• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7988 users

TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #6 (EU Server) - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
December 12 2010 07:27 GMT
#181
I'm about to open a bag of chips and watch all these VODs. Many hearts to you TL.
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 12 2010 09:18 GMT
#182
Came just in time to watch Morrows new strategy, interesting to say the least.
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
ParasitJonte
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden1768 Posts
December 12 2010 10:42 GMT
#183
THat drone rush needs to be posted on replay sites worldwide lol.
Hello=)
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 12 2010 16:38 GMT
#184
what game did MorroW drone rush ?
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Prinate
Profile Joined October 2010
United States182 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 16:47:38
December 12 2010 16:44 GMT
#185
On December 13 2010 01:38 SmoKim wrote:
what game did MorroW drone rush ?


Game 2 vs. Strelok on Steppes of War (one of the semifinals)

ParasitJonte
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden1768 Posts
December 12 2010 18:52 GMT
#186
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.
Hello=)
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 12 2010 18:54 GMT
#187
On December 13 2010 01:44 Prinate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 01:38 SmoKim wrote:
what game did MorroW drone rush ?


Game 2 vs. Strelok on Steppes of War (one of the semifinals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTlKWWCuR4


best 2½ min of my life

I <33333 MorroW ^______________^
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
December 12 2010 19:15 GMT
#188
On December 13 2010 03:54 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 01:44 Prinate wrote:
On December 13 2010 01:38 SmoKim wrote:
what game did MorroW drone rush ?


Game 2 vs. Strelok on Steppes of War (one of the semifinals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTlKWWCuR4


best 2½ min of my life

I <33333 MorroW ^______________^

Blizzard what the @#$)(#$ will it take for you to realize the maps are too small if this won't do it? Wow, lol.
YourMom
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania565 Posts
December 12 2010 19:29 GMT
#189
On December 13 2010 03:52 ParasitJonte wrote:
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.


He was talking about zerg baneling busts in beta.
I'm very good at making carriers.
funcmode
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia720 Posts
December 12 2010 19:42 GMT
#190
lol @ iNcontrol - "... vs 12 drones that walk back home and lol the whole way."

that match was crazy, will be interesting to see if that tactic catches on at all.
@funcmode - TPW Mapmaking Team - theplanetaryworkshop.com
DamnCats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1472 Posts
December 12 2010 19:45 GMT
#191
If by crazy you mean retarded. Its super fun and awesome the first time but it ends exactly how marine/scv rushes in GSL did: Everyone being pissed off.
Disciples of a god, that neither lives nor breathes.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
December 13 2010 04:39 GMT
#192
On December 13 2010 03:52 ParasitJonte wrote:
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.


I said back in beta it was zerg favored due to baneling busts.

And people wonder why I get frustrated on my stream when people choose to misinterpret and misconstrue what I say in an attempt to make me look bad
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
venomium
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands245 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 06:26:28
December 13 2010 06:25 GMT
#193
Wow... And here I was, being very anti-Morrow for having the nerves to beat Idra with the 5Raxreapernonsense and then, after Zerg is buffed, switching to Zerg...
I'm starting to respect this guy more and more as I see him play. To quote for truth:
best 2½ min of my life


Oh, and:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 13 2010 03:52 ParasitJonte wrote:
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.
On December 13 2010 13:39 -orb- wrote:
I said back in beta it was zerg favored due to baneling busts.

And people wonder why I get frustrated on my stream when people choose to misinterpret and misconstrue what I say in an attempt to make me look bad

Even though I got Orb's point; "back in the Beta" was clear enough and understandable, it still was very outdated information, and I was weirded out hearing it. But to go as far as what ParasitJonte said? No.Ltl.
" I think we finally found the magic number of guns needed to be pointed at the TL hive mind to deter sexual molestation (9)" -Coagulation
ParasitJonte
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden1768 Posts
December 13 2010 09:15 GMT
#194
Okay, okay I made a douchebag comment, sorry.

To make it constructive:

Listening to the cast it sounded as if you thought it strange of him to pick steppes of war. And of course it's totally not strange!

It's nothing personal; I just think a lot of casters seem a bit out of touch with the game a bit too often. That's all.
Hello=)
GP
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1056 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 09:33:34
December 13 2010 09:33 GMT
#195
On December 13 2010 15:25 venomium wrote:
Wow... And here I was, being very anti-Morrow for having the nerves to beat Idra with the 5Raxreapernonsense and then, after Zerg is buffed, switching to Zerg...
I'm starting to respect this guy more and more as I see him play.

He switched before Zerg was buffed, check his thread From Larva to Ultralisk.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
December 13 2010 09:54 GMT
#196
On December 13 2010 15:25 venomium wrote:
Wow... And here I was, being very anti-Morrow for having the nerves to beat Idra with the 5Raxreapernonsense and then, after Zerg is buffed, switching to Zerg...
I'm starting to respect this guy more and more as I see him play. To quote for truth:
Show nested quote +
best 2½ min of my life


Oh, and:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 13 2010 03:52 ParasitJonte wrote:
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 13:39 -orb- wrote:
I said back in beta it was zerg favored due to baneling busts.

And people wonder why I get frustrated on my stream when people choose to misinterpret and misconstrue what I say in an attempt to make me look bad

Even though I got Orb's point; "back in the Beta" was clear enough and understandable, it still was very outdated information, and I was weirded out hearing it. But to go as far as what ParasitJonte said? No.Ltl.

he starts with voicing his confusion as far as why strelok picked that map.
Orb has noone to blame but himself for putting out there something outdated, irrelevant, and qq-ish like that.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 14:34:49
December 13 2010 14:31 GMT
#197
On December 13 2010 13:39 -orb- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:52 ParasitJonte wrote:
LOL @ Orb calling steppes of war Zerg favored hahahahahahah. That's the problem I have with most of the casters; they themselves are simply not good enough at the game; and just like watching rather than playing. Seriously.


I said back in beta it was zerg favored due to baneling busts.

And people wonder why I get frustrated on my stream when people choose to misinterpret and misconstrue what I say in an attempt to make me look bad

Well even that is wrong because for baneling busts rush distances don't matter because the banelings morph in front of their door anyway, and speedlings are so fast that the rush distances really don't matter at all for them. So yeah, that was just totally wrong in that context as well.

That drone rush is really strong vs Terran, though. Undefeated vs every Terran below 2200 Diamond after like 15 games, someone floated to the semi-island but then I just won in a macro game. <3 Morrow.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15155
Calm 2165
Mini 166
Rush 107
EffOrt 102
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3416
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4087
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
Beastyqt814
B2W.Neo568
RotterdaM501
shahzam393
C9.Mang0290
crisheroes186
IndyStarCraft 185
ToD149
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC60
ZombieGrub33
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1144
Other Games
• imaqtpie1015
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 39m
INu's Battles
14h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.