• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

MLG Providence Day 1 Live Report Thread - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 458 Next
No player/caster bashing, or balance whining. Bans will be handed out like candy. (page 217)

No sexist jokes or anything of that nature either. Be mature people.
Dubes
Profile Joined August 2010
United States327 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#441
Streams are live. about 25 minutes to go.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#442
On November 19 2011 06:33 jinixxx123 wrote:
how long till it starts guys?


30 mins
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#443
On November 19 2011 06:32 Canucklehead wrote:
I dunno, unless you're standing/walking all day, isn't it uncomfortable sitting on your wallet? I've never put my wallet in my back pocket and know a ton who put it in their front pocket.


depends how tight your pants are lol
Frazzlehoon
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3455 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#444
On November 19 2011 06:33 leo23 wrote:
fml I have a test in 30 minutes! im going to miss the opening! ill drive 10000000000000000 km /h home when im done though...

HYPEEEEEEEEEEE


Why not just drive to Providence at that speed and see it live?
KinQuh
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland810 Posts
November 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#445
On November 19 2011 06:34 zerious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:32 Canucklehead wrote:
I dunno, unless you're standing/walking all day, isn't it uncomfortable sitting on your wallet? I've never put my wallet in my back pocket and know a ton who put it in their front pocket.


depends how tight your pants are lol

Pretty much this. Its not uncomfortable for me.
Holy check.
jinixxx123
Profile Joined June 2010
543 Posts
November 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#446
On November 19 2011 06:34 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:33 jinixxx123 wrote:
how long till it starts guys?


30 mins



thanks
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
November 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#447
HYPE HYPE HYPE!! I'm just so excited!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
macil222
Profile Joined August 2011
United States113 Posts
November 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#448
On November 19 2011 06:32 Canucklehead wrote:
I dunno, unless you're standing/walking all day, isn't it uncomfortable sitting on your wallet? I've never put my wallet in my back pocket and know a ton who put it in their front pocket.


I've always kept mine in the front pocket. It is very uncomfortable in the back, you wear out the contents faster when yous it on it, and it wears out the back of the pants. Oh yeah, and they are easier to steal from the back.

My father always keeps his in the back, and his is always like an inch and half thick because of the way it folds up and all the crap he stuffs into it.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 18 2011 21:36 GMT
#449
On November 19 2011 06:33 coko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:31 Ysellian wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:29 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chewbacca. wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.

Im from Finland and i keep my wallet in my back pocket too O.o


Haha this should be a poll XD


I always figured the reason no one put it in the back pocket is because it is easy to steal plus you have to sit on it ...



A good pick pocket can get to it no matter where you put it. Some people don't even use wallets as much anymore. All about the money clip. O;
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
November 18 2011 21:36 GMT
#450
On November 19 2011 06:32 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.


That's not true. Having it in front pocket has no downsides. Having it in back makes it:
1. Easier for pickpockers.
2. Uncomfortable to sit down.
3. You get the feeling of having a fat buttocks.
4. ???

Pragmatism, man, pragmatism.
Niemu
Profile Joined November 2011
Finland15 Posts
November 18 2011 21:38 GMT
#451
Other streams but red are freezing after a minute on quad view for me, hopefully it goes away. Don't wanna touch anything until I have to. Though the best matches come from red so what ever.
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
November 18 2011 21:38 GMT
#452
I love MLG so much

but they could really do with getting some new music

#firstworldproblems
@followMVT
SgtPepper
Profile Joined November 2010
United States568 Posts
November 18 2011 21:38 GMT
#453
HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Stoked for this...
"After I reconquer Ba Sing Se, I'm going to reconquer my tea shop! And I'm going to play Pai Sho every day."
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
November 18 2011 21:39 GMT
#454
On November 19 2011 06:36 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:33 coko wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:31 Ysellian wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:29 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chewbacca. wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.

Im from Finland and i keep my wallet in my back pocket too O.o


Haha this should be a poll XD


I always figured the reason no one put it in the back pocket is because it is easy to steal plus you have to sit on it ...



A good pick pocket can get to it no matter where you put it. Some people don't even use wallets as much anymore. All about the money clip. O;


A good pick pocket would just go after women. Honestly it's so easy I once used it as an opening line.
Cosmology
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:40:22
November 18 2011 21:40 GMT
#455
IdrA to own Nestea, then IdrA to own MVP then IdrA to win MLG!!!
Somewhere, something amazing is waiting to be known.
Neozen
Profile Joined December 2009
United States9 Posts
November 18 2011 21:40 GMT
#456
Haha track sitting in the booth a few minutes ago
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
November 18 2011 21:40 GMT
#457
P2P stream option? rofl nice
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
November 18 2011 21:40 GMT
#458
TeamLiquidLIVE Just watched 15 y/o boyo beat idra in warm up game no gg. Lets get this started. Yes we got pix


:D idra rage warm up, right on.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:43:59
November 18 2011 21:41 GMT
#459
On November 19 2011 06:36 Mouzone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:32 StarStruck wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.


That's not true. Having it in front pocket has no downsides. Having it in back makes it:
1. Easier for pickpockers.
2. Uncomfortable to sit down.
3. You get the feeling of having a fat buttocks.
4. ???

Pragmatism, man, pragmatism.


1. Is a common myth as I pointed out.
2. I find it just as annoying as having a fat wallet at my junk. This steams from my personal experience with both. I used to mix it up quite a lot. Nowadays I find myself carrying practically nothing. If I do go out I usually only take what I need and use a money clip.
3 & 4. Like I said, it's really a personal preference thing. You will find many guys do both evenly.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
November 18 2011 21:41 GMT
#460
Had to be done:

Poll: I keep my wallet in:

Front pocket [pants] (53)
 
50%

Back pocket [pants] (32)
 
30%

Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e] (20)
 
19%

105 total votes

Your vote: I keep my wallet in:

(Vote): Front pocket [pants]
(Vote): Back pocket [pants]
(Vote): Somewhere else [jacket, bag w/e]



Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 458 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 570
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv691
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0261
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 156
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv691
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.