• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

[IEM] Day 1 - Page 99

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 240 Next
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 12:17:50
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1961
QXC vs White ra on russian stream now?

http://www.own3d.tv/live/27905/_RU__IEM_CeBIT_2011_Starcraft_II
dredd276
Profile Joined October 2010
United States80 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1962
Just to balance out some of the hate going on in this thread, I'd just like to mention that for those of us who speak german this is really quite enjoyable.
awha
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 12:18:26
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1963
On March 01 2011 21:15 busbarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 21:14 coddan wrote:
I'm glad I didn't buy the premium ticket this morning. I'd have felt extremely cheated


I do feel extremely cheated.. HD doesn't work in my chrome and I have to rely on a german stream to get my sc2, cs is not shown either

I hope they do better tomorrow and the rest of the week


ouch that sucks glad I didnt buy yet


On March 01 2011 21:17 dredd276 wrote:
Just to balance out some of the hate going on in this thread, I'd just like to mention that for those of us who speak german this is really quite enjoyable.


hmm my german is quite rusty but alot of the german speakers in this thread have facepalmed quite a bit over the german commentators.. each to his own I guess
wopaahh
Profile Joined January 2011
150 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1964
On March 01 2011 21:16 Jayson X wrote:
Isn't Day9 going to commentate this event as well?
Will he be there in the later stages? Or am I misinformed?

he commentated a few alrdy but eng stream seems to be on an eternity break
Mairu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States222 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 12:23:55
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1965
I'm pretty disappointed with the streaming and glad I didn't end up paying for premium. There's no point in HD quality if you can't straighten out who is streaming what. Ridiculous to open a stream that's switching between two games, giving bits and pieces of each game while other streams have nothing on display.

Glad to hear that Idra won against Tarson though :O
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1966
On March 01 2011 21:14 Dommk wrote:
What happened in that PvT with whit-ra?


QXC went mass reapers with speed to snipe buildings and keep harassing. Drewbie's build if you saw his stream or root's tournament.

In the meantime he made multiple PF to protect his unit producing structures / bases and made 18 vikings to just trade with the colossus. White-ra won the battle but couldn't do anything against PF without colossus.

In the meantime while that battle was happening, White-ra's nexus was sniped by the mass reapers.
Lori_ftw
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany286 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1967
On March 01 2011 21:16 Jayson X wrote:
Isn't Day9 going to commentate this event as well?
Will he be there in the later stages? Or am I misinformed?


Seite 1! Shedule lesen!
möp
MjrBuzz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States219 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1968
First GOM player fails to play the GSL and I'm forced to watch a laggy korean stream. Now no english ESL stream and I'm forced to watch half ass coverage of games in a German stream.

I feel so cultured.
Forget the loss. Remember the lesson.
Rampager
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1007 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1969
On March 01 2011 21:15 busbarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 21:14 coddan wrote:
I'm glad I didn't buy the premium ticket this morning. I'd have felt extremely cheated


I do feel extremely cheated.. HD doesn't work in my chrome and I have to rely on a german stream to get my sc2, cs is not shown either

I hope they do better tomorrow and the rest of the week


Open it in firefox
Letall
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden384 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1970
On March 01 2011 21:15 Jiddra wrote:
Hmmm, from one gg to another. This kind of casting is not the most optimal way to cast.

edit: Is this kind of stream what germans like to watch?


Why would germans like to watch games in a different way compared to other peopele? What a silly notion.
Dont tase me bro
Bibzball
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France250 Posts
March 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#1971
"qcx" (sic) vs WhiteRa game 2 up on german stream
DANIEL ! GET OUT OF THE WATER !!!
keioh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France1099 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1972
Qcx fightii.... what ?
GIMME ALL THE BELGIAN WAFFLES I CAN GET FOR THIS MONEY !!!!!! BELGIAN WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEES
Prostak
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland192 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1973
TazzDingo
yeah


btw Idra play 24/7 in Korea as progamer and Tarson played 15 games in last 4/5 weeks cause of exams, and still he manage to take game from Greg.

GG GJ GL
♥ EmpireHappy, roxkisBratOK, imbaFXOStrelok EmpireNerchio, MǂStephano, mTwDIMAGA dignitasNaniwa, aTnSocke, DuckloadRa ♥
dextermilo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States16 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1974
On March 01 2011 21:15 busbarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 21:14 coddan wrote:
I'm glad I didn't buy the premium ticket this morning. I'd have felt extremely cheated


I do feel extremely cheated.. HD doesn't work in my chrome and I have to rely on a german stream to get my sc2, cs is not shown either

I hope they do better tomorrow and the rest of the week


You can open the links in a new tab and they should work (right-click open in new tab). You can also use Firefox.
pyrXx
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany156 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1975
let's see this positiv, it can only get better in the following days =)
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1976
Just a question: Why is qxc's name written as qcx at the top of the scoreboard in the stream? o.o
Fantasy is a beast
Romashka
Profile Joined February 2011
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 12:20:06
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1977
On March 01 2011 21:15 busbarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 21:14 coddan wrote:
I'm glad I didn't buy the premium ticket this morning. I'd have felt extremely cheated


I do feel extremely cheated.. HD doesn't work in my chrome and I have to rely on a german stream to get my sc2, cs is not shown either

I hope they do better tomorrow and the rest of the week



try Firefox
it works with theese types of streams best imo
at least I ain't got no problems with it, while I had problems with both Chrome & Opera

but I also should add: ESL's HQ stream sucks unfortunatelly. quality isn't that awesome, it's very laggy and it crashes a lot.
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1978
On March 01 2011 21:16 Jayson X wrote:
Isn't Day9 going to commentate this event as well?
Will he be there in the later stages? Or am I misinformed?


Hes there and hes commented 2-3 series on the english stream with both rotterdam and tlo. The problem is that they're only doing scheduled games so we're getting 30 minute to 1 hour periods where no games are casted in english.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 12:19:19
March 01 2011 12:18 GMT
#1979
Replays are downloadable for all ? or only ppl with premium tickets ?
I'm getting the derection.
Zekkro
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1 Post
March 01 2011 12:19 GMT
#1980
Seriously... is this event only casted in GERMAN????????
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 240 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Patches Events
17h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.