• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7407 users

[GSL] Blizzard Cup Grand Finals - Page 485

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 483 484 485 486 487 495 Next
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
December 17 2011 20:32 GMT
#9681
Are the VODs only on gomtv?
SolidMoose
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1240 Posts
December 17 2011 20:36 GMT
#9682
On December 18 2011 04:54 Golgotha wrote:
so glad i stayed up. those last hero marines....amazing.


And the two hero tanks taking out the last base...god that match was amazing.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
December 17 2011 20:37 GMT
#9683
On December 18 2011 05:32 nosliw wrote:
Are the VODs only on gomtv?

Yep as always.
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
December 17 2011 20:37 GMT
#9684
So glad I didn't check the LR thread this morning before watching the vods. Thought it was gonna be a 4-0, but oh my god amazing series. Disappointed DRG didn't win, but he sure did try.
evaunit01
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States512 Posts
December 17 2011 20:44 GMT
#9685
Are the VODs just not loading for some of you? They don't load for me and yes I bought the 2012 yearly pass so I have access to them.
Gamertag: William T. Riker - My life for Aiur!
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
December 17 2011 20:48 GMT
#9686
On December 18 2011 05:36 SolidMoose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 04:54 Golgotha wrote:
so glad i stayed up. those last hero marines....amazing.


And the two hero tanks taking out the last base...god that match was amazing.


Two random tank out of frickin nowhere

like "waaaat", amazing games.
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
ZergX
Profile Joined October 2010
France436 Posts
December 17 2011 20:59 GMT
#9687
Sickkk Finals !
Nestea fightingg ! DRG fightingggg !! Sen fightinggg ! July fighting ! SoO fighting !
Wipples
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada269 Posts
December 17 2011 21:01 GMT
#9688
Haha, when I woke up at 6 this morning MMA was up 3-0 and people were declaring that this was the worst final ever. Funny how things change : P Time to watch vods yo!
InvalidID
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1050 Posts
December 17 2011 21:04 GMT
#9689
So sad I didn't stay up for this. I made it through the awards ceremony, the kpop concert, then at 5 AM I couldn't stay awake any longer.
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
December 17 2011 21:06 GMT
#9690
On December 18 2011 06:04 InvalidID wrote:
So sad I didn't stay up for this. I made it through the awards ceremony, the kpop concert, then at 5 AM I couldn't stay awake any longer.


I'm glad I couldn't stay up the entire time. I stayed up through everything from the beginning to the end of game 2. I am glad though, because watching games 3-7 without being tired was the best decision of my life.
We talkin about PRACTICE
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 21:12:41
December 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#9691
MMA called it: if I take game one, it'll go all 7 and I'll win in the end.

Brilliant, brilliant game.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#9692
On December 18 2011 06:01 Wipples wrote:
Haha, when I woke up at 6 this morning MMA was up 3-0 and people were declaring that this was the worst final ever. Funny how things change : P Time to watch vods yo!

Anyone calling it the worst ever hasn't watched any finals before even if it ended 4-0 some of the games were quite close. Nestea vs Inca for example was so one sided it isn't funny. There are many candidates for worst ever this isnt one
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
December 17 2011 21:20 GMT
#9693
What an amazing way to end the season of GSL. So fitting considering GSL is so awesome.
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
December 17 2011 21:21 GMT
#9694
Somehow this game is only pulling a 4.5/5 on sc2ratings. wtf? Best game ever. EVER.
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
December 17 2011 21:38 GMT
#9695
best finals ever and that last game was simply unbelievable

mma is my favorite player and even after watching him play tons of important games I never got the knot in my stomach feeling I got last night. so back and forth, I was so sure he lost... but then he came back! but then I was sure he lost again.

amazing amazing game and I'm glad I had added emotional involvement because it was a crazy ride.
Stroke Me Lady Fame
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 17 2011 21:44 GMT
#9696
ASDFJASL;FJAK;LSDJFSAJDLASDAKFADF

WORST DAY EVER!!!!

Sorry guys I failed as the OP :[

But thread is fully updated now.....

Again I apologize..... if I could control my flight time I would've.

BTW, who updated the OP? Cause I sure didn't, and when I looked at it, it was already updated -_-;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ControlMonkey
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia3109 Posts
December 17 2011 21:45 GMT
#9697
Guess who went to sleep when it was 3-0 MMA?

This guy.

Glad I didn't check the results before watching the VODs.
Fischbacher
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada666 Posts
December 17 2011 21:48 GMT
#9698
Man, DRG winning game 7 would have been the greatest come-back in e-sports history q.q

Still, I used to think Jjakji vs Leenock was a great final. Then this happened. Wow. Just, wow. That's all I can say.
et
Profile Joined September 2010
Switzerland367 Posts
December 17 2011 21:49 GMT
#9699
On December 18 2011 05:37 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 05:32 nosliw wrote:
Are the VODs only on gomtv?

Yep as always.


Well, the GSL october final vods were available on the blizzcon page, so there are exceptions in special cases
Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 17 2011 21:51 GMT
#9700
Where are freaking pictures!
Prev 1 483 484 485 486 487 495 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 317
TKL 308
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 906
TKL 308
IndyStarCraft 181
MaxPax 167
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub73
JuggernautJason52
Nathanias 39
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 655
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 141
firebathero 76
Barracks 61
910 50
Shine 30
Trap 26
Killer 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1772
Liquid`Hasu1531
Trikslyr64
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4801
summit1g4438
singsing1382
Beastyqt930
shahzam414
B2W.Neo342
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS132
UpATreeSC73
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream392
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 189
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade739
Other Games
• Shiphtur313
• imaqtpie292
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.