• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

MLG Providence Day 1 Live Report Thread - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 458 Next
No player/caster bashing, or balance whining. Bans will be handed out like candy. (page 217)

No sexist jokes or anything of that nature either. Be mature people.
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
November 18 2011 21:28 GMT
#421
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.
Chenz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1197 Posts
November 18 2011 21:28 GMT
#422
Who wears a wallet nowadays? All you need is something to hold your debit/credit card and ID
crydee
Profile Joined October 2011
92 Posts
November 18 2011 21:29 GMT
#423
Why is there a commercial like every 3 mins and in the huge fights of the game?
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
November 18 2011 21:29 GMT
#424
And at the end of the weekend Nestea walks away with 50k extra pocketmoney.
KinQuh
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland810 Posts
November 18 2011 21:29 GMT
#425
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chewbacca. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.

Im from Finland and i keep my wallet in my back pocket too O.o
Holy check.
SteeJanS
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada111 Posts
November 18 2011 21:30 GMT
#426
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chenz wrote:
Who wears a wallet nowadays? All you need is something to hold your debit/credit card and ID


I don't even know what I would put in a full-sized wallet, stopped using cash ages ago.
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
November 18 2011 21:30 GMT
#427
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chenz wrote:
Who wears a wallet nowadays? All you need is something to hold your debit/credit card and ID


Meh, you give the companies handling this too much credit (see what I did there?). Some cash is always useful to have on you, you never know if the system goes offline for a while.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
November 18 2011 21:31 GMT
#428
wallet = back pocket or jacket

credit card holder = front pocket

U cant even get a proper wallet to fit in the front
I am not young enough to know everything.
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
November 18 2011 21:31 GMT
#429
On November 19 2011 06:30 SteeJanS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chenz wrote:
Who wears a wallet nowadays? All you need is something to hold your debit/credit card and ID


I don't even know what I would put in a full-sized wallet, stopped using cash ages ago.


I use cash but don't use a wallet. TRACKING ALL MY PURCHASES, NO THX.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
November 18 2011 21:31 GMT
#430
On November 19 2011 06:29 KinQuh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chewbacca. wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.

Im from Finland and i keep my wallet in my back pocket too O.o


Haha this should be a poll XD
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 18 2011 21:32 GMT
#431
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


I put mine in my back pocket and I'm from NA. So do many other people I know. I wouldn't really call it a cultural thing. It's personal preference.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 21:33:13
November 18 2011 21:32 GMT
#432
I dunno, unless you're standing/walking all day, isn't it uncomfortable sitting on your wallet? I've never put my wallet in my back pocket and know a ton who put it in their front pocket.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
macil222
Profile Joined August 2011
United States113 Posts
November 18 2011 21:32 GMT
#433
Oh man I wanted to go to this so bad. I live right up 95 in MA..probably a quick half hour drive. So close yet so far away, being broke sucks.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#434
fml I have a test in 30 minutes! im going to miss the opening! ill drive 10000000000000000 km /h home when im done though...

HYPEEEEEEEEEEE
banelings
coko
Profile Joined November 2002
United Kingdom570 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#435
On November 19 2011 06:31 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 06:29 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:28 Chewbacca. wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:26 KinQuh wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:22 Mouzone wrote:
On November 19 2011 06:20 Jiddra wrote:
I wonder what Puma has in his pockets, one square is prob a mobile but the other one is a bit tricky.


Wallets are useful I heard.

Who keeps a wallet in a front pocket.


Is this another one of those euro/na cultural things because who puts their wallet in their back pocket?


Maybe it is...I certainly keep my wallet in my back pocket and I know a lot of people who do.

Im from Finland and i keep my wallet in my back pocket too O.o


Haha this should be a poll XD


I always figured the reason no one put it in the back pocket is because it is easy to steal plus you have to sit on it ...
jinixxx123
Profile Joined June 2010
543 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#436
how long till it starts guys?
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#437
I like how the conversation went from what Puma has in his pockets to whether its best to use cash or not.
1nst1nct
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia44 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#438
Lol, im from Australia, and wallet in back pocket as well. Cash is a good thing. On topic. less than 30mins to go. Hell yeah.
MuK_x
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
743 Posts
November 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#439
On November 19 2011 06:33 jinixxx123 wrote:
how long till it starts guys?

last 26 minute

Hype hype hype hype
IdrA "TT1 actually fucked up and didn't see the hatchery,so im at a really big advantage right now,assuming he reacts intelligently which is not something you should assume with TT1"
GeneralissimoNero
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States236 Posts
November 18 2011 21:34 GMT
#440
This is how hyped I am.

I will cheer for a Slayers Terran over any other player.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 458 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1142
ComeBackTV 1066
TaKeTV 515
SteadfastSC460
LamboSC2455
IndyStarCraft 175
Rex124
EnkiAlexander 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 455
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 175
ProTech156
Rex 124
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 41
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Shine 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8642
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins128
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 215
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt415
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS181
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss42
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur216
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 30m
Stellar Fest
20h 30m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.