On January 28 2012 16:00 andaylin wrote:
NADAS BODY!
NADAS BODY!
THIS. gogo NADA!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GenesisX
Canada4267 Posts
On January 28 2012 16:00 andaylin wrote: NADAS BODY! THIS. gogo NADA! | ||
|
IMoperator
4476 Posts
| ||
|
mandigal
Germany231 Posts
| ||
|
silverstyle
Singapore1108 Posts
| ||
|
crawlingchaos
Canada2025 Posts
| ||
|
SargonTheGreat
United States217 Posts
( | ||
|
654321
Belize100 Posts
| ||
|
Maghetti
United States2429 Posts
| ||
|
mizU
United States12125 Posts
On January 28 2012 15:59 Seeker wrote: I swear to god.... it was funny at first but u guys are ruining it..... I'm gonna start reporting for spamming PLEASE STOP!!! That's extremely lame... | ||
|
The Stapler
United States326 Posts
On January 28 2012 15:59 Seeker wrote: I swear to god.... it was funny at first but u guys are ruining it..... I'm gonna start reporting for spamming PLEASE STOP!!! you don't have to take it to the extreme | ||
|
scarper65
1560 Posts
| ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
|
McKTenor13
United States1383 Posts
| ||
|
Raambo11
United States828 Posts
| ||
|
Thombur
95 Posts
| ||
|
tl4life
Canada247 Posts
| ||
|
TeePee
United States132 Posts
| ||
|
jojo311
Australia903 Posts
| ||
|
Jisall
United States2054 Posts
On January 28 2012 15:59 Seeker wrote: I swear to god.... it was funny at first but u guys are ruining it..... I'm gonna start reporting for spamming PLEASE STOP!!! I think as long as the caster's are using the puns then they are relivant lol | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On January 28 2012 15:59 Raambo11 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2012 15:58 Nothingtosay wrote: Extreme just completely outplayed The STC Not really he floated like 4k for the longest time, did one warp prism harass which won him the game and not much else. He knew there wasn't going to be an engagement (and he was zoning with storms) so he improved his composition by adding gas-intensive units while banking minerals and building Gateways to prepare for a mass-zealot reinforcement. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Counter-StrikeCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6790 Liquid`RaSZi2219 FrodaN2072 fl0m1322 crisheroes308 IndyStarCraft Pyrionflax221 Livibee184 Mew2King53 ToD0 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|