• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8691 users

[GSL] Season 3 Notice and Preliminary Rounds VODs - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
November 17 2010 07:43 GMT
#21
fkn great news. Gomtv must have seen the 170+290 qualifier threads.. Yeah theres a real big demand to see how your favorite player qualified/ got eliminated. I cant wait to see them
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Rhombus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States187 Posts
November 17 2010 07:51 GMT
#22
am I reading that wrong, or is Sen listed as terran?
i am a logical person.
bobhund
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden364 Posts
November 17 2010 07:54 GMT
#23
On November 17 2010 16:34 Antoine wrote:
Gisado is a baller, really looking forward to this.
also anything you see telling you ret and haypro are playing in the 1st round is a flat-out lie, STOP SPREADING THIS. brackets have not been made yet.

Ok thank you for that, I will remove my post so that people read yours insteed :>
Editor in chief at Rakaka.se
GOMTV
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)84 Posts
November 17 2010 08:10 GMT
#24
The list on our website of the Ro64 qualifiers are in order of qualification and is not the Ro64 brackets. We are sorry for the confusion. The brackets are currently being made and will be posted as soon as it is done.
GSL - gomtv.net
thenk
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia39 Posts
November 17 2010 08:12 GMT
#25
Thanks for posting the schedule GOMTV.

Last season I purchased a season ticket but was unable to watch any GOM service due to constant buffering and dropping out.

I have 2Mbps connection in Australia, and have no problem watching other streams at higher bitrates.

To put it simply, last time I purchased the season ticket, I was unable to use it.

The HQ stream only worked for about a few seconds, the SQ stream would work, but buffer constantly, then stop playing after about 2 minutes.

I hope you can improve your service to Australia as I do wish to buy the Season ticket and contribute to GOM, but by principle cannot pay for a service which I know I will not be given.

Do you have any comment about the issue with stream lagging, which might encourage me to buy a season ticket now.
thenk, yeah?
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
November 17 2010 08:20 GMT
#26
Big thanks to gomtv for providing these VODs, have to say, they are doing a pretty good job of placating the foreign hordes these days. Much thanks!
Dance those ultras
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
November 17 2010 08:23 GMT
#27
i am definitely buying the season pass then, even if barely any toss qualified. awesome that they listen to the community!
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
biblical
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 08:46:03
November 17 2010 08:42 GMT
#28
Dear GOMTV,

Thank you for broadcasting the GSL3 prelim VODs.

But...

Could you please release a replay pack of the 50 games?

This would allow our plethora English commentators to cast and analyze the games.

Would love to see day9 stick his teeth into some of them.

I know Koreans are hesitant about handling and releasing replays, but it would be much appreciated.

adrift
Profile Joined August 2010
192 Posts
November 17 2010 08:57 GMT
#29
great news. replays would be good but korean tournaments never release replays and its still amazing that they will do this for us

does anyone have any updates on gisados stream? i know he was trying to implement english into his website but it wasn't functioning for a while
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
November 17 2010 08:58 GMT
#30
On November 17 2010 17:42 biblical wrote:
Dear GOMTV,

Thank you for broadcasting the GSL3 prelim VODs.

But...

Could you please release a replay pack of the 50 games?

This would allow our plethora English commentators to cast and analyze the games.

Would love to see day9 stick his teeth into some of them.

I know Koreans are hesitant about handling and releasing replays, but it would be much appreciated.


Lol, you must have not been around for Broodwar. There's no way replays are coming out.
GANDHISAUCE
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
November 17 2010 09:04 GMT
#31
Thank you for doing this GOMTV.
And yeah, there will not be any replays. This is professional play, the last things players want is their play being investigated by their opponents. Have been like this since the BW days
Terran
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
November 17 2010 09:05 GMT
#32
Much thanks to GOM for for doing this, must have seen how many of us were breaking our f5 buttons on the qualifier threads. Never thought I'd have an adrenaline rush from a live report thread.
Enzyme
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia183 Posts
November 17 2010 09:19 GMT
#33
I have found the stream mostly unwatchable from Australia, though I can watch the LQ stream without jumping if I am lucky. I mostly pay to get the VODs though because I'm rarely able to just sit around watching it live anyway, I watch them when I get a chance randomly.

Also 720P is awesome :D

Would be really nice if there was some way to fix routing to Australia though, I've watched the finals for both GSL's live and put up with the stuttering, would be nice to watch this third one without the frustration.
Spectorials
Profile Joined October 2010
558 Posts
November 17 2010 10:04 GMT
#34
I have a 6 Mbps connection and live in Australia.

