• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6763 users

[GSL] Code A Tiebreaker - Day 2 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 53 Next
Skytalker
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden671 Posts
December 15 2010 10:03 GMT
#581
haha thought it was my way too expensive headset
Jaedong HWAITING!
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
December 15 2010 10:05 GMT
#582
Man, I thought my headset's right ear piece died or something because it's mono now, I'm glad that it's not only me experiencing this problem.
I <3 Plexa.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
December 15 2010 10:05 GMT
#583
On December 15 2010 19:03 ch0c0b0fr34k wrote:
Ehhh glad I'm not the only one. I hate when stuff like this happens, I have an uber expensive headset and I always get a heart attack when I hear static ><

lol same here, so I turned on my regular music, and tested it out, and it worked... lol >.>'
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Audigy
Profile Joined February 2009
United States200 Posts
December 15 2010 10:06 GMT
#584
On December 15 2010 19:05 zhurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 19:03 ch0c0b0fr34k wrote:
Ehhh glad I'm not the only one. I hate when stuff like this happens, I have an uber expensive headset and I always get a heart attack when I hear static ><

lol same here, so I turned on my regular music, and tested it out, and it worked... lol >.>'


lol thats exactly what i did
greycubed
Profile Joined May 2010
United States615 Posts
December 15 2010 10:06 GMT
#585
On December 15 2010 19:02 zhurai wrote:
- - stupid stream randomly losing sound on one ear (lolol like mono channeled = =;
bleh.
Dude I've been messing with my headphone connection for like half an hour thinking that was only me.
http://i.imgur.com/N3ujB.png
ch0c0b0fr34k
Profile Joined October 2010
United States452 Posts
December 15 2010 10:06 GMT
#586
On December 15 2010 19:05 zhurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 19:03 ch0c0b0fr34k wrote:
Ehhh glad I'm not the only one. I hate when stuff like this happens, I have an uber expensive headset and I always get a heart attack when I hear static ><

lol same here, so I turned on my regular music, and tested it out, and it worked... lol >.>'


lol that's a good idea i should do that nxt time

Pew pew!
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 15 2010 10:08 GMT
#587
On December 15 2010 19:01 AndAgain wrote:
Been quite underwhelmed with Moon's SC2 career so far. And it seems like WC3 player's micro doesn't translate into SC2 as much as people think. His muta micro wasn't particularly good against Jinro.


I still can't help but feel that Moon is playing the wrong race.

If you think about it, he spent his entire career to this point microing ranged units against melee units. And now all of a sudden he's microing melee against ranged, and not doing a fantastic job of it so far. I don't understand why he switched from T to Z, on the surface at least it seems that Terran better suits his strengths.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
December 15 2010 10:08 GMT
#588
Who play now? :x
Moderator
greycubed
Profile Joined May 2010
United States615 Posts
December 15 2010 10:09 GMT
#589
On December 15 2010 19:06 greycubed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 19:02 zhurai wrote:
- - stupid stream randomly losing sound on one ear (lolol like mono channeled = =;
bleh.
Dude I've been messing with my headphone connection for like half an hour thinking that was only me.
Actually pulling my plug halfway out still does fix it. I swear.
http://i.imgur.com/N3ujB.png
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
December 15 2010 10:09 GMT
#590
Replay of Taeja vs Monster.
Commentator
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 10:10:56
December 15 2010 10:09 GMT
#591
The first post says that the first match is supposed to be IMPippi vs ST.Monster on Metalopolis, and while this IS the right map, this Terran seems to be ZeNEXtaeJa - I'm not sure what's going on! D:

EDIT: Ah at GTR's comment . I feel silly now! Oh my goodness, how did I NOT notice the replay bar!

estee
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)449 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 10:11:52
December 15 2010 10:09 GMT
#592
On December 15 2010 19:08 Beyonder wrote:
Who play now? :x


They're showing a replay of ZeNEXtaeJa vs ST.Monster.

On December 15 2010 19:09 z00t wrote:
The first post says that the first match is supposed to be IMPippi vs ST.Monster on Metalopolis, and while this IS the right map, this Terran seems to be ZeNEXtaeJa - I'm not sure what's going on! D:


IMPippi vs ST.Monster was the first game .... was over about an hour ago?
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
December 15 2010 10:12 GMT
#593
= = looking at the korean nicks and guessing is annoying...

luckly I'm taking Korean 1 at my community college next quarter so I'd at least be able to read it.......maybe...ish? = ='
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Tears.Of.The.Moon
Profile Joined September 2009
Slovenia715 Posts
December 15 2010 10:12 GMT
#594
NIce game sence in spoting those burowed banelings.
ヽ(´ー`)┌
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
December 15 2010 10:13 GMT
#595
We are showing replay of Monster vs Taeja as it was an interesting game and viewers have demanded that theu want to see it.
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
oooo27
Profile Joined October 2010
342 Posts
December 15 2010 10:14 GMT
#596
72 marines
StarPolice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States327 Posts
December 15 2010 10:14 GMT
#597
baaaase raaace.
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
December 15 2010 10:14 GMT
#598
Wow, crazy terran :O
Moderator
jacksonlee
Profile Joined October 2010
175 Posts
December 15 2010 10:15 GMT
#599
poor poor showing, some infestors would have helpd a lot
Tears.Of.The.Moon
Profile Joined September 2009
Slovenia715 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 10:15:43
December 15 2010 10:15 GMT
#600
He should have build some more banelings instead of trying to get up about 12 spine crawlers that did nothing.
ヽ(´ー`)┌
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
59m
Patches Events
5h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.