• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7877 users

HD World Tournament [Sponsored by IGN/JustinTV] - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 14:34:57
April 03 2011 14:29 GMT
#361
nvm
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
April 03 2011 14:37 GMT
#362
On April 03 2011 23:22 drcatellino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 21:58 Szarak wrote:
I'm sorry, but did Moletrap just spoiled Mondragon vs CrunCher in TSL at the beginning?

How would Moletrap know ? And have the games already been played ? I doubt so.


It's possible they have played each other, not sure how he would know though. Cruncher have beaten some other notable players recently so maybe Moletrap mixed the tournaments up?
HEROwithNOlegacy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States850 Posts
April 03 2011 17:35 GMT
#363
It's about time to see another HD tournament! The HDH was so exciting in the beta and I expect nothing less from this one, the line up of players so far looks so incredible! Thanks HD for putting the tournament together!
SlayerS Fighting!
gamefan15
Profile Joined March 2011
50 Posts
April 04 2011 10:09 GMT
#364
Nice idea with the tournament and I like HDs channel but the possible Mondragon vs Cruncher TSL spoiler in the g2 of Painuser vs Cruncher is why I looked after this thread.

On April 03 2011 23:37 gruff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 23:22 drcatellino wrote:
On April 03 2011 21:58 Szarak wrote:
I'm sorry, but did Moletrap just spoiled Mondragon vs CrunCher in TSL at the beginning?

How would Moletrap know ? And have the games already been played ? I doubt so.


It's possible they have played each other, not sure how he would know though. Cruncher have beaten some other notable players recently so maybe Moletrap mixed the tournaments up?


I dont think so. Mondragon doesnt seem to be that active everywhere. I mean everybody didnt even know if he is in shape or not. So I doubt that we had recently that exact matchup somewhere else.

Maybe they played already and Cruncher talked to someone about it or he somehow saw the match history or what else is possible (because the replays are that what is getting casted).

I must say that it sucks for me because that was one of the matches I was looking forward to.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 10:37:58
April 04 2011 10:36 GMT
#365
On April 04 2011 19:09 gamefan15 wrote:
Nice idea with the tournament and I like HDs channel but the possible Mondragon vs Cruncher TSL spoiler in the g2 of Painuser vs Cruncher is why I looked after this thread.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 23:37 gruff wrote:
On April 03 2011 23:22 drcatellino wrote:
On April 03 2011 21:58 Szarak wrote:
I'm sorry, but did Moletrap just spoiled Mondragon vs CrunCher in TSL at the beginning?

How would Moletrap know ? And have the games already been played ? I doubt so.


It's possible they have played each other, not sure how he would know though. Cruncher have beaten some other notable players recently so maybe Moletrap mixed the tournaments up?


I dont think so. Mondragon doesnt seem to be that active everywhere. I mean everybody didnt even know if he is in shape or not. So I doubt that we had recently that exact matchup somewhere else.

Maybe they played already and Cruncher talked to someone about it or he somehow saw the match history or what else is possible (because the replays are that what is getting casted).

I must say that it sucks for me because that was one of the matches I was looking forward to.


You can't see the results from the match-history, they have modified the maps to hide that (I've checked). And I'm not sure what you mean with the first part. I was suggesting Moletrap just misspoke about Mondragen since Cruncher have beaten several other top pros recently. Maybe he meant Check, ogsInca, Idra or MKP. The only other alternative is that either Cruncher or Mondragon have leaked the results in some way.

eot
Profile Joined April 2011
146 Posts
April 04 2011 10:48 GMT
#366
The list of players for this tournament is totally weird
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
April 04 2011 10:55 GMT
#367
On April 04 2011 19:48 eot wrote:
The list of players for this tournament is totally weird

um, how so?
d=(^_^)z
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
April 04 2011 11:01 GMT
#368
On April 04 2011 19:48 eot wrote:
The list of players for this tournament is totally weird


I fail to see that. All of them are top players, capable of making it a great tournament.

Looking forward to it.
gamefan15
Profile Joined March 2011
50 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 11:36:54
April 04 2011 11:17 GMT
#369
edit:nvm

because useless to speculate further.
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
April 04 2011 11:22 GMT
#370
I always wondered what happened to HDH2... lol
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
eot
Profile Joined April 2011
146 Posts
April 04 2011 14:56 GMT
#371
On April 04 2011 19:55 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 19:48 eot wrote:
The list of players for this tournament is totally weird

um, how so?

Cruncher, Zelniq, Axlav stick out to me compared to the rest of the players, PainUser, Incontrol too but maybe less so. Since it's an invite only thing I see they're doing there.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
April 04 2011 15:04 GMT
#372
On April 04 2011 23:56 eot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 19:55 elmizzt wrote:
On April 04 2011 19:48 eot wrote:
The list of players for this tournament is totally weird

um, how so?

Cruncher, Zelniq, Axlav stick out to me compared to the rest of the players, PainUser, Incontrol too but maybe less so. Since it's an invite only thing I see they're doing there.


Chruncher vs Idra is already something to hype.


@AskJoshy
JoshSuth
Oh, btw this happened: "Are you CrunCher?" - IdrA "Yeah, can we be friends?" - CrunCher "Fuck you." - IdrA on the walk back from drinks
7 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply
I am not young enough to know everything.
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
April 04 2011 15:26 GMT
#373
Nice tournament but I'd be really annoyed if that was a TSL spoiler at the start of Cruncher's game 2.
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
April 04 2011 15:31 GMT
#374
On April 04 2011 20:22 Vei wrote:
I always wondered what happened to HDH2... lol

Yeah me to lol. And the weird fact is that if you ask him (or husky) in their chat channel. (if your already talking to them)
Their ignoring you (not ignore button, but no reply)
That would be a awesame tournament!
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
April 04 2011 15:39 GMT
#375
Please update the OP and link to the games in spoiler tags. Would be great and much easier to follow!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
April 04 2011 16:40 GMT
#376
yeah can anyone list the results so far?
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
April 04 2011 17:23 GMT
#377
+ Show Spoiler +
Incontrol 2-1 Zelniq
Cruncher 2-0 Painuser
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
hitman133
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1425 Posts
April 04 2011 17:30 GMT
#378
PainUser play very bad in both game I have to say
TooN
Profile Joined February 2011
1046 Posts
April 04 2011 17:44 GMT
#379
when does this start or has it started already?
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
April 04 2011 17:49 GMT
#380
this needs to be bolded

This tournament will feature some of the best players in the world, and all games will be uploaded and featured via my Youtube Channel:


I just scanned through the OP because I assumed the games would be live casted either through replays or actually live. I assume a lot of other people make this assumption as well.
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1018
ZZZero.O 91
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
Fnx 917
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8300
FrodaN2737
B2W.Neo681
ToD266
KnowMe204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1474
BasetradeTV289
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• musti20045 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 15
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur174
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.