• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7709 users

[GSL] July Code A Semi Finals - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 Next All
Drlemur
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States153 Posts
July 11 2011 19:02 GMT
#941
qxc was totally on fire today casting. If he & wolf aren't going to keep casting GSL, get them to NASL for Season 2 stat.
tuho1234
Profile Joined July 2011
90 Posts
July 11 2011 19:08 GMT
#942
Hell yea Protoss babies :D May we add 2 more amazing protoss in code S next season. I'm sure we will
koolaid1990
Profile Joined September 2010
831 Posts
July 11 2011 19:10 GMT
#943
who said protosses were having a tough time? protosses rippin nerds apart
dellesh1ruH
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark509 Posts
July 11 2011 20:14 GMT
#944
Where can I see vods of Leenock vs Tassadar? All 3 maps.
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
July 11 2011 20:18 GMT
#945
On July 12 2011 05:14 dellesh1ruH wrote:
Where can I see vods of Leenock vs Tassadar? All 3 maps.

You can only see vods by buying a ticket to this months GSL Code A/S on www.gomtv.net
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
July 11 2011 20:20 GMT
#946
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
July 11 2011 20:36 GMT
#947
lol PvP finals...

dear god
Jaedong plz
DMKraft
Profile Joined December 2010
476 Posts
July 11 2011 20:55 GMT
#948
On July 12 2011 05:20 IPA wrote:
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.


But why do you like Tastosis India Pale Ale?
Tasteless always mocks angry whiners without a sense of humour. You might want to take offence to that forum guy.
PirateWolf, more like PirateWrofl are awesome, please learn to laugh. NASL also was just great with casters.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
July 11 2011 21:00 GMT
#949
Upside: finally some up-and-coming Protoss players to stem the tide of Terrans
Downside: PvP finals
Thretau
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland85 Posts
July 11 2011 21:07 GMT
#950
On July 12 2011 05:20 IPA wrote:
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.

Yea don't know why Wolf has started throwing in stupid jokes. Wolf has been pretty good but dear god drop the jokes. It's bad enough when Tastosis throws around their "jokes" that are just painful to hear.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 21:12:16
July 11 2011 21:11 GMT
#951
On July 12 2011 05:55 DMKraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 05:20 IPA wrote:
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.


But why do you like Tastosis India Pale Ale?
Tasteless always mocks angry whiners without a sense of humour. You might want to take offence to that forum guy.
PirateWolf, more like PirateWrofl are awesome, please learn to laugh. NASL also was just great with casters.



If you completely disagree with someone please don't approach it with conceited smugness. It's an opinion.


I didn't like the casting of NASL but honestly I don't think people get why I like Tastosis more than other casters. They provide intelligent AND funny commentary, not funny and intelligent commentary. Wolf/QXC or Gretorp/Incontrol provide neither. They are both funny enough though not as hilarious as Tastosis, but neither one of caster duos show only competent aptitude toward casting.

But it doesn't bother me. I don't listen to commentators more than I watch the games myself.

우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
DMKraft
Profile Joined December 2010
476 Posts
July 11 2011 21:18 GMT
#952
On July 12 2011 06:11 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 05:55 DMKraft wrote:
On July 12 2011 05:20 IPA wrote:
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.


But why do you like Tastosis India Pale Ale?
Tasteless always mocks angry whiners without a sense of humour. You might want to take offence to that forum guy.
PirateWolf, more like PirateWrofl are awesome, please learn to laugh. NASL also was just great with casters.



If you completely disagree with someone please don't approach it with conceited smugness. It's an opinion.


I didn't like the casting of NASL but honestly I don't think people get why I like Tastosis more than other casters. They provide intelligent AND funny commentary, not funny and intelligent commentary. Wolf/QXC or Gretorp/Incontrol provide neither. They are both funny enough though not as hilarious as Tastosis, but neither one of caster duos show only competent aptitude toward casting.

But it doesn't bother me. I don't listen to commentators more than I watch the games myself.




