Wish I wasn't on works interent right now, so I could watch
+ Show Spoiler +
HUGE clutch to come from 0 - 2 to 4 - 2. Vwp, TL
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
BrahCJ
Australia659 Posts
Wish I wasn't on works interent right now, so I could watch + Show Spoiler + HUGE clutch to come from 0 - 2 to 4 - 2. Vwp, TL | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
On January 14 2011 16:34 Olmer wrote: ...Surely deserves a seperate topic. Create one for Liquid vs EG, Liquid vs Prime and Liquid vs ROOT too, since two threads are obviously not enough. What you find ironic is actually not ![]() Too many people have overseen the MRI thread due to the confusing OP/first thread - This is exactly what the tournament needs to get the attention it deserves. And there is nothing wrong with making a thread for every finished clanwar as it covers up to seven, then easily-accessible games, helps people to keep track that don't wanna refresh one thread for a month to find a new game somewhere in the comments. One Clanwar is an event on its own and it is not comparable to aking a thread for every bo1 that is played in a 1v1 tournament. There are FAR more threads that are more unnecessary than this one. | ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
On January 14 2011 16:53 BrahCJ wrote: Wow! Wish I wasn't on works interent right now, so I could watch + Show Spoiler + HUGE clutch to come from 0 - 2 to 4 - 2. Vwp, TL Yeah, when I saw the first to games, I was like uh oh. | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Good job TL, and nice by MorroW and Strelok to pick up wins in the 1v1 for mouz. | ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
| ||
|
PredY
Czech Republic1731 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6723 FrodaN2333 fl0m781 mouzStarbuck386 KnowMe275 ToD236 JimRising ArmadaUGS137 Mew2King46 Railgan31 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Adnapsc2 • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|