• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7566 users

XBLGaming $1000 Prize Tournament Live Stream - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 17 2010 17:26 GMT
#61
both players Rei and Avilio knew I was kidding as I talked with both of them. It was mainly a joke, because of the 84 bunkers we saw the game before. It was just for some comedy and both players will be welcome back to the $500 this weekend. Real talk though, I am proud to have both players in the tournament and I wish Avilio the best in his next match and look forward to seeing Rei back here in action for XBLGaming.


P.S Round of 8 and Round of 4 Start Tonight at the same time.
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 17:32:08
November 17 2010 17:29 GMT
#62
p.s I will make a formal apology to both players tonight on the live stream just to clear up some of the BM which was intended just to be a joke.


as for me missing the drop in Tyler vs. AllAboutYou, I was focused on the main battle as there was so much going on in the match.

Tyler's Pylon and Robo Facility and 2 gates were destroyed and then his troops left the base because Tyler defended it. It was only my 3rd night ever casting and I will improve on that tonight.
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 17 2010 17:32 GMT
#63
Round of 8 Matches are as follows:

1. Duffman vs. Fenix
2. Avilo vs. AllAboutYou
3. Winner of Risk/Starhunter vs. ROOTqxc
4. Winner of Just/Cheese vs. ROOTDdoro

Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 17 2010 17:52 GMT
#64
VoD's are now up! http://www.justin.tv/xblgaming/videos
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8927 Posts
November 17 2010 18:00 GMT
#65
GOOOOOOOOOOO DUFFMAN!!!



OHHHHHH YEAH
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
November 17 2010 19:31 GMT
#66
On November 18 2010 02:29 Brandon33470 wrote:
It was only my 3rd night ever casting and I will improve on that tonight.

I didn't really mind the fake BMing, though it did go on a bit long. But I did find it quite annoying that you seemed to take the chat comments re: your casting personally. I don't know why it bugged me but somehow it really did.

Your casting was fine... but even if you did a flawless cast with perfect obsing and played the stairway to heaven with your cock at the same time the chat would still be full of people shitting on your casting abilities and complaining that you missed a note in that first solo.

If you follow the GSL LR threads on here you'll see people complaining about tastosis all the time, just as they did with day9/jp/wheat at mlg. Not to mention the fact that every progamer that loses a match is instantly overrated or just plain bad.

Just remember that unmoderated chat is basically on the same sub-human level as youtube comments, it's the place bad trolls go to die and should be ignored at all times.
IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 17 2010 20:50 GMT
#67
Thanks for the advice
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 17 2010 23:25 GMT
#68
LIVE STREAM IS UP!
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Makotoo
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland159 Posts
November 18 2010 00:10 GMT
#69
Justin.tv so annoying with the "maximum limit for watchers from your country has been reached"

Can't watch the games properly. Ustream would be so much better imho
MagnusHyperion
Profile Joined August 2010
United States288 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 02:09:55
November 18 2010 01:44 GMT
#70
DUFFMAN HWAAAIITTTTIIIINNGGGG!!!!!
UC Davis Fighting!!! Support CSL visit their webpage and watch their streams!
MagnusHyperion
Profile Joined August 2010
United States288 Posts
November 18 2010 02:24 GMT
#71
Lol Fenix...
Shows up 1.5 hours late, gets mad for not being able to postpone longer, DC's and stays off 20 mins. Then gets on and complains about caster being bad manner >_<
There should be a common sense clause for tournaments >_<

Gj Caster (tbh I would have dropped him when he didn't show for 1.5 hrs but clearly you're nicer than me)
UC Davis Fighting!!! Support CSL visit their webpage and watch their streams!
j0k3r
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States577 Posts
November 18 2010 02:32 GMT
#72
On November 18 2010 11:24 MagnusHyperion wrote:
Lol Fenix...
Shows up 1.5 hours late, gets mad for not being able to postpone longer, DC's and stays off 20 mins. Then gets on and complains about caster being bad manner >_<
There should be a common sense clause for tournaments >_<

Gj Caster (tbh I would have dropped him when he didn't show for 1.5 hrs but clearly you're nicer than me)


Fenix has been D/Q'd. I think he deserves it for being a no show for that long.
Hold-Lurker
Profile Joined October 2007
United States403 Posts
November 18 2010 02:34 GMT
#73
Nice casting, awesome of you to put this together for us with such big names (and putting up with the drama/difficulties of rescheduling and such)
Meatnose
Profile Joined August 2010
United States141 Posts
November 18 2010 02:42 GMT
#74
Thanks for the tournament.
Hell is other people.
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 18 2010 05:01 GMT
#75
Thanks to everyone, tune in tomorrow night for Duffman vs. ROOTDdoro best of 5 starting at 7pm Eastern
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
November 18 2010 19:58 GMT
#76
Wait so Fenix showed up almost 2 hours late and got dq'd? Pretty careless in the late stages for such a big prize tournament...
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 18 2010 23:40 GMT
#77
Going Live soon
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Meatnose
Profile Joined August 2010
United States141 Posts
November 19 2010 00:41 GMT
#78
This is live now, series tied at 1-1. Good games so far.
Hell is other people.
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8927 Posts
November 19 2010 00:56 GMT
#79
Duffman!
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 19 2010 04:03 GMT
#80
Thank you all who joined in tonight to watch the Semi-Final Match between Duffman and ROOTDdoro. If you missed it check out the VOD here

http://www.justin.tv/xblgaming/b/274108852
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 166
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2739
Leta 1350
Bale 52
Other Games
summit1g7769
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft284
ViBE153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo431
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 8m
Patches Events
12h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
OSC
20h 8m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.