• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

[GSL] S3 Ro64 Day 4 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 202 203 204 Next
Moragon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States355 Posts
November 24 2010 21:38 GMT
#21
Nervous for IdrA on those 2nd and 3rd maps, he needs to be prepared for 4 gate or blink stalkers this time or hes gonna be out.
MDew
Profile Joined November 2010
United States256 Posts
November 24 2010 21:40 GMT
#22
He probably will expect it on those maps and be able to deal with it, Choa from what I read is only 2300 on the korean ladder and not a big name (unless he beats idra ^^). So at least IdrA gets a relatively unknown protoss unlike HongUn or MC or Genius
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
November 24 2010 21:42 GMT
#23
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.


You will miss Jinro's games?

Anyway, the whole tournament is TvZ, there are just so few protoss players. On a side note - the brotosses aren't dropping like flyies, so we might see more diversity in the Ro32-Ro16 (after that it would be TvZ or mirrors).
@
Truefire
Profile Joined August 2010
United States226 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:45:11
November 24 2010 21:42 GMT
#24
Prediction:
+ Show Spoiler +
aLivefOu 2:0 oGsZenio
Krigwin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1130 Posts
November 24 2010 21:44 GMT
#25
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.

Would you rather instead see tons and tons of TvT and ZvZs instead?
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 24 2010 21:44 GMT
#26
Jinro vs Drug is gonna be awesome!

Go Go Jinro! >(^.^)>
nice.
Lyrok
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany85 Posts
November 24 2010 21:46 GMT
#27
Jinro's match should start at about 14:00 KST right?
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
November 24 2010 21:47 GMT
#28
On November 25 2010 06:44 Krigwin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.

Would you rather instead see tons and tons of TvT and ZvZs instead?


If I say that I prefer TvT to ZvZ, would I be the most hated person on the planet?
@
Ghad
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway2551 Posts
November 24 2010 21:47 GMT
#29
Go foreigners.
forgottendreams: One underage girl, two drunk guys, one gogo dancer and starcraft 2. Apparently just another day in Europe.
Moragon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States355 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:52:02
November 24 2010 21:49 GMT
#30
On November 25 2010 06:47 sqrt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:44 Krigwin wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.

Would you rather instead see tons and tons of TvT and ZvZs instead?


If I say that I prefer TvT to ZvZ, would I be the most hated person on the planet?


Yes. The lameness of TvT singlehandedly made me pick toss over terran. I never want to play that matchup ever again. Seige tank line vs seige tank line. The first person to attack into the other loses! ICK!
odaxium
Profile Joined October 2010
United States356 Posts
November 24 2010 21:49 GMT
#31
Woof Jinro and Idra!
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
November 24 2010 21:54 GMT
#32
On November 25 2010 06:49 Moragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:47 sqrt wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:44 Krigwin wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.

Would you rather instead see tons and tons of TvT and ZvZs instead?


If I say that I prefer TvT to ZvZ, would I be the most hated person on the planet?


Yes. The lameness of TvT singlehandedly made me pick toss over terran. I never want to play that matchup ever again. Seige tank line vs seige tank line. The first person to attack into the other loses! ICK!


Go bio and drop all over his base?
@
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
November 24 2010 21:55 GMT
#33
I can see you havnt been playing TvT for a long time.
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-24 21:58:03
November 24 2010 21:56 GMT
#34
On November 25 2010 06:55 fishinguy wrote:
I can see you havnt been playing TvT for a long time.


Truth. I switched to Toss a long time ago.
@
Xahhk
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada540 Posts
November 24 2010 22:00 GMT
#35
Nice seeing moon play sc2. From what I remember he was really good with using only tier 1-1.5 night elf units?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
November 24 2010 22:04 GMT
#36
On November 25 2010 06:32 Scoop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2010 06:17 zerious wrote:
lot of TvZ's


If I had to watch four TvZ's in a row, I'd go crazy. Fortunately I'm sleeping while that is happening and am only catching the latter part of tomorrows games which are all different matchups.


You're sleeping through jinro, moon and idra's games?
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
November 24 2010 22:06 GMT
#37
Goooooooooooooo Moon and Idra. Seriously, kick butt or I will be a sad panda.
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
Zingerac
Profile Joined July 2010
United States138 Posts
November 24 2010 22:10 GMT
#38
Lets go IdrA and Jinro :D

also Zenio, because I want a Gracken Zenio rematch later in the tournament =D
So basically the difference between me and deezer is that I don't need to look at his stream to know what hes doing- Liquid'Ret
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
November 24 2010 22:10 GMT
#39
Looking forward to getting up at 5 AM again to follow our heroes . Also Moon fighting!
Bartundar
dtwo
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada125 Posts
November 24 2010 22:11 GMT
#40
IMMvp GSL3 Champ.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 202 203 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King56
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.