• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

Assembly Winter, 5000 EUR Prizes - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
February 11 2011 10:39 GMT
#441
"I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 3 in the world."

No joke. Huk. Destroys.
KTY
ScaringKids
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal819 Posts
February 11 2011 10:50 GMT
#442
HuK is such an awsome guy, and one of top Protoss in the world. That level of micro is insane really, very well played.

MC | NesTea | Jaedong | PartinG | Liquid'HerO | MvP | Flash | White-Ra | Polt | Squirtle |
coddan
Profile Joined May 2010
Estonia890 Posts
February 11 2011 10:55 GMT
#443
This is a horrible horrible question considering I live in Sweden, but is Finland GMT+2 or GMT+1?
slowzerg
Profile Joined May 2010
United States62 Posts
February 11 2011 11:12 GMT
#444
On February 11 2011 19:55 coddan wrote:
This is a horrible horrible question considering I live in Sweden, but is Finland GMT+2 or GMT+1?


GMT+2, EET.
Vansetsu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1454 Posts
February 11 2011 11:48 GMT
#445
Anyone have a link to live brackets? that would be sexy ^^
Only by overcoming many obstacles does a river become - デイヴィ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ド
chumppi
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland29 Posts
February 11 2011 11:49 GMT
#446
http://www.sett.fi/?q=node/535 the brackets - updated somewhat well.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Vansetsu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1454 Posts
February 11 2011 11:50 GMT
#447
On February 11 2011 20:49 chumppi wrote:
http://www.sett.fi/?q=node/535 the brackets - updated somewhat well.


ty vm, webisite hard to navigate :/
Only by overcoming many obstacles does a river become - デイヴィ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ド
FreeUrMind
Profile Joined November 2005
639 Posts
February 11 2011 11:51 GMT
#448
Go TL and Grubby!
In God We Trust. All other must submit x.509 certificate
humbuglol
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium112 Posts
February 11 2011 11:53 GMT
#449
is Demuslin playing? wasn't he injured?
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
February 11 2011 12:14 GMT
#450
On February 11 2011 19:28 freestalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 19:00 Ancient.eu wrote:
Day9 said he will be there to commentate so better watch him.

uhh, he'll be in Finland? o_O Any confirmation on this?


don't think so, from OP:
It will feature such casters as Maven from mouzTV fame, TheBeard on production and lastly Martijn from LLL and GLHF. TotalBiscuit will also provide English coverage. There will be also foreign language coverage in Finnish (SETT TV / ParuperuTV), French (Millenium TV), German (Khaldor) and Polish (itzMorglum)


I'm sure they'd added day9 if he would be coming as he always pulls big crowds
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
chumppi
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland29 Posts
February 11 2011 12:15 GMT
#451
On February 11 2011 20:50 Vansetsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 20:49 chumppi wrote:
http://www.sett.fi/?q=node/535 the brackets - updated somewhat well.


ty vm, webisite hard to navigate :/


Yeah, it's very hard to scroll down!
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Vapaach
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland994 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 13:05:05
February 11 2011 12:47 GMT
#452
Hukooooo! Hukaringaaa!

I will go there tomorrow, should be awesome.

By the way, does anyone know where you can see vods of the games already played?
If you never try you never know. Sase - Mana - TLO - WhiteRa - Naniwa - Sheth - HuK
Klunssila
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
February 11 2011 13:24 GMT
#453
On February 11 2011 21:15 chumppi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 20:50 Vansetsu wrote:
On February 11 2011 20:49 chumppi wrote:
http://www.sett.fi/?q=node/535 the brackets - updated somewhat well.


ty vm, webisite hard to navigate :/


Yeah, it's very hard to scroll down!

I think that he just means that the asm website is hard to navigate, and then thanks the person for linking (an easy to navigate) page.
Elgren
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden31 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 14:06:54
February 11 2011 14:01 GMT
#454
Tarson, SjoW, TLO and RET wow. Amazing tournament!

HuK seems to be a fan favorite, sadly I think he's gonna have to get lucky with opponents to get anywhere in this tournament. It's so hard to say because there was some time since I saw HuK play and who knows how much he has improved in Korea. Hopefully for his sake, alot! :D


My predictions are that we are going to see two of the players I mention at the top of this post in the finals and the other top contenders for a finals spot would be: qxc, Tyler, DeMusliM and maybe HuK (if he has improved from his korea grind.) or Naama in his own territory.

