• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7714 users

[MLG] Dallas Day 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 571 572 573 Next
mav451
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1596 Posts
April 02 2011 14:52 GMT
#61
On April 02 2011 23:48 UpHeaVaL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 23:45 Vehemus wrote:
Restream is definitely showing iNcontroL vs. TLO.

Turn off your adblock or try a different browser.



Thanks tech support. I have tried chrome, FF, explorer. And they all dont work with no ad blocking. I'm not gonna download Opera just to try that...I'm going skiing.


Did you see the last 2 posts in the Tech Support thread? The ad server MLG uses is probably blocked by your HOSTS file.
With no power comes no responsibility?
Neo.NEt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States785 Posts
April 02 2011 14:54 GMT
#62
I don't really understand why so many people are getting byes in losers round 1... the guy that I beat in winners round 1 gets a bye in losers round 1 and now we're at the same spot in the tournament and he didn't even have to play anybody??? It looks like half the people got byes in losers round 1, I'm guessing because we had to do 4 different heats for winner's round one and they don't want to do more than one for this. Either way, kinda lame.
Apologize.
oGm`REM
Profile Joined March 2011
United States870 Posts
April 02 2011 14:54 GMT
#63
On April 02 2011 23:50 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 23:48 dcemuser wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:46 Benjef wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:28 Zephirdd wrote:
wtf is wrong, MLG twitter says it will be up in a hour or so, but tl.net says it will be up in almost three hours.

which one is right?


I assume MLG is going by when the Open Brackets are starting again and TL is going by when the Championship bracket / Group stages also mind there is a Black Ops and Reach tournament going on at the same time, so they may be starting then and Starcraft later.


The schedule in the OP says the Open Bracket Winners starts at 12 p.m.

However, MLG's site says they're starting with Open Bracket Losers at 10 a.m. I'm not sure if that is streamed or not.


Oh yeh that would make sense I forgot about the losers bracket. I've followed MLG for the past 2-3 years usually with the Halo Streams they stream the losers brackets when nothing else is going on but there is no commentary. I'm not so sure what they will do for Sc2 though.

I'm sure there will be commentary for the Lower Brackets if being streamed.
I can't picture someone observing a SC2 game with a live audience with absolutely no commentary.
oriGinal Mixers '99 - www.smiteam.net
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
April 02 2011 14:54 GMT
#64
Liquid fighting~
Dear Sixsmith...
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
April 02 2011 14:55 GMT
#65
could some one explain why huk is in the open tourney, i mean he has the most ranking points of any player coming into the season if i remember. Did he sign up late, wanna prove he is more of a baller then anyone else there, or what?
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
April 02 2011 14:56 GMT
#66
On April 02 2011 23:54 Neo.NEt wrote:
I don't really understand why so many people are getting byes in losers round 1... the guy that I beat in winners round 1 gets a bye in losers round 1 and now we're at the same spot in the tournament and he didn't even have to play anybody??? It looks like half the people got byes in losers round 1, I'm guessing because we had to do 4 different heats for winner's round one and they don't want to do more than one for this. Either way, kinda lame.


Its because not all the passes sold. If all the passes sold there would be no byes. Its just what happens.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
April 02 2011 14:57 GMT
#67
On April 02 2011 23:55 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
could some one explain why huk is in the open tourney, i mean he has the most ranking points of any player coming into the season if i remember. Did he sign up late, wanna prove he is more of a baller then anyone else there, or what?

he wasnt going at first due to the GSL WC but he went out of that tourney early and thus had time to go to MLG, it was a last minute thing.
Do you really want chat rooms?
oGm`REM
Profile Joined March 2011
United States870 Posts
April 02 2011 14:57 GMT
#68
On April 02 2011 23:54 Neo.NEt wrote:
I don't really understand why so many people are getting byes in losers round 1... the guy that I beat in winners round 1 gets a bye in losers round 1 and now we're at the same spot in the tournament and he didn't even have to play anybody??? It looks like half the people got byes in losers round 1, I'm guessing because we had to do 4 different heats for winner's round one and they don't want to do more than one for this. Either way, kinda lame.

Players with a high seed in the Open Bracket generally get a bye in round 1 -- This happens because it wouldn't be fair to play against a low seeded player and knock that person out early on in the Tournament. In other words, it balances it out a bit to where no one gets "bracket fucked" in the early stages.
oriGinal Mixers '99 - www.smiteam.net
DasHawk
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark362 Posts
April 02 2011 14:57 GMT
#69
On April 02 2011 23:55 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
could some one explain why huk is in the open tourney, i mean he has the most ranking points of any player coming into the season if i remember. Did he sign up late, wanna prove he is more of a baller then anyone else there, or what?


