• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11843 users

[GSL] January Up&Downs Day 3 - Page 87

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 126 Next
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 21 2011 11:49 GMT
#1721
On December 21 2011 20:47 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 KiNGxXx wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

You lost your passion


MOI?! LOSE MY PASSION????!!! NEVAR!!!!!

But I'm still a human being, and human beings need sleep


Such a lie...

Yeah. Who said that sleep was acceptable?
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1722
On December 21 2011 20:49 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:48 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Oh so this is why wolf is Artosis jr.?

They're both protosses so they want terrans to go mech in every matchup so they'll win easily.


Ahh, that makes sense.

Artosis has had hard time countering every single unit after all.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1723
On December 21 2011 20:48 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:47 Drazerk wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 KiNGxXx wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

You lost your passion


MOI?! LOSE MY PASSION????!!! NEVAR!!!!!

But I'm still a human being, and human beings need sleep


TL still to abduct you and genetically modify you into a Live report cyborg?


I uh........ uh....... have some MIXED feelings about that......


Embrace it I can read minds crush predictions and never sleep
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1724
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

Thought you weren't allowed to sleep Seeker!
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1725
On December 21 2011 20:49 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:47 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 KiNGxXx wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

You lost your passion


MOI?! LOSE MY PASSION????!!! NEVAR!!!!!

But I'm still a human being, and human beings need sleep


Such a lie...

Yeah. Who said that sleep was acceptable?


Forget acceptable, he just doesn't do it
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Terrik
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore35 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1726
On December 21 2011 20:49 -y0shi- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:47 Fionn wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:47 -y0shi- wrote:
So what happens if:

Polt wins
Inca looses
Losira wins

If that happens and we have a 4 way tie, does inca advance because he beat both losira and polt? Or does this somehow become a circle anyways?


Losira doesn't play anymore. He's 2-2.


Question still stands

If it is a 4 way tie, I believe they remove the last positioned player and we get 6 more games to decide who goes through.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 21 2011 11:50 GMT
#1727
It's all your fault Seeker.

Making me stay up all night for the GSL. Then making me stay up all morning for the KSL.

If Polt loses I'm going to cry myself to sleep and forget about the KSL.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1728
On December 21 2011 20:48 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:46 Drazerk wrote:
Game Nine on Calm Before the Storm

In the top left is Virus

In the bottom right is Polt

3:00


Expansion on the way for both players

Gas for Virus

4:30


Factory for Virus


5:30

Double gas for Polt along with two more barracks

Another barracks for Virus


7:40


Cloak and banshee with stim for Virus

Ebays for both players

Combat shield and stim for Polt along with a third base
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1729
On December 21 2011 20:49 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:48 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:47 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 KiNGxXx wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

You lost your passion


MOI?! LOSE MY PASSION????!!! NEVAR!!!!!

But I'm still a human being, and human beings need sleep


Such a lie...


LOL!!! Jerk :[



:7 Seriously though, you should sleep more. I hope you're taking Christmas off and relaxing more


After Up/Down is over this Friday, I'm done LRing for 2011 XD
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1730
On December 21 2011 20:50 VirgilSC2 wrote:
It's all your fault Seeker.

Making me stay up all night for the GSL. Then making me stay up all morning for the KSL.

If Polt loses I'm going to cry myself to sleep and forget about the KSL.

don't forget to blame him for all the people bitching about your op even though there really were results posted all along
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Tantaburs
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1825 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1731
On December 21 2011 20:48 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:47 Drazerk wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 KiNGxXx wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

You lost your passion


MOI?! LOSE MY PASSION????!!! NEVAR!!!!!

But I'm still a human being, and human beings need sleep


TL still to abduct you and genetically modify you into a Live report cyborg?


I uh........ uh....... have some MIXED feelings about that......


Who programmed you to have feelings
"One cannot play StarCraft with clenched fish.." ~Nick "Confucius" Plott
CygnusAres
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore893 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1732
OGS teamhouse, house with different styles on each of their protosses lol, (MC/Hero/Inca/Huk/Vines)
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus. Favorite Players: TaeJa, Bogus, and Zest, Fighting!
-y0shi-
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany994 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1733
On December 21 2011 20:50 Terrik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:49 -y0shi- wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:47 Fionn wrote:
On December 21 2011 20:47 -y0shi- wrote:
So what happens if:

Polt wins
Inca looses
Losira wins

If that happens and we have a 4 way tie, does inca advance because he beat both losira and polt? Or does this somehow become a circle anyways?


Losira doesn't play anymore. He's 2-2.


Question still stands

If it is a 4 way tie, I believe they remove the last positioned player and we get 6 more games to decide who goes through.


SO in that case it doesnt matter who beat who?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1734
On December 21 2011 20:50 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:44 Seeker wrote:
On December 21 2011 17:59 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Can't believe Seeker was slacking today

and thanks Virgil!


I hope you're joking -_-;;

I've been physically exhausted these past few days. Had I gotten up to do this LR, I would've crashed

Thought you weren't allowed to sleep Seeker!


Your thinking about me during Nasl season 1
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 21 2011 11:51 GMT
#1735
Mountain Silversage!

Actually, we should probably not start that again
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 21 2011 11:52 GMT
#1736
On December 21 2011 20:51 CygnusAres wrote:
OGS teamhouse, house with different styles on each of their protosses lol, (MC/Hero/Inca/Huk/Vines)

Huk was kind of a fusion between MC and Inca imo. He does a lot of MC style builds/plays but then he has a soft spot for DTs
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
yOiyuK
Profile Joined October 2011
United States108 Posts
December 21 2011 11:52 GMT
#1737
The Best banshee
I love ghost notes, baby.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
December 21 2011 11:52 GMT
#1738
Story of the night is Virus's poor unit control
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 21 2011 11:52 GMT
#1739
On December 21 2011 20:51 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:50 VirgilSC2 wrote:
It's all your fault Seeker.

Making me stay up all night for the GSL. Then making me stay up all morning for the KSL.

If Polt loses I'm going to cry myself to sleep and forget about the KSL.

don't forget to blame him for all the people bitching about your op even though there really were results posted all along

That was actually hilarious.

I laughed so hard I woke my cat up.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
December 21 2011 11:52 GMT
#1740
On December 21 2011 20:51 Hassybaby wrote:
Mountain Silversage!

Actually, we should probably not start that again

Inscription....

Yeah let's not.

Nice Banshee kill by Polt!
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 468
UpATreeSC 131
MindelVK 15
ProTech13
JuggernautJason5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34886
Calm 3389
Shuttle 1245
FanTaSy 914
actioN 292
EffOrt 280
Rush 191
firebathero 182
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 103
[ Show more ]
Zeus 63
Barracks 61
Liquid`Ret 51
Hyun 32
Aegong 27
Bale 25
HiyA 25
Free 24
soO 22
PianO 18
NaDa 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8135
Dendi1066
XaKoH 288
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
KnowMe64
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1365
x6flipin905
fl0m494
Other Games
singsing2281
FrodaN1168
Beastyqt688
mouzStarbuck334
B2W.Neo284
Livibee190
byalli172
C9.Mang0165
RotterdaM78
Trikslyr71
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur908
• imaqtpie265
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.