On December 13 2011 18:23 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
Nestea pulling the destiny style...
wow
Nestea pulling the destiny style...
More like this is exactly how Stephano plays.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Can't go to lunch without coming back to 20+ reports. This makes me upset. Stop the bullshit or get ready to hammered. Thanks --Pholon | ||
|
setzer
United States3284 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:23 neoghaleon55 wrote: wow Nestea pulling the destiny style... More like this is exactly how Stephano plays. | ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
| ||
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:24 samurai80 wrote: I hope someone's gonna LR today. That was a pity we only had half of the games LRed yesterday... Normally I LR, but..... I've lost the motivation to do so recently :/ | ||
|
mlevar
Slovenia266 Posts
| ||
|
purpose
Sweden1017 Posts
| ||
|
Scrandom
Canada2819 Posts
| ||
|
Giriath
Sweden2412 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
artrea
Latvia3560 Posts
| ||
|
andaylin
United States10830 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:25 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2011 18:24 samurai80 wrote: I hope someone's gonna LR today. That was a pity we only had half of the games LRed yesterday... Normally I LR, but..... I've lost the motivation to do so recently :/ So you used to LR, but you took an arrow to the knee? I'm sorry. I'll let that meme die now. | ||
|
Corrosive
Canada3741 Posts
| ||
|
BrassMonkey27
Canada616 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:24 setzer wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2011 18:23 neoghaleon55 wrote: wow Nestea pulling the destiny style... More like this is exactly how Stephano plays. more like TLO style | ||
|
nam nam
Sweden4672 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:24 Adreme wrote: The reason terrans dont build ravens is cause they are both a pain to keep alive so its never just one raven and you probably need 2 ravens anyway so you have to protect twice as many from muta snipes. Many terrans could do a lot better at keeping them alive though. Just because it's hard doesn't mean it can't be done and if you can get an advantage by not using a ton of scans it's probably worth it. It's situational though, I don't think terrans need to get it every game a zerg have bbanelings. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
On December 13 2011 18:26 jalstar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2011 18:25 Seeker wrote: On December 13 2011 18:24 samurai80 wrote: I hope someone's gonna LR today. That was a pity we only had half of the games LRed yesterday... Normally I LR, but..... I've lost the motivation to do so recently :/ So you used to LR, but you took an arrow to the knee? I'm sorry. I'll let that meme die now. LOL! Where did that meme originally come from anyways? | ||
|
Giriath
Sweden2412 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 firebathero Zeus Last Hyun Pusan [ Show more ] Other Games gofns35210 singsing2336 B2W.Neo491 byalli361 Pyrionflax300 ToD192 Mlord128 DeMusliM108 Liquid`VortiX85 QueenE65 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|