• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9267 users

iCCup/Nationvoice Korean Weekly Finals #1 - $500! - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 54 Next
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 18:21:09
July 19 2011 18:19 GMT
#661
On July 20 2011 02:30 DoomsVille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:53 GreatestThreat wrote:
Just started watching the VODs, and I have to say, that teamcolor mod is the most obnoxiously distracting and irritating thing I've ever seen. I seriously hope you guys reconsider using it for the remainder of the broadcasts because it's already detracting from my enjoyment of what look to be epic games.

I believe you're in the minority. I personally don't care. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Anyways, it is used because the caster (orb) is color blind. The stronger color mod helps him distinguish the two players (especially in ZvZ and PvP mirror matches).

The mod really does overkill it on the buildings though. Especially zerg buildings.
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
July 19 2011 18:27 GMT
#662
On July 20 2011 02:52 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:25 DoomsVille wrote:
Sweet... artosis plugged this tourney during the GSL last night. Might bring in some more viewers!


Do you remember when he plugged it? I'm really sick atm so I didn't stay up for all the GSL and missed it T_T.

Day 2 Reddit thread


He plugged it during the wind down after the final game of the day, I think it was probably while discussing the Bomber vs Byun match tomorrow since Byun was in the weekly last night.

Looking forward to group C, should be some good PvZ action ^^
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
July 19 2011 18:32 GMT
#663
On July 19 2011 20:08 Winterfrozz wrote:
Omg my predictions sucked ^^

Will be fun to watch Group C tonight!!


lol you aren't the only one. I have a feeling the last two groups are going to be no different in terms of upsets, but I still see puzzle being able to stand strong.
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
July 19 2011 18:35 GMT
#664
Why don't we have the full results of group A?
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 18:36:58
July 19 2011 18:36 GMT
#665
On July 20 2011 03:35 sjschmidt93 wrote:
Why don't we have the full results of group A?


We were sent an incorrect replay. We have now acquired the correct one, and will be finishing out the series today.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
July 19 2011 18:37 GMT
#666
On July 20 2011 03:27 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:52 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:25 DoomsVille wrote:
Sweet... artosis plugged this tourney during the GSL last night. Might bring in some more viewers!


Do you remember when he plugged it? I'm really sick atm so I didn't stay up for all the GSL and missed it T_T.

Day 2 Reddit thread


He plugged it during the wind down after the final game of the day, I think it was probably while discussing the Bomber vs Byun match tomorrow since Byun was in the weekly last night.

That's exactly it! They were talking about Byun and Artosis brought it up.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#667
On July 20 2011 03:37 DoomsVille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 03:27 Asha` wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:52 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:25 DoomsVille wrote:
Sweet... artosis plugged this tourney during the GSL last night. Might bring in some more viewers!


Do you remember when he plugged it? I'm really sick atm so I didn't stay up for all the GSL and missed it T_T.

Day 2 Reddit thread


He plugged it during the wind down after the final game of the day, I think it was probably while discussing the Bomber vs Byun match tomorrow since Byun was in the weekly last night.

That's exactly it! They were talking about Byun and Artosis brought it up.


Just saw it, <3 Nick and Dan, and GOM TV!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
flojito
Profile Joined February 2011
136 Posts
July 19 2011 19:16 GMT
#668
On July 20 2011 03:19 vrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:30 DoomsVille wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:53 GreatestThreat wrote:
Just started watching the VODs, and I have to say, that teamcolor mod is the most obnoxiously distracting and irritating thing I've ever seen. I seriously hope you guys reconsider using it for the remainder of the broadcasts because it's already detracting from my enjoyment of what look to be epic games.

I believe you're in the minority. I personally don't care. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Anyways, it is used because the caster (orb) is color blind. The stronger color mod helps him distinguish the two players (especially in ZvZ and PvP mirror matches).

The mod really does overkill it on the buildings though. Especially zerg buildings.


I agree. The mod looks pretty good on everything but the zerg buildings. The extractors and spine crawlers in particular just look goofy.
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
July 19 2011 19:26 GMT
#669
Yea zerg buildings do look goofy. I don't see why this bothers anyone though lol

Makes no difference to me...
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
July 19 2011 19:27 GMT
#670
Suspense !!! :D
Go HuK
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 19 2011 19:30 GMT
#671
On July 20 2011 04:26 DoomsVille wrote:
Yea zerg buildings do look goofy. I don't see why this bothers anyone though lol

Makes no difference to me...