He was not supose to go to MLG cause of the GSL world championchips. But he got knocked out of that early. So he went to MLG anyways. But it was too late to get into the seeding brackets. So he would have to go through the open brackets. But he did recieve the nr. 1 seed in the open brackets tho.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
April 02 2011 14:58 GMT
#70
He forfeited his seed because it was assumed that GSL World Championship would conflict with MLG Dallas, but everything work out when he made an early exit in RO16.
Thank God and gunrun.
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
April 02 2011 14:59 GMT
#71
Hopefully we can improve on the 150 thread pages : 1 game watched ratio we had going in yesterdays report thread.

A few minor surprises from day 1 but nothing I'd say to crazy. Kiwi looked good.. I like his chances. Biggest story of the day might have been the struggle of a few of the pool players that I expected to do better.
UpHeaVaL
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada57 Posts
April 02 2011 14:59 GMT
#72
On April 02 2011 23:49 oGm`REM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 23:48 UpHeaVaL wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:45 Vehemus wrote:
Restream is definitely showing iNcontroL vs. TLO.

Turn off your adblock or try a different browser.



Thanks tech support. I have tried chrome, FF, explorer. And they all dont work with no ad blocking. I'm not gonna download Opera just to try that...I'm going skiing.

Download Opera?
Do you have Octoshape installed?

Also
[image loading]


As stated in my previous post, I watched 45 seconds before it went black. I'm pretty sure that answers your question. Opera, the browser....
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
April 02 2011 15:00 GMT
#73
On April 02 2011 23:55 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
could some one explain why huk is in the open tourney, i mean he has the most ranking points of any player coming into the season if i remember. Did he sign up late, wanna prove he is more of a baller then anyone else there, or what?


He didn't confirm his place in the given deadline as he was competing in Gom's Tournament. He got knocked out first round, which gave him enough time to fly to MLG and buy a players pass, so he has compete through the open bracket.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
April 02 2011 15:00 GMT
#74
wow, 3 answers instantly, I figured that was the case but I wasn't sure

'Liquid fighting
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Pyrthas
Profile Joined March 2007
United States3196 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 15:01:41
April 02 2011 15:01 GMT
#75
On April 02 2011 23:55 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
Did he sign up late

Yes. He only went to MLG because he lost so early in GSL WC.

Edit: Wow, that's what I get for not refreshing before replying. My bad!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
April 02 2011 15:01 GMT
#76
So is there some matches going on?
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
DasHawk
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark362 Posts
April 02 2011 15:02 GMT
#77
On April 02 2011 23:59 UpHeaVaL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 23:49 oGm`REM wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:48 UpHeaVaL wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:45 Vehemus wrote:
Restream is definitely showing iNcontroL vs. TLO.

Turn off your adblock or try a different browser.



Thanks tech support. I have tried chrome, FF, explorer. And they all dont work with no ad blocking. I'm not gonna download Opera just to try that...I'm going skiing.

Download Opera?
Do you have Octoshape installed?

Also
[image loading]


As stated in my previous post, I watched 45 seconds before it went black. I'm pretty sure that answers your question. Opera, the browser....

Ye i think the PLAY resumes at 10 am, but im fearing that the coverage dosent start before 12 am :-/
venomium
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands245 Posts
April 02 2011 15:02 GMT
#78
Please enlighten some silly Dutchie , shouldn't the open losers bracket start right about now, because I'm still seeing the restream.
" I think we finally found the magic number of guns needed to be pointed at the TL hive mind to deter sexual molestation (9)" -Coagulation
oGm`REM
Profile Joined March 2011
United States870 Posts
April 02 2011 15:02 GMT
#79
On April 02 2011 23:59 UpHeaVaL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 23:49 oGm`REM wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:48 UpHeaVaL wrote:
On April 02 2011 23:45 Vehemus wrote:
Restream is definitely showing iNcontroL vs. TLO.

Turn off your adblock or try a different browser.



Thanks tech support. I have tried chrome, FF, explorer. And they all dont work with no ad blocking. I'm not gonna download Opera just to try that...I'm going skiing.

Download Opera?
Do you have Octoshape installed?

Also
[image loading]


As stated in my previous post, I watched 45 seconds before it went black. I'm pretty sure that answers your question. Opera, the browser....

I'm aware of what you were talking about.
I'm asking you if you downloaded Octoshape? Which is required to view the stream.
Either try that or try another browser.
oriGinal Mixers '99 - www.smiteam.net
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
April 02 2011 15:03 GMT
#80
On April 03 2011 00:02 venomium wrote:
Please enlighten some silly Dutchie , shouldn't the open losers bracket start right about now, because I'm still seeing the restream.


It's probably not streamed.

We may start seeing results on their live blog as the games end.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 571 572 573 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
ProTech121
Nina 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2249
Shuttle 1258
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 52
Noble 46
Snow 44
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta21
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 3m
OSC
18h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.