need players from all world so it can be cool
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
berserkboar
114 Posts
need players from all world so it can be cool![]() | ||
|
FishStix
United States425 Posts
| ||
|
EntropyFails
81 Posts
Great tourney. Great fun! | ||
|
theprince013
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
GloryFish
United States1 Post
![]() I'm enjoying this series so far. Good games, great casting. Keep it up! | ||
|
csa_andrew
United States334 Posts
On July 13 2011 09:37 theprince013 wrote: Good games will bring viewers, don't worry. Predictions for who's gonna be in final? I want Catz vs Major :D I might have to agree with that! | ||
|
berserkboar
114 Posts
On July 13 2011 09:41 csn_andrew wrote: Show nested quote + On July 13 2011 09:37 theprince013 wrote: Good games will bring viewers, don't worry. Predictions for who's gonna be in final? I want Catz vs Major :D I might have to agree with that! i think perfect and catz | ||
|
theprince013
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
csa_andrew
United States334 Posts
| ||
|
Burpies
Canada409 Posts
![]() | ||
|
csa_andrew
United States334 Posts
On July 13 2011 12:01 Burpies wrote: Really good tournament, sucks that there are so little viewers though. ![]() Tell me about it! Anyways game 2 of CatZ vs rsvp fixing to start up CatZ leads 1-0. | ||
|
tofubeans
United States794 Posts
| ||
|
Kismet349
United States93 Posts
On July 13 2011 09:42 berserkboar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 13 2011 09:41 csn_andrew wrote: On July 13 2011 09:37 theprince013 wrote: Good games will bring viewers, don't worry. Predictions for who's gonna be in final? I want Catz vs Major :D I might have to agree with that! i think perfect and catz Ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winRAR! I'm definitely super excited for CatZ v Perfect finals. I've been ever more impressed with Perfect since his win in After the Clash 1. | ||
|
csa_andrew
United States334 Posts
| ||
|
csa_andrew
United States334 Posts
Map 4 has started with a 6 pool on the way from CatZ! | ||
|
tofubeans
United States794 Posts
| ||
|
Kismet349
United States93 Posts
| ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
| ||
|
rsvp
United States2266 Posts
![]() | ||
|
stalife
Canada1222 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6928 FrodaN2777 fl0m744 mouzStarbuck377 JimRising KnowMe262 ToD188 ArmadaUGS144 Mew2King41 Railgan30 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter147 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|