It bothers me, but it's also quite cool on some units, like the banelings. Like other people said I think the zerg buildings look so silly with the red paint splattered all over.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2011 19:32 GMT
#672
Don't care at all about the mods. All the better if it makes things easier for orb.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 19 2011 19:58 GMT
#673
About 2 hours to go!

Day 2 Hype Thread
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
namedplayer
Profile Joined June 2010
844 Posts
July 19 2011 20:13 GMT
#674

TSL.aLive (1-1) vs. Liquid`HuK (1-1)

TSL.aLive <<< iCCup Testbug Official >>> Liquid`HuK
TSL.aLive <<< Metalopolis >>> Liquid`HuK
TSL.aLive <<< Shattered Temple >>> Liquid`HuK


who won?
You know what I'm talking about
eMazing
Profile Joined January 2011
59 Posts
July 19 2011 20:18 GMT
#675
Maybe if you read the posts on this page you would know that an incorrect replay was sent so we don't know the results yet.
out4blood
Profile Joined July 2010
United States313 Posts
July 19 2011 20:27 GMT
#676
On July 19 2011 14:27 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 14:05 out4blood wrote:
On July 18 2011 04:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I just have to say that iCCup Weekly is the most underrated tournament in the scene. You guys consistently have the deepest talent pool besides SK Asia Champions Trophy and GSL, yet you only get a fraction of the views of NASL (hell, SK Asia has the same problem). 10,000 views should be the minimum whenever you have players like Younghwa, Puzzle, Huk, and Puma competing every week.

Just letting you know how much I appreciate what you're doing.

Yea, this series has had some great talent (the unsung Korean heroes who have yet to get into Code S) and I have really been digging Orb's casting. He focuses on the game more than on stupid in-jokes.

Not to mention, a player like Destiny has more viewers than this. It's sad

I am not sure it's "sad". I mean, Destiny's viewers seem to be enjoying it.

However, I would tell them that they are missing out on some of the best Starcraft streaming action going on. I have enjoyed the Korean Weeklies far more than I did the NASL and the IPL - although, I think the IPL2 is actually much better this time around. With better production (shots of the players, a co-caster, etc.) this could be a top-tier event.
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/1228872-1.png?1290726543
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 19 2011 20:48 GMT
#677
On July 20 2011 05:27 out4blood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 14:27 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
On July 19 2011 14:05 out4blood wrote:
On July 18 2011 04:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I just have to say that iCCup Weekly is the most underrated tournament in the scene. You guys consistently have the deepest talent pool besides SK Asia Champions Trophy and GSL, yet you only get a fraction of the views of NASL (hell, SK Asia has the same problem). 10,000 views should be the minimum whenever you have players like Younghwa, Puzzle, Huk, and Puma competing every week.

Just letting you know how much I appreciate what you're doing.

Yea, this series has had some great talent (the unsung Korean heroes who have yet to get into Code S) and I have really been digging Orb's casting. He focuses on the game more than on stupid in-jokes.

Not to mention, a player like Destiny has more viewers than this. It's sad

I am not sure it's "sad". I mean, Destiny's viewers seem to be enjoying it.

However, I would tell them that they are missing out on some of the best Starcraft streaming action going on. I have enjoyed the Korean Weeklies far more than I did the NASL and the IPL - although, I think the IPL2 is actually much better this time around. With better production (shots of the players, a co-caster, etc.) this could be a top-tier event.


Meh I don't think it's sad. Destiny is a largely entertaining figure who streams almost non stop. It's fine, in time all the viewers will come !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 19 2011 20:49 GMT
#678
On July 20 2011 03:19 vrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:30 DoomsVille wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:53 GreatestThreat wrote:
Just started watching the VODs, and I have to say, that teamcolor mod is the most obnoxiously distracting and irritating thing I've ever seen. I seriously hope you guys reconsider using it for the remainder of the broadcasts because it's already detracting from my enjoyment of what look to be epic games.

I believe you're in the minority. I personally don't care. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Anyways, it is used because the caster (orb) is color blind. The stronger color mod helps him distinguish the two players (especially in ZvZ and PvP mirror matches).

The mod really does overkill it on the buildings though. Especially zerg buildings.

