• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10420 users

[NASL] Players (final) - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
4302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 216 Next
Players such as Jinro, HuK, and Adelscott did not apply for this tour, so don't ask why they aren't on this list. DIMAGA, Kas, and LaLush turned applications in late so they will not appear either. Please take some time to learn who exactly applied.

Please inform yourself about who applied and who didn't.
SMD
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada627 Posts
March 28 2011 18:20 GMT
#2281
On March 29 2011 03:19 00Visor wrote:
Great additions today!
For all the DeMuslim-talks: Wasn't it max 5 players per team? EG already has 5.


They eliminated that, but i think he's not being invited because of his injury, which is worse than originally suspected.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
March 28 2011 18:21 GMT
#2282
On March 29 2011 03:13 dsousa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:11 Avalain wrote:
For the last 5 I'd love to see MorroW, MC, July, Nada, and one more Korean who I can't really decide on (Boxer, TOP, Supernova, Bomber).

Boxer isn't an obvious choice for me because, well, he hasn't really been doing amazing lately, and Nada and July are both good old-school choices who are currently doing very well.

MVP, Nestea, MKP all didn't apply, so obviously they won't be in. Same with Jinro and HuK but somehow people seem to forget this.

I love Dimaga, but seriously: get your application in on time. It's hard cutting down a list of the top players in the world and not getting your application in makes it a VERY easy decision. If he was the World IEM winner or something I'd question why he didn't get an invite, but as it is I can see why he'd be on the cusp of the invite list. I'd say he'd be almost guaranteed a spot if he'd, you know, applied in time. Guess he just has to rock the 1024 player BO1 tournament.


NASL 46-50
Boxer
Nada
July
Morrow
Minigun

Lots of deserving people left.... but Minigun should be there.

If MC isnt picked then I don't know what.

He applied, he won 2 GSLs and still doesn't get a spot over other koreans than this tournament for me lose a lot of respect.

What more does a guy have to do to get an invite?
DoubleB
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany870 Posts
March 28 2011 18:22 GMT
#2283
Just get Kas and Demuslim in and i can feel the spirit :D
Untill now i love the players who made it in, and I think this will be the first step for esport international
And now stop this whining about some missing koreans.
spacebarbarian
Profile Joined March 2011
United States70 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 18:26:12
March 28 2011 18:22 GMT
#2284
On March 29 2011 03:13 dsousa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:11 Avalain wrote:
For the last 5 I'd love to see MorroW, MC, July, Nada, and one more Korean who I can't really decide on (Boxer, TOP, Supernova, Bomber).

Boxer isn't an obvious choice for me because, well, he hasn't really been doing amazing lately, and Nada and July are both good old-school choices who are currently doing very well.

MVP, Nestea, MKP all didn't apply, so obviously they won't be in. Same with Jinro and HuK but somehow people seem to forget this.

I love Dimaga, but seriously: get your application in on time. It's hard cutting down a list of the top players in the world and not getting your application in makes it a VERY easy decision. If he was the World IEM winner or something I'd question why he didn't get an invite, but as it is I can see why he'd be on the cusp of the invite list. I'd say he'd be almost guaranteed a spot if he'd, you know, applied in time. Guess he just has to rock the 1024 player BO1 tournament.


NASL 46-50
Boxer
Nada
July
Morrow
Minigun

Lots of deserving people left.... but Minigun should be there.


I agree with this, except they will probably want to balance out the races, so I think only 1 more terran will get in (I wouldnt want to be the one deciding between boxer and nada LOL). To even it out then you need 2 more Z and 1 more P, I would definitely invite atleast 1 big name korean zerg (July is sadly the only one that comes to mind lol), and morrow for sure. As for P, minigun / MC, I'll be happy with either, but definitely very sad if minigun doesnt get in , he has been performing so well lately. Last pick probably should be another Z considering they will need the most help in the probability of producing a winner . I would go with destiny, because he is a total bawss and sooo fun to watch :D
t-zain hwaiting!
Avalain
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada308 Posts
March 28 2011 18:22 GMT
#2285
On March 29 2011 03:12 Guilt wrote:
Boxer
Nada
MC
Morrow
Demuslim
Fruitdealer
July

Two of those 7 players aren't going to make it... We already know Boxer is in because xeris has essentially said so, so we get 4 players from Nada, MC, Morrow, Demuslim, Fruitdealer, July. Also, Incontrol said "oGs has some people in the league", so i'm guessing that means more than 2... so it'll probably be Boxer, MC, Nada + 2 more.

So, Morrow, Demuslim, Fruitdealer, July. Which 2 are going to be rejected? I can't imagine any reasoning behind not inviting Morrow... I literally cannot think of a single reason. So, it comes down to

Demuslim, Fruitdealer July. Which 2 will be rejected? I still can't believe players like dde/vibe are going to take spots from gsl finalists on a tournament that's *supposed* to invite off results.


I can see Fruitdealer not making it simply because his play has been rather weak lately. The only good recent matches I've seen him in were the last up/down matches.

Hm, now that I think of it Demuslim would be a good choice simply because it would give the UK a player in the NASL (assuming he doesn't get in any more bar fights! j/k =) ).
You know what unit really has balance problems? Colossi. Why, they look like they could be blown over in a stiff wind!
Gooey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States944 Posts
March 28 2011 18:24 GMT
#2286
Squirtle, Ret, Ensnare, Rainbow, Zenio

5 New additions just uploaded to the Nasl site!
www.twitch.tv/Thatgooey
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
March 28 2011 18:24 GMT
#2287
Regardless of who the last 5 are, Xeris will likely make a post explaining the process.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
FindMeInKenya
Profile Joined February 2011
United States797 Posts
March 28 2011 18:24 GMT
#2288
Rainbow, Ensnare, Squirtle, Ret, Zenio......

