• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8404 users

IMS Invitational #1 - Startale finals, Bomber vs. July! -…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
February 13 2011 20:45 GMT
#61
On February 14 2011 05:35 zerious wrote:
Team IM next? :D


If we get enough viewership and interest I intend to do A LOT more of these with both Koreans and Non Korean teams. So tell all your friends about this event !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
February 13 2011 20:46 GMT
#62
It will be cool to see how the players play on these maps, and if they come up with any specific strats to use on them.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
February 13 2011 20:48 GMT
#63
I'm really, really looking forward to this. Julyzerg...I mean, JULYZERG. How things have changed.
And Squirtle. Bomber. Damnnnn.

I have no doubt that these maps will make for some very entertaining games - certainly better than what we get on Blizzard's default.

Hopefully post game interviews with the players' thoughts on the maps (?)
KTY
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
February 13 2011 20:53 GMT
#64
On February 14 2011 05:48 Xxio wrote:
I'm really, really looking forward to this. Julyzerg...I mean, JULYZERG. How things have changed.
And Squirtle. Bomber. Damnnnn.

I have no doubt that these maps will make for some very entertaining games - certainly better than what we get on Blizzard's default.

Hopefully post game interviews with the players' thoughts on the maps (?)


Yep, TorcH is hooking us up there . Probably going to be some 1 on 1 interviews and hopefully a group discussion about them with all the ST guys as we know how modest Koreans can be in interviews .
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Kour
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden87 Posts
February 13 2011 20:54 GMT
#65
This looks awesome, too bad I won't be able to see this live hoping for some awesome vods!

I really hope you can manage to get more teams to do this.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 20:56:02
February 13 2011 20:55 GMT
#66
On February 14 2011 05:54 Kour wrote:
This looks awesome, too bad I won't be able to see this live hoping for some awesome vods!

I really hope you can manage to get more teams to do this.


There will be VOD's so you will not be left out
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
February 13 2011 20:55 GMT
#67
Pretty nice Lineup. Startet the stream in the perfect moment when DJWheat starting to announce. :D Going with Bomber or Squirtle as the winner of this.
Hatorade
Profile Joined July 2010
299 Posts
February 13 2011 20:59 GMT
#68
Wish there wasn't a PvP in the first round I like both of those players
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
February 13 2011 21:12 GMT
#69
Squirtle vs. Ace

Double elim. please. If Squirtle gets knocked out in a PvP in his first game I will fall into a week long depression.
KTY
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
February 13 2011 21:26 GMT
#70
On February 14 2011 06:12 Xxio wrote:
Squirtle vs. Ace

Double elim. please. If Squirtle gets knocked out in a PvP in his first game I will fall into a week long depression.


I wish we could have got a double elim but the prize pool was really to small to ask a team that competes in the GSL to do double elim for. Sorry for the small prize pool in the first place, but I'm personally sponsoring this event so it's all I could muster for it.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 22:02:20
February 13 2011 22:01 GMT
#71
Yea that definitely makes sense. I just have Squirtle fever right now lol

Only 4 pages wtf. This needs more attention. Get it on the tournament tracker? never mind I see it in the thread.
KTY
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
February 13 2011 22:06 GMT
#72
Damn I only just found this thread, really looking forward to this event. You should probably edit the title so it's more apparent that Startale (and their best players at that) are playing in this.

I can't say I love all the maps at a first glance, but I'll be really interested to see how they play out.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
February 13 2011 22:39 GMT
#73
On February 14 2011 07:01 Xxio wrote:
Yea that definitely makes sense. I just have Squirtle fever right now lol

Only 4 pages wtf. This needs more attention. Get it on the tournament tracker? never mind I see it in the thread.


I am really surprised it's only got 4 pages of attention myself , maybe I do need a new title on this.... Hmmm....
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
February 13 2011 22:41 GMT
#74
Torch signed up to cast the ro4? he should be more confident! pumped for this to start tomorrow~
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
February 13 2011 22:42 GMT
#75
how did u get koreans to play in a $200 invitational? interesting to say the least!
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 22:45:32
February 13 2011 22:45 GMT
#76
On February 14 2011 07:42 PhiliBiRD wrote:
how did u get koreans to play in a $200 invitational? interesting to say the least!


I used my skillz! lol

Luckily over my short time as a tournament organizer/stream operator, I have established the contacts and reputation to allow events like these to happen. This is a small one, but if this is a hit I have a sponsor that might be interested in making more of these happen, more often, and with bigger prize pools!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
February 13 2011 22:45 GMT
#77
Wow, this looks awesome. Really appreciate iccup putting it together and I will definitely be watching!
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
February 13 2011 23:11 GMT
#78
This should be getting some serious attention. I mean freaking July is playing in a tournament to promote foreign maps. Can you imagine if this was 2005? Thread would be 100 pages long. I took a long break from the SC scene, so it is still tough to wrap my head around the fact that top pros as well as all the old guys we used to deify like July/Nada/Boxer and um uhh Sync? are willing to compete in foreign tournaments.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 23:13:00
February 13 2011 23:12 GMT
#79
What do you guys think would be a good title for this thread to get more attention? I really suck with thread names .....
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
PigFur
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway11 Posts
February 13 2011 23:25 GMT
#80
You need Incontrol to announce that he'll be announcing the announcement that this tournament already has been announced.

Anyway, this looks great! It obviously deceivers way more attention than its getting o.O Have you tried reddit? Might help.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1462
WardiTV728
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko479
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6875
Bisu 2308
Jaedong 964
EffOrt 511
Horang2 461
actioN 337
Mini 243
ZerO 199
Larva 157
ggaemo 128
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 107
Barracks 80
Shinee 68
Sharp 64
Bale 62
Yoon 55
Hyun 55
Snow 54
Killer 40
Dewaltoss 36
hero 34
ToSsGirL 33
Sacsri 23
NotJumperer 19
scan(afreeca) 19
sorry 18
zelot 18
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1208
Dendi1070
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff84
Other Games
hiko622
B2W.Neo438
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee127
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV968
League of Legends
• Jankos1956
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 7m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.