• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

MLG Providence Day 1 Live Report Thread - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 458 Next
No player/caster bashing, or balance whining. Bans will be handed out like candy. (page 217)

No sexist jokes or anything of that nature either. Be mature people.
NipponBanzai
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada518 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:42:40
November 18 2011 21:41 GMT
#461
On November 19 2011 06:36 Mouzone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:32 StarStruck wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.


That's not true. Having it in front pocket has no downsides. Having it in back makes it:
1. Easier for pickpockers.
2. Uncomfortable to sit down.
3. You get the feeling of having a fat buttocks.
4. ???

Pragmatism, man, pragmatism.


Okay but what about this instance. You are sitting at the bar in your favorite local pub. The most attractive girl you have ever seen walks to the bar and sits next to you. You spend minutes trying to think of what to say to her. Then finally an epiphany hits you. You slowly turn to her and say "I'm not actually this tall, my wallet is just fucking huge". She instantly falls for you and you take her home for a nice cup of tea. This can only really happen if you have your wallet in your back pocket.
Son of Gloin
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway37 Posts
November 18 2011 21:41 GMT
#462
You should not use the pockets on your pants. It makes them bulky and unflattering. Use a briefcase or messenger bag to put stuff in, or the inside pocket on your jacket.
Dreaming11
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom105 Posts
November 18 2011 21:42 GMT
#463
http://ozzilee.com/providence/#24

This will automatically give you the schedule in your local time. Quite useful!!
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
November 18 2011 21:43 GMT
#464
On November 19 2011 06:41 Thrill wrote:
Had to be done:

Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]





surprised so few put it in their jacket.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:45:38
November 18 2011 21:43 GMT
#465
On November 19 2011 06:41 Thrill wrote:
Had to be done:

Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]





Strapped to my inner thigh with a garter.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
November 18 2011 21:44 GMT
#466
Wallet discussion
I like MLG LR threads
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:45:43
November 18 2011 21:45 GMT
#467
On November 19 2011 06:43 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:41 Thrill wrote:
Had to be done:

+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]





surprised so few put it in their jacket.


I live near the tropics so we hardly use jackets.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:45:32
November 18 2011 21:45 GMT
#468
On November 19 2011 06:43 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:41 Thrill wrote:
Had to be done:

Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]





Strapped to my inner thigh.



Your sexy. Do you keep a butterfly knife there too?

What's in your wallet?
MisterTea
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1047 Posts
November 18 2011 21:45 GMT
#469
On November 19 2011 06:41 NipponBanzai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:36 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:32 StarStruck wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.


That's not true. Having it in front pocket has no downsides. Having it in back makes it:
1. Easier for pickpockers.
2. Uncomfortable to sit down.
3. You get the feeling of having a fat buttocks.
4. ???

Pragmatism, man, pragmatism.


Okay but what about this instance. You are sitting at the bar in your favorite local pub. The most attractive girl you have ever seen walks to the bar and sits next to you. You spend minutes trying to think of what to say to her. Then finally an epiphany hits you. You slowly turn to her and say "I'm not actually this tall, my wallet is just fucking huge". She instantly falls for you and you take her home for a nice cup of tea. This can only really happen if you have your wallet in your back pocket.

i'm sure you could think of something better if it was in your front pocket ^^
stichtom
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy695 Posts
November 18 2011 21:45 GMT
#470
U should add the mobile phone link stream: http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/mobile/live/starcraft_2
Favourite player: IM.MVP ~ Favorite league: IPL
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
November 18 2011 21:46 GMT
#471
Bracket up!

I DEMAND WE SEE NESTEA VS. BLACKCAT0800 ON THE MAIN STAGE!
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Assmo
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway22 Posts
November 18 2011 21:46 GMT
#472
this will be an epic event!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 18 2011 21:46 GMT
#473
See, I don't have to think about what I'm going to say and just say it.

That and I wouldn't use a line like that.
Frazzlehoon
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3455 Posts
November 18 2011 21:46 GMT
#474
On November 19 2011 06:38 mvtaylor wrote:
I love MLG so much

but they could really do with getting some new music

#firstworldproblems


Agreeeeeed. Rock is so 60's.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
November 18 2011 21:46 GMT
#475
On November 19 2011 06:45 GettingIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:43 Ysellian wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:41 Thrill wrote:
Had to be done:

+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]





surprised so few put it in their jacket.


I live near the tropics so we hardly use jackets.


Good point. In that case I'd probably use my back pocket.
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
November 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#476
Im hyped, more than Ive been lately.
This is going to be a great event.
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
November 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#477
I'm so excited! Got me some good beer and I'm ready to watch some MLG. Life is good.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#478
On November 19 2011 06:46 Fionn wrote:
Bracket up!

I DEMAND WE SEE NESTEA VS. BLACKCAT0800 ON THE MAIN STAGE!


I demand we see Fionn on the main stage and show us where he keeps his wallet so everyone can SEE!
Terminal
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom2109 Posts
November 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#479
On November 19 2011 06:29 crydee wrote:
Why is there a commercial like every 3 mins and in the huge fights of the game?

u srs bro
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
November 18 2011 21:47 GMT
#480
On November 19 2011 06:41 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:36 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:32 StarStruck wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.


That's not true. Having it in front pocket has no downsides. Having it in back makes it:
1. Easier for pickpockers.
2. Uncomfortable to sit down.
3. You get the feeling of having a fat buttocks.
4. ???

Pragmatism, man, pragmatism.


1. Is a common myth as I pointed out.
2. I find it just as annoying as having a fat wallet at my junk. This steams from my personal experience with both. I used to mix it up quite a lot. Nowadays I find myself carrying practically nothing. If I do go out I usually only take what I need and use a money clip.
3 & 4. Like I said, it's really a personal preference thing. You will find many guys do both evenly.

I'm confused, do you mean that your man parts wrap around half of your thigh ? You must have very thin legs... (no other option comes to mind)
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 458 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.