• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7339 users

[GSL] Arena of Legends Finals - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33 34 Next All
GGPope
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia367 Posts
October 02 2011 07:45 GMT
#61
Brain says DRG, heart of course says MarineKing.

Going to be a close series either way, I think. I do not think DongRaeGu is capable of an easy victory over a player as unpredictable and dangerous as MarineKing, and I think MKP's style is definitely capable of beating down the ZvT master in a macro game.

We shall see, we shall see!
ComTrav
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1093 Posts
October 02 2011 07:49 GMT
#62
Well, I didn't want to sleep anyway...

I really like both players, I think this is the strongest MU for both of them, and they've both had enough other success that they're both well deserving of a marquee win.
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 07:51:32
October 02 2011 07:50 GMT
#63
DRG vs Marineking! So many story lines, another silver for marineking? ZvT EZPZ for DRG? Can't wait :D

On October 02 2011 16:49 ComTrav wrote:
Well, I didn't want to sleep anyway...

I really like both players, I think this is the strongest MU for both of them, and they've both had enough other success that they're both well deserving of a marquee win.


DRG got a marquee win when he won Valencia or when he won the LG cinema 3D tournament.
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 02 2011 07:51 GMT
#64
I hope this will be a sick final.

I'd love to see MKP finally win something GSL-related, but this is obligatory:

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
ichnaschekot
Profile Joined January 2011
380 Posts
October 02 2011 07:55 GMT
#65
Sick beats. Finally no Korean love songs
ComTrav
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1093 Posts
October 02 2011 07:58 GMT
#66
On October 02 2011 16:50 Hierarch wrote:
DRG vs Marineking! So many story lines, another silver for marineking? ZvT EZPZ for DRG? Can't wait :D

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 16:49 ComTrav wrote:
Well, I didn't want to sleep anyway...

I really like both players, I think this is the strongest MU for both of them, and they've both had enough other success that they're both well deserving of a marquee win.


DRG got a marquee win when he won Valencia or when he won the LG cinema 3D tournament.


I do feel silly for forgetting the LG Cinema 3D, especially since that was back when I thought scfou was going to be the Next Big Terran.
dc302
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia576 Posts
October 02 2011 07:58 GMT
#67
Gogogo DRG our ZvT hope
...
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
October 02 2011 07:58 GMT
#68
I'm getting all twitchy! I can't wait.
number one fan of marineking
Cuiu
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany410 Posts
October 02 2011 08:00 GMT
#69
On October 02 2011 16:45 GGPope wrote:
Brain says DRG, heart of course says MarineKing.

Going to be a close series either way, I think. I do not think DongRaeGu is capable of an easy victory over a player as unpredictable and dangerous as MarineKing, and I think MKP's style is definitely capable of beating down the ZvT master in a macro game.

We shall see, we shall see!


i hope mkp has some sort of master plan then drg plays a very generic style.
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
October 02 2011 08:00 GMT
#70
On October 02 2011 16:58 ComTrav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 16:50 Hierarch wrote:
DRG vs Marineking! So many story lines, another silver for marineking? ZvT EZPZ for DRG? Can't wait :D

On October 02 2011 16:49 ComTrav wrote:
Well, I didn't want to sleep anyway...

I really like both players, I think this is the strongest MU for both of them, and they've both had enough other success that they're both well deserving of a marquee win.


DRG got a marquee win when he won Valencia or when he won the LG cinema 3D tournament.


I do feel silly for forgetting the LG Cinema 3D, especially since that was back when I thought scfou was going to be the Next Big Terran.


That was a sick series also lol, a precursor to another awful GSL finals lol
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
Irre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States646 Posts
October 02 2011 08:00 GMT
#71
MKP FIGHTING !
Turntablez
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden73 Posts
October 02 2011 08:01 GMT
#72
I cannot watch the stream, same problem as for 2 weekends ago "you need to be a premium user".. And yes i bought the ticket, anyone else having problem?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
October 02 2011 08:02 GMT
#73
i wish i had a ticket, want to see MKP's like 16th second place :D
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 02 2011 08:02 GMT
#74
Oh sick, Dolf is back for this!

<3 Dolf
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Latto
Profile Joined April 2011
235 Posts
October 02 2011 08:02 GMT
#75
lol is it over yet?

I finally bought a ticket and it's the finals lol atleast I will have vod's to watch when I get home from class/work now :D
mtvacuum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States979 Posts
October 02 2011 08:02 GMT
#76
it's prompting me to buy a ticket when I already have one.
alan25
Profile Joined September 2010
United States379 Posts
October 02 2011 08:02 GMT
#77
you cant watch this free?
Trsjnica
Profile Joined April 2011
United States477 Posts
October 02 2011 08:03 GMT
#78
This is going to be awesome--I'll be happy if either guy wins. I hope it isn't a 4-0.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
October 02 2011 08:03 GMT
#79
DRG!! Let's goooooooooooooooooo. DRGvT ezpz.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
October 02 2011 08:03 GMT
#80
Why does MKP image is a marauder?

Polt is the marauder king!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1329
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3649
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1075
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2343
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam180
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 9m
Online Event
15h 9m
FEL
20h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.