how can this be called a fix, you totally fucked it up!
rain is already in the semis, a terran, so how can jinro become champion when there are 3 protoss and rain?
...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Heimatloser
Germany1494 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:48 Barundar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2010 18:48 jdreamer wrote: 3 Protoss 1 Terran SEMI!!!! This is what I have been waiting for. GSL 3 Champion, a Terran. :D Fix'd! (Jinro ofc!) how can this be called a fix, you totally fucked it up! rain is already in the semis, a terran, so how can jinro become champion when there are 3 protoss and rain? ... | ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Aus.Force
Australia1278 Posts
although i do like foxer, ive definitely had enough of marines and/or scv's for this gsl ![]() | ||
|
Moonwrath
United States9568 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:52 HollowLord wrote: I miss Marshmallow ![]() me too | ||
|
Aus.Force
Australia1278 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:52 HollowLord wrote: I miss Marshmallow ![]() QFT jump instead hollow jumping jumping jumping! | ||
|
Marth
Germany146 Posts
| ||
|
amanet
Croatia334 Posts
| ||
|
Barundar
Denmark1582 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:52 Heimatloser wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2010 18:48 Barundar wrote: On December 07 2010 18:48 jdreamer wrote: 3 Protoss 1 Terran SEMI!!!! This is what I have been waiting for. GSL 3 Champion, a Terran. :D Fix'd! (Jinro ofc!) how can this be called a fix, you totally fucked it up! rain is already in the semis, a terran, so how can jinro become champion when there are 3 protoss and rain? ... Yeah realised that, left it since point was terran should win :p | ||
|
pyrestrike
United States235 Posts
| ||
|
Megaliskuu
United States5123 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:53 Marth wrote: Any restreams up so far? I dont think they are allowed, but I hope so because I stayed up studying and am on campus to watch this, but just found out I can't install GOM player on the computer (((( | ||
|
dolpiff
France300 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:53 Marth wrote: Any restreams up so far? second that pls (cant install gomplayer @work haha) | ||
|
z00t
Australia976 Posts
. I'm excitedly nervous for Jinro - I wanna draw out the excitement . Hope we get Marshmallow soon . | ||
|
jdreamer
Australia296 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:52 Heimatloser wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2010 18:48 Barundar wrote: On December 07 2010 18:48 jdreamer wrote: 3 Protoss 1 Terran SEMI!!!! This is what I have been waiting for. GSL 3 Champion, a Terran. :D Fix'd! (Jinro ofc!) how can this be called a fix, you totally fucked it up! rain is already in the semis, a terran, so how can jinro become champion when there are 3 protoss and rain? ... Jinro is playing tonight... only Rain and HongUn are in semi, still 2 seats to be grabbed. | ||
|
Marth
Germany146 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:54 dolpiff wrote: second that pls (cant install gomplayer @work haha) Jup same for me :/ | ||
|
maellestrom
United States194 Posts
| ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
| ||
|
kAra
Germany1465 Posts
anyone got the vlc link? | ||
|
zaii
Guam2611 Posts
| ||
|
Everlong
Czech Republic1973 Posts
| ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
On December 07 2010 18:56 zaii wrote: oGsMC = Iron? correct? Correct. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Soma actioN Mini Rush Soulkey [ Show more ] EffOrt Stork ZerO Larva BeSt Snow Mong firebathero Zeus hero Mind 910 Free Hyun Yoon Sharp sorry Shine Shinee PianO Pusan JYJ ToSsGirL Aegong Bale Sexy Terrorterran HiyA Hm[arnc] Killer Rock scan(afreeca) Sacsri Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2260 hiko815 crisheroes462 B2W.Neo306 Liquid`RaSZi283 DeMusliM219 Khaldor205 Livibee179 Pyrionflax170 Liquid`VortiX138 Trikslyr74 dupreeh68 QueenE58 ZerO(Twitch)16 ceh97 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|