• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

NASL Week 5 Day 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 78 Next
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#181
On May 16 2011 10:38 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance

I think you are discounting Cloud way to much; Cloud is a really solid player, and Zenio is playing from Korea. I think there is hope for Cloud
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
May 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#182
Poll: Recommend Game 2 Drewbie vs Socke

No (8)
 
80%

If you have time. (2)
 
20%

Yes (0)
 
0%

10 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Game 2 Drewbie vs Socke

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time.


A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
manicshock
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada741 Posts
May 16 2011 01:40 GMT
#183
I've heard some good things about tanks, specifically the marine banshee tank allin but tbh teched protoss just has too many things to kill them. Chargelot immortal HT, or pheonix collo both deal with it handily. The only times you see tanks work is when the terran buffers and delays the push or just catches it way out of position. Far easier to be caught out of position with tanks as well, and they melt if there's any weakness.
Never argue with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Daniri
Profile Joined May 2007
387 Posts
May 16 2011 01:40 GMT
#184
On May 16 2011 10:39 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 Bear4188 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:36 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:13 Devildeer wrote:
I'm not watching this fcking tournament anymore.

It's just not the same if I can't read the chat, it was what made it feel like a big event.

Whitout it there is no point in watch the full stream, just check the best games of the night.

Thanks for nothing.


Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


Please point me to the chat that is sponsored and ran by GOMtv.

Also he didn't start it. You did. All the proof I need is in your own qoutes and I will stop feeding you.


GSL does have a chat, run by GOM.

Devildeer needs to take his whining elsewhere. This isn't the place for it, if anywhere is.


Really where? Did you mean their forums?


http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/live/

"Live Chat"
"you guys are silly lol thats why i hate you people" berserkboar
DueleR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States207 Posts
May 16 2011 01:40 GMT
#185
On May 16 2011 10:38 Jiddra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:36 Irave wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:36 Jiddra wrote:
Painuser doing something with MLG, and gives Tyler a free win.

WTF is Painuser and MLG doing togheter??

Not MLG, I think he said something about an EG event.


Aha, EG. He was casting EG masters with wheat, might be that then.


No, it was MLG, they were filming some tutorial videos featuring Painuser in NYC, I was there at the shoot when it happened. The shoot ran over time and by the time Painuser got in touch with MLG they had already given the walkover to Tyler.
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 01:42:15
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#186
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?

I think they played in Crota's team tournament and Sen got outclassed.

edit: actually that was Mondragon
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#187
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?

Its really quite possible that Sen beat Idra before in a Bo3. As well, Idra was most worried about playing Sen. Since Sen is playing most on the Korean server, and Idra said most of the new builds for zvz come from Korea. So he feels like Sen has an advantage.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#188
On May 16 2011 10:39 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:38 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance

I think you are discounting Cloud way to much; Cloud is a really solid player, and Zenio is playing from Korea. I think there is hope for Cloud

You are right. Also Zenio has been quite inconsistent in the NASL so far, he did show some really poor games.
o choro é livre
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#189
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?


i don't recall. and i stalk idra quite heavily sooo...
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#190
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?


Not to my knowledge, I know Idra has beaten Sen a couple times before, pretty one sided. I know one game was on a Day9 Daily.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
May 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#191
On May 16 2011 10:40 Daniri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:39 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:37 Bear4188 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:36 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:34 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:32 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:29 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:25 shredzy wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:23 Devildeer wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:15 shredzy wrote:
[quote]

Oh no, the worlds gonna end. Stop crying, who cares. Just enjoy the games.


Fcking asshole


Go get your tissues, oh deary me I can't read chat, fuck this tornament! Pathetic.


Is it pathetic I don't want to see a tournament wich I don't enjoy because I want get the whole service?

No, it's just my decision.

Stop picking on me, you are not cool ^^ just another random AH over the web.


Yes it is pathetic. Chat is not part of the service. Chat is an added bonus simply because they are using JTV. GSL doesn't have any chat and it's in every way better than NASL imo.

I think we have every right to pick on you when you balantly curse and insult with no other reply.


GSL has a chat, keep being ignorant.

He started it, I think you are biased.


Please point me to the chat that is sponsored and ran by GOMtv.

Also he didn't start it. You did. All the proof I need is in your own qoutes and I will stop feeding you.


GSL does have a chat, run by GOM.

Devildeer needs to take his whining elsewhere. This isn't the place for it, if anywhere is.


Really where? Did you mean their forums?


http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/live/

"Live Chat"


Watching GSL since day 1 and I've never noticed that button before lol. Prob because I need to pay for it first and I've only watched live like 5 times total.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
May 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#192
I don't think IdrA and Sen have any series recent enough to make a prediction off of it. IdrA should have a pretty significant server advantage, though.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
May 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#193
Major supply block from ClouD ;(
ShogunSeppuku
Profile Joined April 2011
United States80 Posts
May 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#194
On May 16 2011 10:39 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:38 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance

I think you are discounting Cloud way to much; Cloud is a really solid player, and Zenio is playing from Korea. I think there is hope for Cloud

I suppose there's always a chance, I just don't think he has remotely the amount of skill Zenio has. Unless you're implying lag from korea might play into effect. But I would hate for that to happen.
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
May 16 2011 01:43 GMT
#195
On May 16 2011 10:37 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:36 KingRajesh wrote:
Does anyone else have the problem of the sound not coming back after ads? I have to mute and unmute the stream to get sound back.

Yea it's been like that for the past 2-3 weeks for me.



I have this problem for all Justin.tv streams.
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 01:44:48
May 16 2011 01:43 GMT
#196
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?


Not sure, it's possible, but Idra's playing at his strongest right now it seems + Show Spoiler +
Winning IPL season 1
, and I know it's not currently up-to-date, but TLPD shows Idra as 17-1 in ZvZ (which is utterly ridiculous considering how volatile ZvZ is).

edit: in the TLPD, the last matchup vSen was a Bo1 in March that Idra won
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
May 16 2011 01:43 GMT
#197
On May 16 2011 10:39 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:38 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance

I think you are discounting Cloud way to much; Cloud is a really solid player, and Zenio is playing from Korea. I think there is hope for Cloud


Cloud should definitely not be underestimated, he is very solid.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
ShogunSeppuku
Profile Joined April 2011
United States80 Posts
May 16 2011 01:43 GMT
#198
On May 16 2011 10:41 AlBundy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:39 bkrow wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:38 ShogunSeppuku wrote:
This isn't even going to be a fair match. Zenio vs Cloud...Sucks to be Cloud. Gonna get rolled without a chance

I think you are discounting Cloud way to much; Cloud is a really solid player, and Zenio is playing from Korea. I think there is hope for Cloud

You are right. Also Zenio has been quite inconsistent in the NASL so far, he did show some really poor games.

He definitely has been a bit shotty lately. I still think he'll outplay Cloud.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
May 16 2011 01:44 GMT
#199
I must be confused then. But I recall Idra playing a non-korean zvz while he was still in Kr and everyone said that it was ez-win for Idra but then lost. I'll try and find.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
May 16 2011 01:44 GMT
#200
On May 16 2011 10:41 Whole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
On May 16 2011 10:37 AimForTheBushes wrote:
Idra > Sen 2-0 (I love Sen, but I can't honestly think that anyone understands ZvZ as well as Idra does..hoping for an EPIC match, though)


Didn't Sen win over Idra before in a Bo3?


i don't recall. and i stalk idra quite heavily sooo...

Oh, what an understatement
Looks good for Zenio!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE132
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft541
Mew2King31
Sick6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota287
League of Legends
• Lourlo788
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
10h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
OSC
18h 25m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.