• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

NASL Week 5 Day 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 78 Next
ShogunSeppuku
Profile Joined April 2011
United States80 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#161
On May 16 2011 10:36 KingRajesh wrote:
Does anyone else have the problem of the sound not coming back after ads? I have to mute and unmute the stream to get sound back.

Yea it's been like that for the past 2-3 weeks for me.
Logjamming
Profile Joined April 2011
United States37 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#162
Did Tyler get the wo over Painuser or are they rescheduling?
Gezuz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden306 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#163
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


First of all the LR thread is not a place for your endless tears

second if you cant see the chat even when youre logged ou youre doing something wrong

third are you really surprised that youur attitude is pissing people off (most likely youre just a troll and will most likely get a ban if you keep going like this)
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 01:38:43
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#164
Socke tips over Drewbie's giant bowl of pudding, per Canadian custom, as Drewbie GG's..

(And Tyler gets the walkover bc PainUser doesn't give NASL enough of a heads-up. Get a personal assistant, Taylor!! *Times like this is where a team manager would've been really beneficial to keep his schedule in order - someone sign this guy already!!*)

Predictions: (I know, I'm late to the boat, but my liquibets were right for the first two)
Zenio > Cloud 2-0
Boxer > Mana 2-1 (could be the most exciting series of the day)
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)

edit: Oh crap, it's JP! (as stated before..got here late today)
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#165
On May 16 2011 10:36 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


Please point me to the chat that is sponsored and ran by GOMtv.

Also he didn't start it. You did. All the proof I need is in your own qoutes and I will stop feeding you.


GSL does have a chat, run by GOM.

Devildeer needs to take his whining elsewhere. This isn't the place for it, if anywhere is.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#166
On May 16 2011 10:37 Logjamming wrote:
Did Tyler get the wo over Painuser or are they rescheduling?

He got the walkover (unfortunately IMO!)
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
May 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#167
On May 16 2011 10:36 Jiddra wrote:
Painuser doing something with MLG, and gives Tyler a free win.

WTF is Painuser and MLG doing togheter??


Well Painuser's team did fold. Probably an attempt for him to continue being in esports w/o a team. I think he talked about a more caster based career on ITG last Tuesday. Don't quote me though.
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#168
On May 16 2011 10:36 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:36 Jiddra wrote:
Painuser doing something with MLG, and gives Tyler a free win.

WTF is Painuser and MLG doing togheter??

Not MLG, I think he said something about an EG event.


Aha, EG. He was casting EG masters with wheat, might be that then.
I am not young enough to know everything.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#169
On May 16 2011 10:37 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:36 KingRajesh wrote:
Does anyone else have the problem of the sound not coming back after ads? I have to mute and unmute the stream to get sound back.

Yea it's been like that for the past 2-3 weeks for me.

Having the same issue as well, it just started today. Not sure why its doing it. However hooray for JP, another refreshing voice for tonights cast.
ShogunSeppuku
Profile Joined April 2011
United States80 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#170
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance
Tracedragon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States948 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#171
"Close positions are the farthest positions possible."
Haha what.
Do the impossible, see the invisible. Row, row, fight the power!
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#172
On May 16 2011 10:27 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:24 sermokala wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Curu wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:20 shredzy wrote:
Protoss has lots of collosus and teching to templar......KEEP MAKING MORE BIO! ...

What do you expect? Him to win with MM against collosus?


Er, what would you suggest? Battlecruisers?

Blizzard has nerfed everything non-Bio into uselessness against Protoss.


and blizzard has nerfed and renerfed every other response to Bio what do you suggest we use?


Are you serious? What's been nerfed? Oh no, you can't warp in Storms everywhere on the map anymore and be unharassable + have the best harass in the game at the same time.

I didn't say anything about Colossus or HT, I don't get what the hell the point of your post was. I was pointing out to the retard saying "durr hurr of course you lose you just make Bio" that Bio is the only answer.


you responded to someone who was making a post about how drewbie was an idiot for just useing bio against toss when hes going against colossi. and you flamed him for thinking that not useing bio was stupid which in itself is stupid.