Other then that, who's going to suprice and get a break-through? Jimpo, Naniwa, Kas, Adelscott or is this finally Streloks time?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I want games to play NOW!!
TBO
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 14:06:25
February 11 2011 14:02 GMT
#455
On February 11 2011 23:01 Elgren wrote:
Tarson, SjoW, TLO and RET wow. Amazing tournament!

HuK seems to be a fan favorite, sadly I think he's gonna have to get lucky with opponents to get anywhere in this tournament. It's so hard to say because there was some time since I saw HuK play and who knows how much he has improved in Korea. Hopefully for his sake, alot! :D


My predictions are that we are going to see two of the players I mention at the top of this post in the finals and the other top contenders for a finals spot would be: TLO, qxc, Tyler and maybe HuK (if he has improved from his korea grind.).

Other then that, who's going to suprice and get a break-through? DeMusliM, Jimpo, Naniwa, Kas or is this finally Streloks time?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I want games to play NOW!!


Demuslim broke his Hand last week or 2 weeks ago in Cologne so that won't happen.

Naniwa and Kas, wouldn't really call it breakthrough if they win, they have won so many online cups. I mean they didn't perform too well at LAN events yet but there haven't been enough to have all top players win one :D
cilinder007
Profile Joined August 2010
Slovenia7251 Posts
February 11 2011 14:43 GMT
#456
On February 11 2011 23:01 Elgren wrote:
Tarson, SjoW, TLO and RET wow. Amazing tournament!

HuK seems to be a fan favorite, sadly I think he's gonna have to get lucky with opponents to get anywhere in this tournament. It's so hard to say because there was some time since I saw HuK play and who knows how much he has improved in Korea. Hopefully for his sake, alot! :D


My predictions are that we are going to see two of the players I mention at the top of this post in the finals and the other top contenders for a finals spot would be: qxc, Tyler, DeMusliM and maybe HuK (if he has improved from his korea grind.) or Naama in his own territory.

Other then that, who's going to suprice and get a break-through? Jimpo, Naniwa, Kas, Adelscott or is this finally Streloks time?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I want games to play NOW!!



Huk has improved imensly, I realy think he's the favorite for the tournament
I mean he has 2 acounts in the top 5 in korea and the #1 in eu so....
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
February 11 2011 15:47 GMT
#457
I'm at work atm so I can't check much but when do games start? And where and when will
l vods will posted??
Elgren
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden31 Posts
February 11 2011 15:54 GMT
#458
On February 11 2011 23:43 cilinder007 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 23:01 Elgren wrote:
Tarson, SjoW, TLO and RET wow. Amazing tournament!

HuK seems to be a fan favorite, sadly I think he's gonna have to get lucky with opponents to get anywhere in this tournament. It's so hard to say because there was some time since I saw HuK play and who knows how much he has improved in Korea. Hopefully for his sake, alot! :D


My predictions are that we are going to see two of the players I mention at the top of this post in the finals and the other top contenders for a finals spot would be: qxc, Tyler, DeMusliM and maybe HuK (if he has improved from his korea grind.) or Naama in his own territory.

Other then that, who's going to suprice and get a break-through? Jimpo, Naniwa, Kas, Adelscott or is this finally Streloks time?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I want games to play NOW!!



Huk has improved imensly, I realy think he's the favorite for the tournament
I mean he has 2 acounts in the top 5 in korea and the #1 in eu so....



I highly doubt that. We got some players in the field that I think could do very well in Code-S Like Tarson and SjoW and I dont think HuK is a Code-A player yet. In fact I'd be supriced if he managed to qualify for Code-A.
Malhorn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States148 Posts
February 11 2011 16:01 GMT
#459
I highly doubt that. We got some players in the field that I think could do very well in Code-S Like Tarson and SjoW and I dont think HuK is a Code-A player yet. In fact I'd be supriced if he managed to qualify for Code-A.


I think you'll be surprised with HuK. He's much better than you think he is.
Now playing: Random 8)
Artistic
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands34 Posts
February 11 2011 16:28 GMT
#460
HuK already has a code A spot for the upcoming season. He got an invite though, so he didnt have to qualify.

Does anyone know if there are replays already available from the games that were played today? Or VODs? I cant find them on the assembly website.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4677
Fnx 619
pashabiceps614
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
Khaldor234
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur820
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
INu's Battles
17h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 32m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.