On December 12 2010 04:14 MrCon wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/varmvaffel <--- Lower quality restream
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/varmvaffel <--- Lower quality restream
<3
works perfectly
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
On December 12 2010 04:14 MrCon wrote: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/varmvaffel <--- Lower quality restream <3 works perfectly | ||
|
MarCoon
Germany493 Posts
On December 12 2010 04:11 Welmu wrote: + Show Spoiler + On December 12 2010 04:09 MarCoon wrote: mouz is better than EG imo. IdrA ofcourse is the best player in both those clans, but I am sure mouz would win a cw against EG. Naama, MaNa, Strelok, (White-Ra), MorroW ( not so much right now), are all beasts, so I am fairly sure if I had to rank those 3 teams, I'd say #1 TL #2 mouz and #3 EG. You forgot Hasu I didn't actually forget him and I do think he is a very valuable player, but I'd say the aforementioned are slightly better than him right now. | ||
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
| ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
DeltruS
Canada2214 Posts
| ||
|
Shika
Sweden1711 Posts
| ||
|
scsnow
Slovenia515 Posts
| ||
|
bananafever
Austria348 Posts
overall great play by morrow in the second game.. hopefully no joke map now.. | ||
|
Froadac
United States6733 Posts
| ||
|
andyf
United Kingdom87 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ccHaZaRd
Canada1024 Posts
| ||
|
JonnyLaw
United States3482 Posts
On December 12 2010 04:17 MarCoon wrote: Show nested quote + On December 12 2010 04:11 Welmu wrote: + Show Spoiler + On December 12 2010 04:09 MarCoon wrote: mouz is better than EG imo. IdrA ofcourse is the best player in both those clans, but I am sure mouz would win a cw against EG. Naama, MaNa, Strelok, (White-Ra), MorroW ( not so much right now), are all beasts, so I am fairly sure if I had to rank those 3 teams, I'd say #1 TL #2 mouz and #3 EG. You forgot Hasu I didn't actually forget him and I do think he is a very valuable player, but I'd say the aforementioned are slightly better than him right now. Hasu's play in the dragon league qualifiers was great. Check out those VoDs and reevaluate. | ||
|
vrok
Sweden2541 Posts
| ||
|
bananafever
Austria348 Posts
| ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
--Good players. --No downtime between reps during the semis and finals. --Quality commentary. | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
Parametric
Canada1261 Posts
The syncing problem wasn't that big imo but the apparent solution that's in the works sounds great. Best wishes to incontol, and GL to orb on the solo cast (sounding good as of this post ^.^ ). | ||
|
bananafever
Austria348 Posts
| ||
|
R3m3mb3rM3
Germany954 Posts
BUT morrow had no scouting probe to gas steal... | ||
|
Sneddo
United States277 Posts
On December 12 2010 04:34 bananafever wrote: nice so thats the final game.. cannon contain into 4gate on this small map where it actually works mostly.. It's Bo5 for finals. I wish Morrow would have had one more spine crawler and had his roaches just a couple roaches earlier and he would have probably been able to hold that. Go go Morrow! | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Zeus Hyuk Stork Soma [ Show more ] actioN Mini Rush Soulkey EffOrt Light Last ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss Pusan NotJumperer Free Sea.KH Killer Bale JYJ Shinee Barracks ToSsGirL hero Shine Noble Sharp sorry yabsab Yoon Aegong HiyA Sacsri PianO League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|