• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8361 users

[GSL] S3 Ro8 Day 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 156 157 158 Next
MarshalMeLee
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada42 Posts
December 06 2010 07:30 GMT
#41
I'm torn. I want to see more Protoss make it through, but even I think a Nestea and Fruitdealer series would be epic.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarshalMeLee
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
December 06 2010 07:30 GMT
#42
So stoked for tonight, I was NesTea to do well because he's such a great person but I also want Rain to do well because he's in TSL. I want Fruit to win because he's my favourite player but I also want HongUn to win because he's a protoss player
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
December 06 2010 07:32 GMT
#43
Btw loving this Ro8 coz so many QQ about protoss underpowered. Now we got a majority of them!

Take that whiners!
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
December 06 2010 07:32 GMT
#44
On December 06 2010 16:30 Dakkas wrote:
So stoked for tonight, I was NesTea to do well because he's such a great person but I also want Rain to do well because he's in TSL. I want Fruit to win because he's my favourite player but I also want HongUn to win because he's a protoss player


you've got a complicated life, my friend xP
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Audigy
Profile Joined February 2009
United States200 Posts
December 06 2010 07:34 GMT
#45
fruit dealer fighting!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Daria
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia500 Posts
December 06 2010 07:35 GMT
#46
HongUn will win
daria[e]
Regstata
Profile Joined October 2010
United States207 Posts
December 06 2010 07:41 GMT
#47
I have some Nestea, a banana, a RAINcoat on, and ...nothing that represents HongUn
mineraahhhllllllsss
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
December 06 2010 07:42 GMT
#48
It would be a really poetic end to the Roach/Infestor/Hydra-with-perhaps-a-side-of-Muta era of ZvZ if we got FD vs. Nestea in ro4
BlazingInferno
Profile Joined November 2010
India272 Posts
December 06 2010 07:45 GMT
#49
These will be very difficult games to predict. I expect NesTea to take the games over Rain, but FruitDealer vs HongUn, you can never be sure. After HongUn won in the last round, he was pretty confident about his play and really determined to take FruitDealer out.

My predictions are Nestea and HongUn but the latter choice is more because I am biased being a Protoss player.

Also, does anybody find it remotely funny that the only two Zergs to have made it this far are Ex-Champions and the rest is made up of Protoss and Terrans. I would've expected a lot more Z into the RO8. Not saying Toss does not have its problems, but this proves that it is wise to give time to a patch before immediately QQing in every thread.
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
December 06 2010 07:49 GMT
#50
I'm a big Zerg fan, but the past two GSL wins makes me want to see a non-Zerg finals, just for the sake of mixing things up .

That said, I think that both Nestea and Fruitdealer are too strong for their respective opponents to beat =/. I'm predicting both Nestea and Fruitdealer moving on to face each other in the Semis.
Rarak
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia631 Posts
December 06 2010 08:01 GMT
#51
On December 06 2010 16:32 Douillos wrote:
Btw loving this Ro8 coz so many QQ about protoss underpowered. Now we got a majority of them!

Take that whiners!


Not a majority of them.

Also, don't be surprised if all but perhaps MC get knocked out in this round. If MC makes it to the semi's I will be impressed.
ch0c0b0fr34k
Profile Joined October 2010
United States452 Posts
December 06 2010 08:02 GMT
#52
i want some legit protoss play! go HongUn!~
Pew pew!
rxnfx
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
December 06 2010 08:03 GMT
#53
FruitDealer was simply inspiring in GSL 1. I do not feel Nestea gave the same level of inspiration. Did not Blizzard design fruit-based zerg units for the heck of it when FD won? What did they do when Nestea won?

I'm looking forward to FruitDealer to advance to the finals.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
December 06 2010 08:05 GMT
#54
Would love for HongUn to win, but would rather see FD go up against Nestea in the Ro4! We still have a protoss hero in oGsMC!
GrandCrusader
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand47 Posts
December 06 2010 08:06 GMT
#55
Its going to be a zerg night tonight, a FD vs Nestea match would be epic.
We shall serve forever.
kvn4444
Profile Joined September 2010
1510 Posts
December 06 2010 08:08 GMT
#56
I want to see a showdown between FD and nestea. I actually have never seen FD's zvz in the gsl, so i'd like to see him go against the strongest zvz'er in nestea. bad 1st 2 maps for nestea so might be an upset in the making.
Artistic
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands34 Posts
December 06 2010 08:10 GMT
#57
On December 06 2010 16:34 Audigy wrote:
fruit dealer fighting!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Haha, the positioning of that fruit is pretty awesome . Anyways, i'm rooting for Fruitdealer. I dont really have a favorite for the Nestea vs Rain matchup as I like both players the same. Voted for Nestea though, since I expect him to take it.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 08:12:59
December 06 2010 08:12 GMT
#58
On December 06 2010 16:41 Regstata wrote:
I have some Nestea, a banana, a RAINcoat on, and ...nothing that represents HongUn


You don't have any carriers?

Everyone has some carriers.

I, like everyone else, want to see NesTea vs FruitDealer, but I don't want either of them to win the whole thing. Three tournaments in, and a repeat winner? Boring~
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
December 06 2010 08:12 GMT
#59
I think it will be NesTea and FruitDealer, but I would love to see HongUn just because I want to see more protoss aggression in the higher levels of the tourny.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
VATO_Gandair
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
December 06 2010 08:13 GMT
#60
I'm excited for both these games today. HongUn is my favorite protoss still in the GSL and NesTea is inspiring to watch sometimes. The last game of GSL 2 finals in particular. Chili will be made and games will be watched. It's gonna be an ok night.
I like the purple bags of skittles.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 156 157 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 83
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10885
qojqva1889
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo952
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Liquid`VortiX178
Livibee169
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1725
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 40m
INu's Battles
19h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.