• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:30
CEST 12:30
KST 19:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12369 users

[NASL] Day 2-4 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 52 Next
rawrjaaaaay
Profile Joined March 2011
United States426 Posts
April 24 2011 03:19 GMT
#541
On April 24 2011 12:18 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 12:17 rawrjaaaaay wrote:
What did InControl call SeleCT? I missed it.


Octopus Terran.

Oh okay. Thanks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
April 24 2011 03:20 GMT
#542
On April 24 2011 12:17 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 12:16 loveeholicce wrote:
I didnt know bitbybit joined dignitas


It ain't bitbybit if you got skill.

See Select's interview with IGN on his opinion on cheesy play and playing to win.

I mean I'd have liked select to play straight up, but at the same time, select might be thinking: It's likely it will work, if it doesn't, I'm a better player, so I'll likely win game 2 and 3 anyway. It is important for pro gamers to be unpredictable, so if anything, that game can make his series later on easier. Or maybe he just doesn't like the map/positions...
Elegy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1629 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 03:23:08
April 24 2011 03:22 GMT
#543
haha pexels

"like the things on my chest" or something along those lines
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
April 24 2011 03:22 GMT
#544
Pexels LOL

Gretorp's "what?!" was hilarious

Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
April 24 2011 03:23 GMT
#545
Is anyone else noticing iNcontroL and Gretorp are really hitting their stride in terms of commentating? I love it, it's making the NASL much more enjoyable in these somewhat less interesting divisional rounds.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
April 24 2011 03:23 GMT
#546
I have such a hard time watching. Is the lag happening to anyone else? I just want someone to let me know if the issues are on everyones end or on mine only :/ I cant barely watch at 240 p without lag let alone the 1080 I should be able to watch
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
April 24 2011 03:24 GMT
#547
Buuuuuuuuuunker?! WHY?!
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
April 24 2011 03:24 GMT
#548
Sick play by Catz
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
April 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#549
On April 24 2011 12:23 ZeromuS wrote:
I have such a hard time watching. Is the lag happening to anyone else? I just want someone to let me know if the issues are on everyones end or on mine only :/ I cant barely watch at 240 p without lag let alone the 1080 I should be able to watch


it's been pretty steady for me at 480
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
April 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#550
ya, don't sell the bunker until the barracks is ready to land
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
April 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#551
On April 24 2011 12:23 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Is anyone else noticing iNcontroL and Gretorp are really hitting their stride in terms of commentating? I love it, it's making the NASL much more enjoyable in these somewhat less interesting divisional rounds.

Yea man were all lolin up a storm in this thread.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#552
Come on CatZ!
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
April 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#553
On April 24 2011 12:23 ZeromuS wrote:
I have such a hard time watching. Is the lag happening to anyone else? I just want someone to let me know if the issues are on everyones end or on mine only :/ I cant barely watch at 240 p without lag let alone the 1080 I should be able to watch

I'm watching just fine at 720p (Can't do 1080p due to utorrent)
Euclid
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada126 Posts
April 24 2011 03:26 GMT
#554
"In Relativity"... I cringe every time.
khanofmongols
Profile Joined January 2011
542 Posts
April 24 2011 03:26 GMT
#555
this push is gonna kill catz with no infestors and just lings and roaches
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
April 24 2011 03:26 GMT
#556
This natural + tanks is something as a spectator i hate so much. It's frustrating to watch, and i can't think of too many times where a Zerg has defended in this position without taking terrible terrible damage.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 03:29:06
April 24 2011 03:27 GMT
#557
I really wish Gretorp was at least half the experienced pro that iNcontroL is. iNcontroL has to correct him far too often.
I really feel that each commentator should have a defined role similar to Tastosis.
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
April 24 2011 03:32 GMT
#558
On April 24 2011 12:27 onedayclose wrote:
I really wish Gretorp was at least half the experienced pro that iNcontroL is. iNcontroL has to correct him far too often.
I really feel that each commentator should have a defined role similar to Tastosis.

Well, the problem I'm seeing is that Gretorp is the one who has to take a dive and commentate in the zerg-related areas whereas Incontrol takes the P and some of the T comments, leaving Gretorp with the hardest task of them. Still, I think they're very enjoyable to watch and make me giggle from time to time
khanofmongols
Profile Joined January 2011
542 Posts
April 24 2011 03:33 GMT
#559
can the 4 broodlords win catz the game?
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
April 24 2011 03:33 GMT
#560
On April 24 2011 12:27 onedayclose wrote:
I really wish Gretorp was at least half the experienced pro that iNcontroL is.

Actually I feel Gretorp's pretty smart, especially about Terran strategy.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10188
FanTaSy 1277
Hyuk 791
Horang2 587
BeSt 476
Pusan 203
Stork 191
Killer 108
Zeus 105
Mind 98
[ Show more ]
sorry 94
Last 76
Hyun 66
Shinee 63
ggaemo 50
PianO 50
Snow 43
Bale 36
EffOrt 34
ToSsGirL 30
Hm[arnc] 29
JYJ 21
Aegong 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 3
Dota 2
XcaliburYe128
Counter-Strike
byalli607
fl0m371
x6flipin163
Other Games
gofns36021
singsing2395
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 30m
Replay Cast
12h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.