On December 07 2010 18:29 z00t wrote:
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/gxMqo.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/gxMqo.jpg)
hahaha great stuff
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Douillos
France3195 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:29 z00t wrote: ![]() hahaha great stuff | ||
|
10fps
103 Posts
| ||
|
xZiGGY
United Kingdom801 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:16 spinal2k wrote: best of luck Jinro!!! i hope you can go through | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Choya and MC plz. | ||
|
ScarletKnight
United States691 Posts
조나단/LiquidJinro 승리 (배당률: 2.11배 / 포인트: 1,099,742 / 참여자: 650명) - 참여율: 46.20 % 이형섭/choyafOu 승리 (배당률: 1.81배 / 포인트: 1,280,717 / 참여자: 728명) - 참여율: 53.80 % Koreans have no faith in Chinro ![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
andrewwiggin
Australia435 Posts
The one thing I'm afraid of is that Jinro is going to be too 'predictable' with his macro-oriented play. =( I hope he does an all in once or twice, if the moment calls for it. I love that one toss is in the ro4 (for once!) but ... foreigner in ro4 FTW! | ||
|
z00t
Australia976 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:34 andrewwiggin wrote: The one thing I'm afraid of is that Jinro is going to be too 'predictable' with his macro-oriented play. =( I hope he does an all in once or twice, if the moment calls for it. I love that one toss is in the ro4 (for once!) but ... foreigner in ro4 FTW! Well he did say post-Ro16 that he has a reputation as a macro Terran and that he believes everyone should have a bit of BitbyBitPrime in them, to put the fear of an all-in into their enemies . Since it's a best of 5, I'm sure we'll see Jinro mix it up a bit . | ||
|
DystopiaX
United States16236 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:34 andrewwiggin wrote: The one thing I'm afraid of is that Jinro is going to be too 'predictable' with his macro-oriented play. =( I hope he does an all in once or twice, if the moment calls for it. I love that one toss is in the ro4 (for once!) but ... foreigner in ro4 FTW! Yet in the last round his macro-oriented strategies were fairly original, so although they may know his general style, I doubt they'd have seen his builds before. Or Jinro can just piss off all the koreans and marine/SCV rush all his games. | ||
|
Regstata
United States207 Posts
| ||
|
SuperaddE
Sweden132 Posts
| ||
|
Nihilnovi
Sweden696 Posts
| ||
|
actionbastrd
Congo598 Posts
http://pocket.playxp.com/thumbs/655x/1160038?2e42f42a76254272 | ||
|
Riddle.
Nepal13 Posts
| ||
|
Shika
Sweden1711 Posts
I love all the artwork so far in this thread, got a nice smile on my face reading through it. So awesome, keep them coming! ![]() | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:29 z00t wrote: Fucking awesome! ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Ingruz
Italy380 Posts
| ||
|
aAa.Freakz
France17 Posts
Make us terran proud ! ![]() | ||
|
Heimatloser
Germany1494 Posts
| ||
|
Dreamer.T
United States3584 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini Dewaltoss ZerO hero Mind [ Show more ] sorry Sharp Shinee Barracks Bale Trap NaDa Terrorterran Rock scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3165 Liquid`RaSZi1614 FrodaN747 Livibee168 C9.Mang0127 TKL QueenE95 RotterdaM64 Mew2King37 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|