If you completely disagree with someone please don't approach it with conceited smugness. It's an opinion.

Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
July 11 2011 21:23 GMT
#953
Wow, I guess since I watch a lot of sports since ever, my standards must be really low, I really like all of them , Tastosis, Gretorp/iNcontrol and Wolf/QXC, ofc my favorites being Tastosis
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 11 2011 21:25 GMT
#954
Have you ever asked yourself, "If I'm a dick will people care what I say afterward?"

Quoting me and coyly using my exact sentence? You're not having a discussion with anyone or adding content. You're just talking to yourself Bye,.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
July 11 2011 21:32 GMT
#955
On July 12 2011 06:18 DMKraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 06:11 Probe1 wrote:
On July 12 2011 05:55 DMKraft wrote:
On July 12 2011 05:20 IPA wrote:
Is anyone finding Wolf and QXC harder and harder to bear? When they stick to the game, they are serviceable casters; when they indulge in 13 year old jokes, I just can't handle. I have never realized how difficult it is to find two good, charismatic, intelligent casters. With the NASL and Code A debacles (casters only, not game quality), it has made me appreciate Tastosis, Day9, Wheat, etc, so much more.


But why do you like Tastosis India Pale Ale?
Tasteless always mocks angry whiners without a sense of humour. You might want to take offence to that forum guy.
PirateWolf, more like PirateWrofl are awesome, please learn to laugh. NASL also was just great with casters.



If you completely disagree with someone please don't approach it with conceited smugness. It's an opinion.


I didn't like the casting of NASL but honestly I don't think people get why I like Tastosis more than other casters. They provide intelligent AND funny commentary, not funny and intelligent commentary. Wolf/QXC or Gretorp/Incontrol provide neither. They are both funny enough though not as hilarious as Tastosis, but neither one of caster duos show only competent aptitude toward casting.

But it doesn't bother me. I don't listen to commentators more than I watch the games myself.




If you completely disagree with someone please don't approach it with conceited smugness. It's an opinion.



Tastosis are much more cerebral in their approach to both humor and analysis. Wolf/QXC tend to tell bad jokes and giggle like local village idiots. They are both smart people, I don't know why they act like they're in junior high. I don't need to "learn to laugh"; maybe you're a bit younger than me but I need a little more out of my casters' humor than meme jokes, bad puns, and giggling.

Long live the casting archon. I'm waiting for another duo to come close...
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
July 11 2011 22:13 GMT
#956
PvP finals? Nooo lol

Hopefully since it is a Bo7 (for finals right?)

That there might be at least 1 or 2 longer macro pvp games
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 11 2011 22:14 GMT
#957
I hope Yoshi. God I hope. Both of them are worried about mind games if that says anything.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
July 11 2011 22:30 GMT
#958
Perhaps you complainers should consider that without the humour that wolf/qxc provide watching would be much more boring. Thats what tastosis does. Wolf and QXC do provide good technical analysis skills as well. NASL casting was great. In fact one of the guys complaining about it listed every 3/5 casters there as ones that he likes....... yah........... way to invalidate yourself
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
July 11 2011 22:43 GMT
#959
On July 12 2011 07:30 mrtomjones wrote:
Perhaps you complainers should consider that without the humour that wolf/qxc provide watching would be much more boring. Thats what tastosis does. Wolf and QXC do provide good technical analysis skills as well. NASL casting was great. In fact one of the guys complaining about it listed every 3/5 casters there as ones that he likes....... yah........... way to invalidate yourself


That was me; allow me to explain. I've been warned about criticizing Gretorp in the past so I was trying to be more general, saying NASL. I'll leave it at that. Also, I think we have different senses of humor because I don't find Wolf or QXC particularly funny. Lastly I'll add that eschewing juvenile
humor doesn't make one boring. I actually like Wolf and QXC when they use their considerable SC knowledge rather than their junior high jokes.

Cheers.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
July 12 2011 00:06 GMT
#960
was Happy drunk before playing the matches?, weirdest TvP series I've ever watched
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 12m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.