• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

[GSL] Aug Code S Finals/Allstars matches - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 346 Next
Alright guys,

Let's have a good time tonight!!

Remember to leave all player/caster bashing, imbalance discussion, arguing, flaming, trolling, memes, etc. at the door.

Enjoy the finals!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 01:56:35
September 10 2011 01:56 GMT
#161
I wonder if these all star games will be played seriously or if it will be like BW where there are weird conditions (race switching, playing blindfolded, etc) and the event will be more lighthearted.
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
September 10 2011 01:58 GMT
#162
On September 10 2011 10:56 red4ce wrote:
I wonder if these all star games will be played seriously or if it will be like BW where there are weird conditions (race switching, playing blindfolded, etc) and the event will be more lighthearted.


I really hope the players take the games seriously and the player who haven't get the experience they need on the big stage. Looking forward most to HuK v Nestea! Top foreigner v top Korean zerg.
Imbak333
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada49 Posts
September 10 2011 01:59 GMT
#163
I have a feeling that the curse of the gsl finals will continue with MVP going 4-0
;_;
someday
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
September 10 2011 02:06 GMT
#164
So the guy who can off race as zvp and beat huk or the other guy?
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
TabascoDan
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)73 Posts
September 10 2011 02:07 GMT
#165
Can't wait to go, first live GSL ^_^ I know MVP is going to win, but I really hope TOP does.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
September 10 2011 02:16 GMT
#166
Super stoked, HYPE HYPE HYPE! July fighting!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
September 10 2011 02:19 GMT
#167
Top isn't a bad player, but I feel his decision making is at times a bit off, when that's MVP's strength - and is very helpful in TvT!
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
September 10 2011 02:22 GMT
#168
On September 09 2011 19:57 farnham wrote:
i feel this finals will be epic


Really? I think MVP will just roll TOP, although the entire match will still probably take forever, since it's TvT.

I love all the other players, although I think the match-ups could have been set up to be less lopsided too
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
September 10 2011 02:26 GMT
#169
On September 10 2011 10:54 Kurr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 10:46 DontGiveUp wrote:
On September 10 2011 10:37 Kurr wrote:
This is going to be rough.

10:30 PM here and my eyes are almost closing by themselves because I've gotten used to waking up around 6:30am now. Games only start at 2am and the finals at 6am.

I don't drink caffeine. I'd say there's a 75% chance I give up and go to sleep before 2am and have 20% chance I go to sleep before the finals start.

Good luck to fellow people with normal sleep schedules on the east coast.


Take a nap, you can do it! Worst case, you sleep thruough the all-star but watch the finals. : )



To be honest I wasn't interested in this event until I saw the show matches. Not really interested in the finals. I love MVP but a TvT... so tired of watching them to be honest.

If I nap I sleep, no way I wake up before morning; I've tried it before and I always end up closing my alarm and going back to sleep.

You know the deal. Bed > everything when you're tired.

Same for me lol. I decided to sleep until afternoon to take care of the problem. Still a lot of hours to go considering the shoutcraft Invitational is right after this. Good stuff to fall asleep to though.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
Severus_
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
759 Posts
September 10 2011 02:41 GMT
#170
Jinro > FruitDealer
2:1
MC < LosirA
0:2
July > BoxeR
2:1
MMA > MKP
2:0
NesTea < HuK
2:0
A-Pink > GSL August Grand Final
2:0
MVP > TOP
4:1
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
September 10 2011 02:44 GMT
#171
No TvP? I wonder why?

Boxer 화이팅 !!!!!!!
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 02:58:41
September 10 2011 02:57 GMT
#172
Left players coach : Mr Chae


Left side = strong side? I think so.
Mutt_Boi
Profile Joined August 2011
United States30 Posts
September 10 2011 02:57 GMT
#173
why is Huk not playing against Jinro? The 2 foreigners in GSL should compete against each other. And Fruitdealer vs Nestea? The first champion vs the best champion. Why did they not do this?
Best line: "Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" Britney from Glee
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
September 10 2011 02:58 GMT
#174
On September 10 2011 11:57 Mutt_Boi wrote:
why is Huk not playing against Jinro? The 2 foreigners in GSL should compete against each other. And Fruitdealer vs Nestea? The first champion vs the best champion. Why did they not do this?


Because the games would be horrible....
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
September 10 2011 02:59 GMT
#175
On September 10 2011 10:58 onedayclose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 10:56 red4ce wrote:
I wonder if these all star games will be played seriously or if it will be like BW where there are weird conditions (race switching, playing blindfolded, etc) and the event will be more lighthearted.


I really hope the players take the games seriously and the player who haven't get the experience they need on the big stage. Looking forward most to HuK v Nestea! Top foreigner v top Korean zerg.


You could also make an argument that its the top protoss vs the top zerg based on recent results.
Monocle
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1509 Posts
September 10 2011 03:00 GMT
#176
I'll be happy with whoever wins this finals. TOP winning would be a pretty awesome upset, and MVP winning would even further cement his dominance.
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
September 10 2011 03:03 GMT
#177
The all star game should be really fun, hopefully the finals don't turn into a MKP v MVP jan GSL finals.
Arirtor
Profile Joined April 2011
China76 Posts
September 10 2011 03:07 GMT
#178
I think the show match is more interesting than the FINAL :D can't wait for july vs boxer and MMA vs MKP
I PLAY RANDOM BECAUSE I CAN
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
September 10 2011 03:12 GMT
#179
On September 10 2011 12:00 Monocle wrote:
I'll be happy with whoever wins this finals. TOP winning would be a pretty awesome upset, and MVP winning would even further cement his dominance.

It would also make IM look even stronger than before.
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
pezh
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
September 10 2011 03:15 GMT
#180
TOP has always been pretty strong imo. If he beats mvp it wouldn't suprise me, but MVP is still the favorite.

still, QQ no z xD
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 273
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
TKL 273
mouzHeroMarine 237
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 123
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1417
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin289
edward13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing1970
Liquid`RaSZi1487
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9443
C9.Mang0305
crisheroes251
420jenkins195
B2W.Neo188
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 158
QueenE103
Trikslyr92
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 26
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV571
League of Legends
• Nemesis3408
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 22m
INu's Battles
17h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 22m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.