On December 17 2011 17:36 Sc2Null wrote:
they didn't do the open seasons for some reason.
they didn't do the open seasons for some reason.
they were played in 2010
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ragnorr
Denmark6097 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 Sc2Null wrote: they didn't do the open seasons for some reason. they were played in 2010 | ||
|
-Archangel-
Croatia7457 Posts
| ||
|
.maLice.
United States174 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:35 Grettin wrote: ![]() "I'll be back" ROFL! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! O.o | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 Luxuria wrote: Amazing, thank you. That is truly a thing of beauty. | ||
|
dinmsab
Malaysia2246 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Quadratic
Canada249 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 McKTenor13 wrote: Glad to see SC2 is picking up in Korea. Real nice turn-out SC2 I think is still not that popular. I'd wager a lot of people are there for IU. | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:35 Grettin wrote: ![]() "I'll be back" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ok I can't really laugh in real life or I'd wake everyone up t.t | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
![]() I like ![]() | ||
|
theteam
United States515 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 stonetalon wrote: i still have no idea who IU is :S i just hope it is decent ![]() you're streets behind | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 Sc2Null wrote: they didn't do the open seasons for some reason. GSL Tour 2011. GSL Open Seasons were 2010. ![]() | ||
|
The_LiNk
Canada863 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
DystopiaX
United States16236 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:36 stonetalon wrote: i still have no idea who IU is :S i just hope it is decent ![]() Probably one of the most popular kpop idols, just behind SNSD. She's got a lot of fans cause she's both cute and can sing. | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Golgotha
Korea (South)8418 Posts
| ||
|
Fear219
United Kingdom168 Posts
| ||
|
Elefanto
Switzerland3584 Posts
| ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
On December 17 2011 17:37 The_LiNk wrote: Where's IU!?!?! I'm eagerly awaiting IU! After the awards, mate. | ||
|
kusto
Russian Federation823 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO firebathero hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1959 FrodaN1050 B2W.Neo952 Beastyqt709 Mlord404 Hui .220 Liquid`VortiX178 Livibee169 KnowMe135 ArmadaUGS116 Mew2King74 Trikslyr31 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|