• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7472 users

[GSL] Aug Code S Finals/Allstars matches - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 346 Next
Alright guys,

Let's have a good time tonight!!

Remember to leave all player/caster bashing, imbalance discussion, arguing, flaming, trolling, memes, etc. at the door.

Enjoy the finals!
coReY425
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark86 Posts
September 09 2011 23:59 GMT
#141
On September 10 2011 08:17 crawlingchaos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 07:07 TheChairman wrote:
Man Artosis needs to work on the signature...

I like this idea to try to spice up the finals in anyway they can.


LOL I thought Tasteless' was sort of lackluster... then I saw Artosis'


Huh? What signature are you refering to? Im lost :d
crawlingchaos
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2025 Posts
September 10 2011 00:01 GMT
#142
Their autographs, along with Nestea, Huk, etc. on GOM's website that you can download.
They say that life's a carousel, spinning fast you've gotta ride it well, the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell, oh well.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 10 2011 00:01 GMT
#143
Huk drew the short straw >.<
All the matches seem way more exciting than the finals lol.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 10 2011 00:07 GMT
#144
Will the VODs of the allstar matches be available for people who didn't pay for the season?
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
September 10 2011 00:22 GMT
#145
Someone knows how the all-star format will work? Is it just 4 games and the team with most wins, win?
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
September 10 2011 00:25 GMT
#146
Like most all star games it will probably be silly.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
September 10 2011 00:27 GMT
#147
MVP!!!!

Championship number 3 please, and I want to see the TL article proven wrong so bad... soo...

KILL TOP'S ASS
secret - never again
gehgrfhgrh
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany294 Posts
September 10 2011 00:31 GMT
#148
DAMN, go to Sleep and watch the VODs or stay up? I probaly would die if I try to stay up. I'm already awake for like 14hrs.
♥ MVP_Keen ♥ oGs.MC ♥ LiquidTLO ♥ mouzThorZain ♥
thesauceishot
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada333 Posts
September 10 2011 00:37 GMT
#149
Wow, these all-star matches are gonna be great. And they're at 10PM my time so I'll be able to watch all of them, including Nestea/Huk! Woot!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 10 2011 00:43 GMT
#150
Time to nap before the all star matches start so I can stay awake through everything. Nestea Fighting!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
September 10 2011 00:46 GMT
#151
Looking forward to all star matches more then the finals. MVP will likely just 4-0 stomp.
cENTRYZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway832 Posts
September 10 2011 00:49 GMT
#152
HYPE, MVP fighting!
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
September 10 2011 01:10 GMT
#153
don't much care who wins the finals, just REALLY don't want another 4-0 one-sided affair.

looking forward to the all-star matches too :D will be fun, lots of sc2.
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
September 10 2011 01:37 GMT
#154
This is going to be rough.

10:30 PM here and my eyes are almost closing by themselves because I've gotten used to waking up around 6:30am now. Games only start at 2am and the finals at 6am.

I don't drink caffeine. I'd say there's a 75% chance I give up and go to sleep before 2am and have 20% chance I go to sleep before the finals start.

Good luck to fellow people with normal sleep schedules on the east coast.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bertu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil871 Posts
September 10 2011 01:46 GMT
#155
On September 10 2011 10:37 Kurr wrote:
This is going to be rough.

10:30 PM here and my eyes are almost closing by themselves because I've gotten used to waking up around 6:30am now. Games only start at 2am and the finals at 6am.

I don't drink caffeine. I'd say there's a 75% chance I give up and go to sleep before 2am and have 20% chance I go to sleep before the finals start.

Good luck to fellow people with normal sleep schedules on the east coast.


Take a nap, you can do it! Worst case, you sleep thruough the all-star but watch the finals. : )

SEKO SEKO SEKO
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
September 10 2011 01:46 GMT
#156
As a terran fanboy, I'm already smiling

Pretty hard to choose who I want to win!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
September 10 2011 01:52 GMT
#157
I am diggin' July vs. Boxer. That is going to be rad. Also, MVP is totally going to own TOP.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
September 10 2011 01:53 GMT
#158
why are maps TBD? WTF is going on here?!?!??!?
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
September 10 2011 01:54 GMT
#159
On September 10 2011 10:46 DontGiveUp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 10:37 Kurr wrote:
This is going to be rough.

10:30 PM here and my eyes are almost closing by themselves because I've gotten used to waking up around 6:30am now. Games only start at 2am and the finals at 6am.

I don't drink caffeine. I'd say there's a 75% chance I give up and go to sleep before 2am and have 20% chance I go to sleep before the finals start.

Good luck to fellow people with normal sleep schedules on the east coast.


Take a nap, you can do it! Worst case, you sleep thruough the all-star but watch the finals. : )



To be honest I wasn't interested in this event until I saw the show matches. Not really interested in the finals. I love MVP but a TvT... so tired of watching them to be honest.

If I nap I sleep, no way I wake up before morning; I've tried it before and I always end up closing my alarm and going back to sleep.

You know the deal. Bed > everything when you're tired.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
September 10 2011 01:54 GMT
#160
On September 10 2011 10:46 DontGiveUp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 10:37 Kurr wrote:
This is going to be rough.

10:30 PM here and my eyes are almost closing by themselves because I've gotten used to waking up around 6:30am now. Games only start at 2am and the finals at 6am.

I don't drink caffeine. I'd say there's a 75% chance I give up and go to sleep before 2am and have 20% chance I go to sleep before the finals start.

Good luck to fellow people with normal sleep schedules on the east coast.


Take a nap, you can do it! Worst case, you sleep thruough the all-star but watch the finals. : )



Just crash now and set your alarm. GG
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft441
RuFF_SC2 194
ViBE108
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3446
GuemChi 1083
Terrorterran 86
910 70
Bale 31
NaDa 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever450
Counter-Strike
taco 635
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1054
Other Games
summit1g8361
JimRising 610
C9.Mang0313
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• EnkiAlexander 55
• Hupsaiya 50
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo794
• Stunt247
Other Games
• Shiphtur534
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 38m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.