Ht's won't do shit in the small numbers that colossi can do and they come out a lot faster and is a lot easier to simply break down if your doing MM's. colossi is the only answer when we can't make an army and have a storm out when he comes.

and every single patch sence beta practicably has had a toss nerf. look at the frigin void ray for example. no flux vanes no point to upgrades and yet terran still get rolled every game when they are used right.

I'll give you a hint. Make tanks and thors. upgrade armor from the armory fast. thors lockdown the colossi and tanks will evaporate the gateway units. neither will take enough damage from the colossi to care. see goody for an example.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#173
On May 16 2011 10:35 Kuror wrote:
Please... Please no more Olive Garden T_T

...but, when you're there, you're family!!
the farm ends here
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
May 16 2011 01:38 GMT
#174
On May 16 2011 10:37 Logjamming wrote:
Did Tyler get the wo over Painuser or are they rescheduling?


Tyler took the walkover.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#175
On May 16 2011 10:37 Bear4188 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:36 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


Please point me to the chat that is sponsored and ran by GOMtv.

Also he didn't start it. You did. All the proof I need is in your own qoutes and I will stop feeding you.


GSL does have a chat, run by GOM.

Devildeer needs to take his whining elsewhere. This isn't the place for it, if anywhere is.


Really where? Did you mean their forums?
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Devildeer
Profile Joined December 2010
Mexico68 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#176
On May 16 2011 10:36 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


Please point me to the chat that is sponsored and ran by GOMtv.

Also he didn't start it. You did. All the proof I need is in your own qoutes and I will stop feeding you.


I just said I won't see the tournamet because I enjoyed the chat and now I can't see it for no reason... he picked directly on me with the crying stuff, instead of giving an advice to get the chat back.
Zerg Medic!
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#177
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
shredzy
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia119 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#178
On May 16 2011 10:35 Devildeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:32 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


And your just another random whiner over the web. Crying on the forums isn't going to help you get unbanned from chat. No one wants to hear it.


But everybody want to hear your jokes about me amiright?


What? You think I'm making jokes at you? I'm simply telling you to shut up and stop crying that your banned, cause no one is going to help you here. I think you should just stop posting now, filling up this thread with garbage no one wants to hear.

Just enjoy the games :/
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#179
On May 16 2011 10:34 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:31 Curu wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:28 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:24 TheTenthDoc wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:20 shredzy wrote:
Protoss has lots of collosus and teching to templar......KEEP MAKING MORE BIO! ...

What do you expect? Him to win with MM against collosus?


What do you want him to do? Drewbie was locked in to bio at that point. He couldn't switch to 0/0 mech, it just doesn't do enough to a 3/3/1(!) Protoss ball and it would require all his infrastructure to go idle for a good two/three minutes. He really just needed to not lose everything to those two colossus and he would have won with MM against colossus.


Then he needs to not go Bio if he doesn't expect to win in mid-game. Thats what you get when you go tier1/2 units the entire game and lose against a max'd everything Protoss deathball that has the best units available.


Ok Zooper. Go play Terran against Protoss and try pure mech or pure air and tell me how you do.

Is it that hard to understand that Bio is the only thing that works? It does fine against the Protoss lategame if you have good EMPs and positioning (see Thorzain), but the fact of the matter is lategame is much harder for the Terran than Protoss.


Agreed. Mech is very eh atm for Terran and bio is your only option. I'm just sad that Bio is good there is never any reason to ever go mech or all air.

Protoss late game army is just simply designed to kill Bio. I know Bio can win but it's not exactly intended to.


I think Mech would be alright if Siege Tanks were 2 instead of 3 supply so you can go for the BW style lategame max. But yeah, Bio still remains the most effective strategy, I think Terrans (myself very much included) need to really refine their Ghost usage as that's the only thing that can keep you alive against the Colossus/Chargelot/HT deathball. Without Ghosts Protoss feels overwhelmingly OP, but if you can get some key EMPs Bio can really hold their own. EMPs are basically Storms against the Protoss army.
wat
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#180
On May 16 2011 10:38 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:35 Kuror wrote:
Please... Please no more Olive Garden T_T

...but, when you're there, you're family!!


Dude, it's THE place to take your starting five. BOOM!! (Foiled yet again by the automute!!)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.