Master
Zerg
Looking forward to playing with you guys
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Amgine-Enigma
United States1 Post
Master Zerg Looking forward to playing with you guys | ||
|
gurrpp
United States437 Posts
Platinum Random I'm not 100% sure whether I can make it, but I'll try. | ||
|
Philosophist
United States56 Posts
| ||
|
wafflestomp
United States5 Posts
Wafflestomp.362 Silver Zerg | ||
|
wafflestomp
United States5 Posts
Edit: hit me up on gmail if you want a ride shickey at gmail | ||
|
lastshadow
United States1372 Posts
| ||
|
Haustka
United States221 Posts
Haustka. 796 Master Zerg I will go if someone can give me ride. | ||
|
Thorgasm
United States2 Posts
Thorgasm.126 Plat. Terran | ||
|
PhiliBiRD
United States2643 Posts
On August 20 2011 07:55 Thorgasm wrote: First LAN ever...please be gentle! Also I hope I am not the old man there being 25 haha. Thorgasm.126 Plat. Terran 25? haha theres some guys who are 30+ and occasionally older. most ppl are 18-25 id say | ||
|
theMELman
United States1 Post
noob terran | ||
|
wafflestomp
United States5 Posts
On August 20 2011 08:19 PhiliBiRD wrote: Show nested quote + On August 20 2011 07:55 Thorgasm wrote: First LAN ever...please be gentle! Also I hope I am not the old man there being 25 haha. Thorgasm.126 Plat. Terran 25? haha theres some guys who are 30+ and occasionally older. most ppl are 18-25 id say 34 here...older but a baller | ||
|
NoEfX
United States5 Posts
Diamond Protoss | ||
|
Ameba-AZ
United States79 Posts
Masters Terran >.< | ||
|
FuDDx
United States5018 Posts
I am also 34 !! gogo us old guys. | ||
|
SouthCounty
Turkey1 Post
Brotoss Plat | ||
|
funnymonk
United States1 Post
Zerg Plat | ||
|
Chubzz
United States12 Posts
Zerg Diamond Sorry for the late sign up, looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. | ||
|
Thorgasm
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
Polygon
United States105 Posts
| ||
|
PhiliBiRD
United States2643 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN Mini firebathero White-Ra Mong scan(afreeca) soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2054 FrodaN1490 B2W.Neo739 olofmeister669 Khaldor463 KnowMe333 crisheroes179 Livibee178 Beastyqt93 ToD83 Mew2King81 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hinosc StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Reevou • niya90s • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Airneanach81 Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki30 • blackmanpl • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|