• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12379 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 128 Next
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#241
Pls cannon rush
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#242
On July 01 2011 13:26 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 13:20 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Hmm there seems to be something severely wrong with my gom player D: I've had a couple error messages the last couple streams i tried to watch and had to reinstall almost every time. But now the video stream just freezes on the first frame that pops up, full screen gets glitchy but audio is perfect?? Tried reinstalling gom player already.... any one have any ideas???

Quoting myself for help! please someone?

Quoted that and got the last post on the page buried in the depths forever.... must watch stream im dying here people D:
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#243
On July 01 2011 13:27 Crumpet wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. So many high opinions of Puzzle around here, and I don't know why. From the limited games I've seen of him, I was not really that impressed.


According to the casters, Puzzle has a scary ladder reputation. And Korean ladder is like a huge 24-hour tournament, lol.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#244
macro game coming up!
blah blah blah...
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#245
On July 01 2011 13:26 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 13:20 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Hmm there seems to be something severely wrong with my gom player D: I've had a couple error messages the last couple streams i tried to watch and had to reinstall almost every time. But now the video stream just freezes on the first frame that pops up, full screen gets glitchy but audio is perfect?? Tried reinstalling gom player already.... any one have any ideas???

Quoting myself for help! please someone?



maybe you could go for this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168237

solved every problem I had with gom player so far
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
July 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#246
On July 01 2011 13:27 Crumpet wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. So many high opinions of Puzzle around here, and I don't know why. From the limited games I've seen of him, I was not really that impressed.

He did a spree in Zotac Team invitational, but I agree his games have been largely unimpressive. His series vs MMA was decent, his play in other online tournies is up and down. Still should not be easy at all for Sheth though.
the farm ends here
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#247
Proxy immortal rush inc?
I <3 Plexa.
Whynaut
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada367 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#248
This game intrigues me. I didn't catch the exact timings, but it would seem Tails's build would hit with 4 stalkers and a zealot at around the time WG finishes with a standard 4gate build. Assuming the first 2 stalkers and zealot of the 4gating player could be killed, the army advantage could quickly snowball.

He also double gassed - I wonder what tech he was planning to transition into.
Crumpet
Profile Joined May 2011
United States137 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#249
On July 01 2011 13:28 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 13:27 Crumpet wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. So many high opinions of Puzzle around here, and I don't know why. From the limited games I've seen of him, I was not really that impressed.


According to the casters, Puzzle has a scary ladder reputation. And Korean ladder is like a huge 24-hour tournament, lol.


Ah, thanks for the clarification.
"Because boy bands are no match for fucking missiles." Day9
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#250
no gas for tails?
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#251
On July 01 2011 13:29 Whynaut wrote:
This game intrigues me. I didn't catch the exact timings, but it would seem Tails's build would hit with 4 stalkers and a zealot at around the time WG finishes with a standard 4gate build. Assuming the first 2 stalkers and zealot of the 4gating player could be killed, the army advantage could quickly snowball.

He also double gassed - I wonder what tech he was planning to transition into.


Thats why we are all so so confused
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 01 2011 04:29 GMT
#252
keke that tricky building placement
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#253
I love this map. Wish there were waves though, and more puddle animations.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
July 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#254
On July 01 2011 13:28 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 13:26 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 01 2011 13:20 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Hmm there seems to be something severely wrong with my gom player D: I've had a couple error messages the last couple streams i tried to watch and had to reinstall almost every time. But now the video stream just freezes on the first frame that pops up, full screen gets glitchy but audio is perfect?? Tried reinstalling gom player already.... any one have any ideas???

Quoting myself for help! please someone?

Quoted that and got the last post on the page buried in the depths forever.... must watch stream im dying here people D:


PMed you the advice that I got that worked for me.

You haven't really missed anything yet. (The "best series ever" comments are just sarcasm... or EXTREMELY strange tastes)
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
July 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#255
double gas?
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
babysimba
Profile Joined November 2010
10466 Posts
July 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#256
On July 01 2011 13:27 Crumpet wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. So many high opinions of Puzzle around here, and I don't know why. From the limited games I've seen of him, I was not really that impressed.


Not sure about his in-game decisions, but this guy has one of the best forcefields, on the level of mc, maybe even better than him.
Phyxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark681 Posts
July 01 2011 04:31 GMT
#257
Mindgames from both of them! Me likes!
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
July 01 2011 04:31 GMT
#258
On July 01 2011 13:29 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 13:29 Whynaut wrote:
This game intrigues me. I didn't catch the exact timings, but it would seem Tails's build would hit with 4 stalkers and a zealot at around the time WG finishes with a standard 4gate build. Assuming the first 2 stalkers and zealot of the 4gating player could be killed, the army advantage could quickly snowball.

He also double gassed - I wonder what tech he was planning to transition into.


Thats why we are all so so confused


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=234157

there you go
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
July 01 2011 04:31 GMT
#259
Cannon, 2gate, and now a classic 4gate to wrap up the series!
the farm ends here
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 01 2011 04:31 GMT
#260
1+3 gates
vs
2+2 gates

PVP <333
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.