On July 17 2011 01:48 CosmicSpiral wrote:
This should be Nerchio's Open to lose.
This should be Nerchio's Open to lose.
Meaning he is the favorite to win ... ? Hmm I strongly disagree given the sign ups. Not sure what you mean.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FallDownMarigold
United States3710 Posts
On July 17 2011 01:48 CosmicSpiral wrote: This should be Nerchio's Open to lose. Meaning he is the favorite to win ... ? Hmm I strongly disagree given the sign ups. Not sure what you mean. | ||
|
Airionn
United Kingdom186 Posts
On July 17 2011 01:48 CosmicSpiral wrote: This should be Nerchio's Open to lose. He has a easy ride till RO16 vs Demuslim. Anyone know is anyone is following Koreans? | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
Strelok, Goody, Nerchio, Demuslim. | ||
|
Aurdon
United States2007 Posts
I figured he'd been blacklisted by now. | ||
|
Choboo
Sweden2088 Posts
On July 17 2011 01:54 Redox wrote: I spotted 4 good Europeans in this that might have a chance at causing trouble to the Koreans. Strelok, Goody, Nerchio, Demuslim. Grubby? | ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
![]() Next Time! | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
| ||
|
InFi.asc
Germany518 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:04 Leviance wrote: HwangSin on ICCup.TV now :D THANKS MAN! Bracket Link: (I had some trouble finding it ) http://www.teamliquid.net/tournaments/admin/?action=bracket&id=1909 | ||
|
Olinim
4044 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:18 Olinim wrote: Caster hyped destinys play then he failed miserably lol What stream are you watching? | ||
|
Wunder
United Kingdom2950 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Capsize
227 Posts
and Destiny got taken down by a pretty good timing by vVvTime I wish someone would follow Ret or any of the koreans playing | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:19 Capsize wrote: TT1 lost to a zerg I've never seen before (LostAncient) and Destiny got taken down by a pretty good timing by vVvTime I wish someone would follow Ret or any of the koreans playing SpecialEndrey is following CheckPrime ICCup.TV is showing HwangSin atm | ||
|
Olinim
4044 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:19 Leviance wrote: Show nested quote + On July 17 2011 02:18 Olinim wrote: Caster hyped destinys play then he failed miserably lol What stream are you watching? axeltoss. not sure if sarcasm though ![]() | ||
|
smallerk
897 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:19 Capsize wrote: TT1 lost to a zerg I've never seen before (LostAncient) and Destiny got taken down by a pretty good timing by vVvTime I wish someone would follow Ret or any of the koreans playing No, he didnt get taken down by a good timing, he failed his attack completly, didnt kill any probes and failed to get the nexus as well, then he just got rolled, it wasnt a good timing by vvvtime. | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:20 Olinim wrote: Show nested quote + On July 17 2011 02:19 Leviance wrote: On July 17 2011 02:18 Olinim wrote: Caster hyped destinys play then he failed miserably lol What stream are you watching? axeltoss. not sure if sarcasm though ![]() No sarcasm I didn't know Axeltoss was a caster. Thank you | ||
|
Zim23
United States1681 Posts
| ||
|
Nivek
United States119 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:23 Zim23 wrote: Hahaha it's going to be Deezer vs iNcontroL if Geoff wins his match. That's just sad, Deezer should be blacklisted. Hope he gets rolled over. | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
On July 17 2011 02:23 Zim23 wrote: Hahaha it's going to be Deezer vs iNcontroL if Geoff wins his match. What's the background behind this being so funny? | ||
| ||
|
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|