Yeah, The lings kill me, especially blue or green ones. Mod Needs to be toned down a bit. Maybe 50%... Normal is pretty bland though.
MC for president
reisada
Profile Joined September 2010
183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 21:03:18
July 19 2011 20:57 GMT
#679
On July 20 2011 05:48 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 05:27 out4blood wrote:
On July 19 2011 14:27 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
On July 19 2011 14:05 out4blood wrote:
On July 18 2011 04:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I just have to say that iCCup Weekly is the most underrated tournament in the scene. You guys consistently have the deepest talent pool besides SK Asia Champions Trophy and GSL, yet you only get a fraction of the views of NASL (hell, SK Asia has the same problem). 10,000 views should be the minimum whenever you have players like Younghwa, Puzzle, Huk, and Puma competing every week.

Just letting you know how much I appreciate what you're doing.

Yea, this series has had some great talent (the unsung Korean heroes who have yet to get into Code S) and I have really been digging Orb's casting. He focuses on the game more than on stupid in-jokes.

Not to mention, a player like Destiny has more viewers than this. It's sad

I am not sure it's "sad". I mean, Destiny's viewers seem to be enjoying it.

However, I would tell them that they are missing out on some of the best Starcraft streaming action going on. I have enjoyed the Korean Weeklies far more than I did the NASL and the IPL - although, I think the IPL2 is actually much better this time around. With better production (shots of the players, a co-caster, etc.) this could be a top-tier event.


Meh I don't think it's sad. Destiny is a largely entertaining figure who streams almost non stop. It's fine, in time all the viewers will come !

the only thing thats sad is puma not playing animore in this tournament... hope he comes back next weekly, have any info on that iccup??
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 19 2011 21:07 GMT
#680
On July 20 2011 05:57 reisada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 05:48 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On July 20 2011 05:27 out4blood wrote:
On July 19 2011 14:27 Mephiztopheles1 wrote:
On July 19 2011 14:05 out4blood wrote:
On July 18 2011 04:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I just have to say that iCCup Weekly is the most underrated tournament in the scene. You guys consistently have the deepest talent pool besides SK Asia Champions Trophy and GSL, yet you only get a fraction of the views of NASL (hell, SK Asia has the same problem). 10,000 views should be the minimum whenever you have players like Younghwa, Puzzle, Huk, and Puma competing every week.

Just letting you know how much I appreciate what you're doing.

Yea, this series has had some great talent (the unsung Korean heroes who have yet to get into Code S) and I have really been digging Orb's casting. He focuses on the game more than on stupid in-jokes.

Not to mention, a player like Destiny has more viewers than this. It's sad

I am not sure it's "sad". I mean, Destiny's viewers seem to be enjoying it.

However, I would tell them that they are missing out on some of the best Starcraft streaming action going on. I have enjoyed the Korean Weeklies far more than I did the NASL and the IPL - although, I think the IPL2 is actually much better this time around. With better production (shots of the players, a co-caster, etc.) this could be a top-tier event.


Meh I don't think it's sad. Destiny is a largely entertaining figure who streams almost non stop. It's fine, in time all the viewers will come !

the only thing thats sad is puma not playing animore in this tournament... hope he comes back next weekly, have any info on that iccup??


No, no word yet but TSL is always the team that signs up 12 seconds before the deadline so who knows...
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 832
RotterdaM400
SteadfastSC165
TKL 156
Rex103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 393
ByuN 260
SteadfastSC 165
TKL 156
Rex 103
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33925
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 811
Bisu 623
Horang2 576
Soulkey 477
Stork 299
Mini 298
Larva 243
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 201
EffOrt 193
Mong 166
firebathero 158
Last 147
Rush 139
Snow 130
ZerO 121
Zeus 100
Free 80
910 77
Pusan 75
Mind 69
Hyun 65
PianO 55
Shinee 51
Sharp 45
Shine 44
hero 42
JYJ 33
Sexy 33
Bale 26
sorry 25
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 19
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2562
Dendi961
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1263
edward6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King212
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes446
Other Games
gofns58854
singsing2203
Lowko300
B2W.Neo231
DeMusliM211
hiko187
Pyrionflax173
Livibee150
QueenE45
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1030
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV449
League of Legends
• Jankos1261
Other Games
• Shiphtur578
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 27m
The PondCast
21h 27m
INu's Battles
22h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.