• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7586 users

XBLGaming $1000 Prize Tournament Live Stream

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 17:52:06
November 12 2010 07:51 GMT
#1
The XBLGaming.com HD Live Stream will be active during the entire XBL Power To The Player Tournament with Game Casts from FireFlash - Bresty - ReSpoNsE and others.

Link to the show - http://justin.tv/xblgaming
Facebook Account - http://facebook.com/XBLGaming

Be sure to check out our website - http://xblgaming.com

Our 2nd Tournament - $500 Prize Tournament Signups Can Be Found Here - http://xblgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?3771


Live Stream Schedule Wed Nov 17th @ 7PM Eastern or Thurs Nov 18th @ 9 KST

All Vod's of the Tournament can be found here - http://www.justin.tv/xblgaming/videos

Our Live Bracket Looks Like This - http://challonge.com/XBLStarcraft

Round of 8 Matches are as follows:

1. Duffman vs. Fenix
2. Avilo vs. AllAboutYou
3. Winner of Risk/Starhunter vs. ROOTqxc
4. Winner of Just/Cheese vs. ROOTDdoro




Please Tune in!
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 12 2010 07:52 GMT
#2
Chill fighting!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 07:53 GMT
#3
If anyone has any questions, you can contact me on aim @ XBLPresident.
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 16:11 GMT
#4
just added - Fenix and possibly another ROOT player or White-Ra
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 16:24:22
November 12 2010 16:18 GMT
#5
Why am I not on that list? heartbreak... otherwise tournament looks good to me :D

*Edit* for your 2nd tournament.... uhhh I can't find the date for when it's starting? You should sign-up before the 20th but I can't find an actual start date.
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-13 07:11:57
November 12 2010 17:30 GMT
#6
Old News
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
November 12 2010 17:34 GMT
#7
i thought i signed up for this tournament >_< oh well guess not haha
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 17:54 GMT
#8
Sent you a PM!
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Makotoo
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 18:04:25
November 12 2010 18:02 GMT
#9
You should contact an admin to get you a featured slot if possible once the tournament begins if you haven't already. Will give you a lot more viewers

EDIT: Nvm i see you are on the upcoming events already just didn't notice with the "Power to The Player" at the front
Pixel.
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands287 Posts
November 12 2010 18:21 GMT
#10
Sinds when did qxc join root ? :o
Member of KnightS* www.Ks-gaming.com Pixel.323
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 18:28 GMT
#11
a little while back
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
FALAPARK
Profile Joined January 2010
United States224 Posts
November 12 2010 18:36 GMT
#12
ahahha chill is playing? wow im sure he's going to get knocked in his first game... lol that's just hilarious, beer anyone?
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 18:41 GMT
#13
^^ LOL
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 12 2010 18:50 GMT
#14
LZ I sent you a new pm, get back to me asap
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-13 07:11:45
November 12 2010 21:33 GMT
#15
Old News
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-13 06:41:24
November 13 2010 06:41 GMT
#16
Round of 64 was amazing tonight for our Starcraft 2 Tournament casting by myself was nuts. We had 1200+ viewers at one point tonight on our live stream! Round of 32 will start tomorrow at 7:30 PM Eastern at http://justin.tv/xblgaming be sure to check out http://xblgaming.com and also "Like Us" on Facebook http:facebook.com/XBLGaming
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
November 13 2010 06:43 GMT
#17
you should post a bracket because no1 has any clue who has or hasn't won. I looked around for a while and couldn't fine one O_O
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 13 2010 06:52 GMT
#18
Bracket just updated

1. ROOTDdoro (Protoss) vs Delon/Dect
2. OpTiKzErO (Protoss) vs. VTswu (Terran)
3. Just (Zerg) vs. ChilL (Zerg)
4. Cheese (Protoss) vs. Star (Protoss)
5. InflowMini (Random) vs. VTZerker (Zerg)
6. Duffman (Terran) vs. ReSpOnSe (Protoss)
7. VTClonze (Terran) vs. (Zerg) ROOTCatz
8. Fenix (Terran) vs. (Terran) byMgoon
9. Avilo (Terran) vs. (Zerg) strength
10. desRow (Protoss) vs. Rei (Random)
11. Dice (Zerg) vs. AlLaboUtyOu (Terran)
12. LiquidTyler (Protoss) vs. (Terran) Kyhol
13. Shinra (Protoss) vs. (Protoss) Risk
14. StarHunter (Zerg) vs. (Protoss) FauSt
15. Skillet (Terran) vs. (Protoss) ROOTqxc
16. EGLzGamer (Terran) vs. (Protoss) Vansetsu

Please Tune in!
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
November 13 2010 07:00 GMT
#19
Live Stream Schedule Tomorrow

7:00 - 7:30 Getting Players Into Matches - Taking Questions - Interviews from Players
7:30 - End of Show -
1. LiquidTyler vs. Kyhol
2. Dice vs. AllAboutYou
3. ROOTqxc vs. Skillet
4. VTClonze vs. ROOTCatz
5. Vansetsu vs EGLzGamer
6. byMgoon vs. Fenix
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
Brandon33470
Profile Joined October 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-13 20:03:47
November 13 2010 07:11 GMT
#20
Updated: I got a couple PM's asking for an actual image of the bracket so here ya go.

http://challonge.com/xblstarcraft
Everything I do... I do it BIG! http://www.justin.tv/FireFlashTV
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 166
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2739
Leta 1350
Bale 52
Other Games
summit1g7769
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft284
ViBE153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo431
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 8m
Patches Events
12h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 8m
OSC
20h 8m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.