Interesting Korean pick........ but I feel a lot of good players might be left out from this NASL...
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
March 28 2011 18:25 GMT
#2289
On March 29 2011 03:21 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:13 dsousa wrote:
On March 29 2011 03:11 Avalain wrote:
For the last 5 I'd love to see MorroW, MC, July, Nada, and one more Korean who I can't really decide on (Boxer, TOP, Supernova, Bomber).

Boxer isn't an obvious choice for me because, well, he hasn't really been doing amazing lately, and Nada and July are both good old-school choices who are currently doing very well.

MVP, Nestea, MKP all didn't apply, so obviously they won't be in. Same with Jinro and HuK but somehow people seem to forget this.

I love Dimaga, but seriously: get your application in on time. It's hard cutting down a list of the top players in the world and not getting your application in makes it a VERY easy decision. If he was the World IEM winner or something I'd question why he didn't get an invite, but as it is I can see why he'd be on the cusp of the invite list. I'd say he'd be almost guaranteed a spot if he'd, you know, applied in time. Guess he just has to rock the 1024 player BO1 tournament.


NASL 46-50
Boxer
Nada
July
Morrow
Minigun

Lots of deserving people left.... but Minigun should be there.

If MC isnt picked then I don't know what.

He applied, he won 2 GSLs and still doesn't get a spot over other koreans than this tournament for me lose a lot of respect.

What more does a guy have to do to get an invite?

If that were to happen, I imagine they told oGs they would get X spots and explained how the schedule might make it more difficult to practice for gsl etc, and then let oGs decide who they wanted to play. He also might have reconsidered his application based on his experience with NA latency. Of course, this is just in case he doesn't get an invite, which I still find more likely.
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
March 28 2011 18:25 GMT
#2290
Divisions 1 and 3 are ridicolously easy compared to the others.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 18:26:14
March 28 2011 18:25 GMT
#2291
I guess I'm looking forward to tomorrow since the abomination of invitations from NASL will be gone for good. Should' have been half invite/half qualifiers from the start. Of course they'll still probably try to stack groups for drama/story in the next couple of seasons but, cherry picking players will be behind us. Hopefully...
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
AmishNukes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States98 Posts
March 28 2011 18:25 GMT
#2292
On March 29 2011 02:57 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 02:48 DennizR wrote:
Boxer, July, Nada, MC and Morrow please.

Guess these 5 will be the last 5 announced.

This is also what I would be betting my money on. Would be disappointing if it wasn't.
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
March 28 2011 18:26 GMT
#2293
On March 29 2011 03:13 xerurg wrote:
WHERE IS DIMAGА?????????

Xeris said his application was late. (not just the video, but the actual application.)
FindMeInKenya
Profile Joined February 2011
United States797 Posts
March 28 2011 18:27 GMT
#2294
Division 5 is by far the scariest group of them all...... it just doesn't seem fair for the players in Div 5 compare to other groups.
xaneda
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom56 Posts
March 28 2011 18:28 GMT
#2295
Balance the groups more please, having stacked divisions when some of them are full of scrubs won't hold well with the community when great players are knocked out and the least skilled players in the tournament survive just because their division was easier
ThorZaIN | Tyler | Ret
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
March 28 2011 18:29 GMT
#2296
On March 29 2011 03:24 FindMeInKenya wrote:
Interesting Korean pick........ but I feel a lot of good players might be left out from this NASL...


Like who? All the other Korenas?
Dimaga applied to late. Kas didnt (?). You can make some arguments that Minigun and Moonan are better than other NA players. But thats it. Perfect choice for me, if last 5 are MC/July/Boxer/Nada/Morrow.
Rokk
Profile Joined March 2010
United States425 Posts
March 28 2011 18:29 GMT
#2297
We'll see who gets added tomorrow, but I can think of far more than 5 people who deserve to be in this and several people of the 45 that I don't feel are deserving. If tomorrow doesn't draw people from nada, MC, bomber, july, morrow, MMA, and boxer I'm going to be seriously disappointed. I hear boxer is getting in, but honestly he seems like the least qualified of that list to get in.

Bomber deserves a spot more than so many people on that list of 45. I really hope he gets in.
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
March 28 2011 18:31 GMT
#2298
Its kind of lame how the groups are tailor made for "story" or whatever (Grubby/Moon, IdrA/Zenio, etc). Especially because if I recall a few of the people behind NASL were complaining about a tournament back in the beta which also tailored the groups, granted it was not a 10 week tournament, so maybe it wont have such a profound impact on group play. We'll see!
Avalain
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada308 Posts
March 28 2011 18:33 GMT
#2299
On March 29 2011 03:25 MYM.ClouD wrote:
Divisions 1 and 3 are ridicolously easy compared to the others.


Yeah, I'd really hate to be stuck in division 5, huh Cloud?

You never know, though. 1 and 3 may end up with MC and Nada in them, or something......that may balance them a little bit...maybe...
You know what unit really has balance problems? Colossi. Why, they look like they could be blown over in a stiff wind!
InteGrated
Profile Joined November 2010
United States259 Posts
March 28 2011 18:33 GMT
#2300
Ok, pick 4 koreans, have 5 groups where 1 group is really fucking imbalanced (group 5)

put best korean in group 5 (zenio)

how smart
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Bale 18
Terrorterran 17
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King166
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde200
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2155
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.