• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8028 users

Arizona August Open 8-21-2011 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Ghostalker
Profile Joined August 2010
United States19 Posts
August 21 2011 09:23 GMT
#81
I simply won't be able to be there for the whole time. Might show up to watch and hang though!
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 12:17 GMT
#82
On August 21 2011 13:16 Thorgasm wrote:
I got called into work this weekend! I am afraid I wont be able to make it : (


Suitin' it up 24/7
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 12:17 GMT
#83
On August 21 2011 16:23 Polygon wrote:
I'd attendif i could get up there, however I'm stuck in tucson. Good luck guys =)


PM Fuddx QUICK QUICK QUICK
Suitin' it up 24/7
MauiMallard
Profile Joined January 2011
United States53 Posts
August 21 2011 13:09 GMT
#84
DAMN IT! I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS TODAY, BUT I WILL BE THERE.

MauiMallard.732
Plat
Terran
McKay want's to take it? TELL MCKAY TO GO FUCK HIMSELF
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 13:16 GMT
#85
On August 21 2011 22:09 MauiMallard wrote:
DAMN IT! I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS TODAY, BUT I WILL BE THERE.

MauiMallard.732
Plat
Terran


awesome. see you there
Suitin' it up 24/7
drawkcab.exe
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 21 2011 13:25 GMT
#86
Drawkcab.225
Diamond
Terran
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 14:54:39
August 21 2011 13:51 GMT
#87
I sent all the Tucson peeps I saw in this thread and have not been able to talk with any of them. I am leaving in an hour and half or so so get on it. Hit me up with a pm now!!!! Cross streets and a phone number Ill get ya.

I do have some issues with rides wiht me I explained in pms that may be the reason tthoguh.

So far with me are me and Ragnasuar


All righty then I am about to head out... I tried to get you others maybe next time!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
August 21 2011 16:37 GMT
#88
On August 21 2011 22:51 FuDDx wrote:
I sent all the Tucson peeps I saw in this thread and have not been able to talk with any of them. I am leaving in an hour and half or so so get on it. Hit me up with a pm now!!!! Cross streets and a phone number Ill get ya.

I do have some issues with rides wiht me I explained in pms that may be the reason tthoguh.

So far with me are me and Ragnasuar


All righty then I am about to head out... I tried to get you others maybe next time!!


least u tried those dudes fAAAAAAAILED!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 21 2011 22:39 GMT
#89
ok so updates post groups?
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 23:13 GMT
#90
On August 22 2011 07:39 iNcontroL wrote:
ok so updates post groups?


Groups are being updated. Waiting on all the games to finish.

So far the players that are through to brackets as of this moment are

EGMachine
EGAxslav
Philibird
Dgmin
Temprament
RadenB
Suitin' it up 24/7
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 21 2011 23:18 GMT
#91
keep this updated plz! I am checking/rooting my boys on <3
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 23:21 GMT
#92
On August 22 2011 08:18 iNcontroL wrote:
keep this updated plz! I am checking/rooting my boys on <3


BRACKETS
Suitin' it up 24/7
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
August 21 2011 23:35 GMT
#93
Are you streaming by this any chance?
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
August 21 2011 23:39 GMT
#94
On August 22 2011 08:35 GenoZStriker wrote:
Are you streaming by this any chance?


unfortunately our caster bailed. Next time for sure.
Suitin' it up 24/7
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
August 22 2011 00:31 GMT
#95
Try to save replays
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
Xanthyz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States42 Posts
August 22 2011 04:07 GMT
#96
On August 22 2011 09:31 GenoZStriker wrote:
Try to save replays


As far as I could tell, there was no way to get replays off the machines there. They were on total lockdown.

Anyways, thanks to all who put this on. I had a blast.
Virum
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 04:58:11
August 22 2011 04:29 GMT
#97
I dont know the results, or if its over yet. But it was absolutely a blast. And I was very happy to get beat down by Machine, lol.

The new format and venue was amazing and I thought made it far more enjoyable

Also do we have the final standings some where? I wanna see how bad i did.

Thanks SuitGuy for setting this up again!
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
August 22 2011 05:12 GMT
#98
looks like

Axslav wins 3-2 over Machine

and for 3rd and 4th, I won 3-0 over SCDTaco

ggs all!
VATO_Gandair
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
August 22 2011 08:19 GMT
#99
On August 22 2011 09:31 GenoZStriker wrote:
Try to save replays


I may have been able to get the finals, but only the finals. It's dependant on help from Axslav, StrifeCro and one other guy. Super amazingly helpful they were in arranging that for us. I'll do what I can to get them asap.

Unfortunately I can bring almost no content for people who were unable to attend. I felt the restrictions with replay access, video recording, and still photography whether inside or outside the venue to be very hostile and defensive. I would love to share the experience I had with everyone and tell people how good the event was, but find myself unable to do so outside of an article I didn't expect to have to write in the first place and frankly don't have time to with Raleigh so close and so much paperwork to do. The staff at the event were very kind, friendly, and in all other ways supportive of our event despite the inability to get any archival media.

I wish I had something good to say other than some of the games were amazing. Machine vs Taco, Axslav vs Weaklink, Temprament vs PhiliBiRD, and the finals especially between Machine and Axslav were amazing. It's a shame we have to miss out on most of those. There's a gap in AZ LAN history now.

I am sad over this and pretty sure it's hurting eSports. (half sarcasm/half serious there)
I like the purple bags of skittles.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 22 2011 08:27 GMT
#100
What was prize pool breakdown?
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
OSC
12h 22m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.