On January 29 2011 15:19 omgbbq2 wrote:
my brain says mvp will win, my heart says mkp will win
my brain says mvp will win, my heart says mkp will win
I'm totally mkp. GO MKP.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Barbiero
Brazil5259 Posts
On January 29 2011 15:19 omgbbq2 wrote: my brain says mvp will win, my heart says mkp will win I'm totally mkp. GO MKP. | ||
|
Obstbaum
Switzerland224 Posts
popcorn, check drinks, check 7 am, check im ready | ||
|
Mortal
2943 Posts
| ||
|
Meteora.GB
Canada2479 Posts
Stream seems okay so far. Anyone experiencing troubles? | ||
|
LittLeD
Sweden7973 Posts
On January 29 2011 15:13 Lori_ftw wrote: The asian-culture is really strange! If by strange you mean AWESOME then yeah I agree! | ||
|
pHelix Equilibria
United States1134 Posts
| ||
|
Jeremy Reimer
Canada1225 Posts
| ||
|
furymonkey
New Zealand1587 Posts
| ||
|
Hier
2391 Posts
I'm not a troll, please don't flame. I love Tastosis. | ||
|
densha
United States797 Posts
| ||
|
ShcShc
Canada912 Posts
| ||
|
Deadlyhazard
United States1177 Posts
On January 29 2011 15:20 Obstbaum wrote: hd stream working, check popcorn, check drinks, check 7 am, check im ready Omg, Switzerland is @ 7 AM. GO SWITZERLAND! | ||
|
KonohaFlash
Canada1590 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
| ||
|
Barbiero
Brazil5259 Posts
I cant believe a terran is winning! Thats like the Santa thing! | ||
|
darklordjac
Canada2231 Posts
On January 29 2011 15:19 JoeSchmoe wrote: where can u buy the GSL shirt? anyone knows? Might be from tastosis website http://thehandsomenerd.com/ | ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
| ||
|
ghermination
United States2851 Posts
| ||
|
frucisky
Singapore2170 Posts
| ||
|
Gaxton
Sweden2328 Posts
You know what that means. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|