• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

[GSL] S3 Qualifiers D2 - Page 267

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 289 Next
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
November 16 2010 13:24 GMT
#5321
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165597

In the 4th set, you even showed off some MnM dance.
A. NEXGenius called me a 'weak terran' in his interview. He said he practiced with decent terrans, but I don't think they were decent at all. I think he tried to fake me out. I also waved my hand after as a 'goodbye' :D.

Any other comments?
A. The moment NEXGenius won his Ro16 match, every protoss on bnet tried to help me out. He seems to have many anti fans among protosses. I practiced lots with sSKS and he promised that he'd treat me if I won, so I'm very grateful
Scoop
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland482 Posts
November 16 2010 13:24 GMT
#5322
On November 16 2010 22:21 TedJustice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 22:18 Scoop wrote:
Wow. I finally get to watch a GSL live and it's the most boring tournament so far. Just my luck.

Well it has 3 liquids, SlayerS_BoxeR, IdrA and some others. I'd say that's pretty exciting.


But I'm a Protoss player. ZvT, ZvZ and TvT get boring pretty fast.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 16 2010 13:24 GMT
#5323
Come oooooonnnnnnn SeleCT! Let's get one more foreigner to cheer for, I know you can do it!
whole lies with a half smile
lacho_u
Profile Joined April 2009
Bulgaria535 Posts
November 16 2010 13:26 GMT
#5324
So as much as I understand seleCT is 2 times WCG Winner ?? when and with which ID please. ?
Power is nothing without control
Corrupted
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1255 Posts
November 16 2010 13:26 GMT
#5325
On November 16 2010 22:24 Scoop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 22:21 TedJustice wrote:
On November 16 2010 22:18 Scoop wrote:
Wow. I finally get to watch a GSL live and it's the most boring tournament so far. Just my luck.

Well it has 3 liquids, SlayerS_BoxeR, IdrA and some others. I'd say that's pretty exciting.


But I'm a Protoss player. ZvT, ZvZ and TvT get boring pretty fast.


Really? Personally, I can appreciate good play regardless of the races involved...even moreso when foreigners are going to be out in record numbers.
"MarineKing rolling double sevens there" -Artosis
Anionz
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia105 Posts
November 16 2010 13:26 GMT
#5326
Dammit! I wish we had Artosis's live twitter updates, they were a lot of fun.
KrUnch
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia54 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5327
WOOOOOOOOOO let go july, i wanna see some 5 hatch hydra regardless of how bad a strat is sc2 it is.
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5328
Even GOM TV is glad that Genius wasnt beat. The more balanced ro64 in terms of races, the better it looks : P
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5329
On November 16 2010 22:26 lacho_u wrote:
So as much as I understand seleCT is 2 times WCG Winner ?? when and with which ID please. ?


Dawn of War WCG, not Starcraft
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5330
On November 16 2010 22:26 lacho_u wrote:
So as much as I understand seleCT is 2 times WCG Winner ?? when and with which ID please. ?


Dawn of War
wat
The_Dark
Profile Joined October 2010
South Africa222 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5331
and tasteless ?
Anionz
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia105 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5332
Out of the two remaining tickets ButterflyEffect grabs one defeating MarpsPrime 2:0. ButterflyEffect advances into Ro64 for the second time.

GomTV twitter.

SeleCT last spot left?
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5333
--- Nuked ---
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5334
On November 16 2010 22:26 lacho_u wrote:
So as much as I understand seleCT is 2 times WCG Winner ?? when and with which ID please. ?


http://www.wcg.com/6th/history/halloffame/hall_main.asp
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Kimmay
Profile Joined November 2010
United States56 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5335
On November 16 2010 22:24 dtz wrote:

Show nested quote +
In the 4th set, you even showed off some MnM dance.
A. NEXGenius called me a 'weak terran' in his interview. He said he practiced with decent terrans, but I don't think they were decent at all. I think he tried to fake me out. I also waved my hand after as a 'goodbye' :D.

Any other comments?
A. The moment NEXGenius won his Ro16 match, every protoss on bnet tried to help me out. He seems to have many anti fans among protosses. I practiced lots with sSKS and he promised that he'd treat me if I won, so I'm very grateful



but SeleCT was practicing with NEXGenius before that match..
lgn!
Profile Joined February 2010
Italy224 Posts
November 16 2010 13:27 GMT
#5336
noooooooooooo poor HuK </3
화이팅
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
November 16 2010 13:28 GMT
#5337
All on you select!
the farm ends here
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
November 16 2010 13:28 GMT
#5338
On November 16 2010 22:27 Kimmay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 22:24 dtz wrote:

In the 4th set, you even showed off some MnM dance.
A. NEXGenius called me a 'weak terran' in his interview. He said he practiced with decent terrans, but I don't think they were decent at all. I think he tried to fake me out. I also waved my hand after as a 'goodbye' :D.

Any other comments?
A. The moment NEXGenius won his Ro16 match, every protoss on bnet tried to help me out. He seems to have many anti fans among protosses. I practiced lots with sSKS and he promised that he'd treat me if I won, so I'm very grateful



but SeleCT was practicing with NEXGenius before that match..


Lol. hahhaa. let's not infer too much =p
estee
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)449 Posts
November 16 2010 13:29 GMT
#5339
Additional note on July's ID:

(from: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=112442&db=interview)
- 아이디를 스타테일안시미로 바꿨다.
▲ 사실 영어로 하려고 했는데 팀원들이 내가 잠시 자리를 비운 사이에 한글로 다 바꿨더라. 그래서 나도 개그 코드로 바꾼다는 생각으로 안시미로 바꿨다. 방송 경기에서는 July로 출전할 것이다.

- You changed your ID to ST.VealTenderloin
▲ Actually I wanted to use an English name but while I was away from my seat, my team mates changed it to Korean. So as a joke (to be funny) I changed it to VealTenderloin. During broadcasted matches I will use July.
lacho_u
Profile Joined April 2009
Bulgaria535 Posts
November 16 2010 13:30 GMT
#5340
On November 16 2010 22:27 theqat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 22:26 lacho_u wrote:
So as much as I understand seleCT is 2 times WCG Winner ?? when and with which ID please. ?


Dawn of War WCG, not Starcraft



Thank you.
Power is nothing without control
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.