After following some of Season 1 with a friend and purchasing a one day pass for the final I decided to purchase a ticket for Season 2. I am all for putting money into e-sports but honestly, your stream is the most terrible stream I have come across on the internet for a long time (especially since I paid for it...)

I could not stream the HQ ever and half the time the SQ stream lagged / buffered to the point where it was unwatchable. Also the quality of the "High Quality" stream was not even that high.

Can you please provide some comment on improving the experience for people like me and others in the thread that paid for your service in the past (and want to continue paying) but have been disappointed with the stream so far.

Thanks you.
Flaunt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
New Zealand784 Posts
November 17 2010 10:37 GMT
#35
On November 17 2010 19:04 Spectorials wrote:
I have a 6 Mbps connection and live in Australia.

After following some of Season 1 with a friend and purchasing a one day pass for the final I decided to purchase a ticket for Season 2. I am all for putting money into e-sports but honestly, your stream is the most terrible stream I have come across on the internet for a long time (especially since I paid for it...)

I could not stream the HQ ever and half the time the SQ stream lagged / buffered to the point where it was unwatchable. Also the quality of the "High Quality" stream was not even that high.

Can you please provide some comment on improving the experience for people like me and others in the thread that paid for your service in the past (and want to continue paying) but have been disappointed with the stream so far.

Thanks you.


I'm from NZ and the stream is brilliant. Pay more money and get a better internet provider, because it's not their fault.
What? You seek something? You wish to multiply yourself tenfold, a hundredfold? You seek followers? Seek zeros!
Nihilnovi
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden696 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 10:45:58
November 17 2010 10:44 GMT
#36
Can't seem to find any vods on any of the links they posted in OP..

edit: Apparently they are waiting for some guy to cast them
TheLight
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia410 Posts
November 17 2010 10:46 GMT
#37
On November 17 2010 19:37 Flaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 19:04 Spectorials wrote:
I have a 6 Mbps connection and live in Australia.

After following some of Season 1 with a friend and purchasing a one day pass for the final I decided to purchase a ticket for Season 2. I am all for putting money into e-sports but honestly, your stream is the most terrible stream I have come across on the internet for a long time (especially since I paid for it...)

I could not stream the HQ ever and half the time the SQ stream lagged / buffered to the point where it was unwatchable. Also the quality of the "High Quality" stream was not even that high.

Can you please provide some comment on improving the experience for people like me and others in the thread that paid for your service in the past (and want to continue paying) but have been disappointed with the stream so far.

Thanks you.


I'm from NZ and the stream is brilliant. Pay more money and get a better internet provider, because it's not their fault.


I'm from AU and also have the same problem on a 12mbit connection as does my friend in Tokyo who has a 100mbit connection, so it is their problem.
A marine walks into a bar and asks: Where's the counter?
ecifircas
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia103 Posts
November 17 2010 10:51 GMT
#38
On November 17 2010 19:46 TheLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 19:37 Flaunt wrote:
On November 17 2010 19:04 Spectorials wrote:
I have a 6 Mbps connection and live in Australia.

After following some of Season 1 with a friend and purchasing a one day pass for the final I decided to purchase a ticket for Season 2. I am all for putting money into e-sports but honestly, your stream is the most terrible stream I have come across on the internet for a long time (especially since I paid for it...)

I could not stream the HQ ever and half the time the SQ stream lagged / buffered to the point where it was unwatchable. Also the quality of the "High Quality" stream was not even that high.

Can you please provide some comment on improving the experience for people like me and others in the thread that paid for your service in the past (and want to continue paying) but have been disappointed with the stream so far.

Thanks you.


I'm from NZ and the stream is brilliant. Pay more money and get a better internet provider, because it's not their fault.


I'm from AU and also have the same problem on a 12mbit connection as does my friend in Tokyo who has a 100mbit connection, so it is their problem.

spoken like a true expert of the internetz.

ps i'm in Australia and both streams work great! thx gomtv
!!
homer001
Profile Joined October 2010
493 Posts
November 17 2010 10:55 GMT
#39
the vods are already up on gomtv.com
but how do i watch them?
Qiang1446
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States92 Posts
November 17 2010 10:56 GMT
#40
On November 17 2010 19:55 homer001 wrote:
the vods are already up on gomtv.com
but how do i watch them?


ive been tyring to find them, but i'm starting to think they haven't uploaded them yet, but the post/news on GOMTV kinda implies they are already up, but they are no where to be found T_T
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 868
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
Doublelift5464
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9612
FrodaN3400
C9.Mang0213
KnowMe194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.