On November 26 2010 04:08 Senx wrote:
LOL this host is so akward : jesus
LOL this host is so akward : jesus
I was about to say the same

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lann555
Netherlands5173 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:08 Senx wrote: LOL this host is so akward : jesus I was about to say the same ![]() | ||
|
Bear4188
United States1797 Posts
| ||
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:08 Senx wrote: LOL this host is so akward : jesus yeah lol They should let Day9 do everything | ||
|
Lann555
Netherlands5173 Posts
| ||
|
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Germany2959 Posts
| ||
|
alexhard
Sweden317 Posts
Looks awesome otherwise though, really pumped! | ||
|
debasers
737 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:09 Klive5ive wrote: yeah lol They should let Day9 do everything Where's TaKe? He would crush this shit | ||
|
qoiN
Sweden576 Posts
| ||
|
ironside
51 Posts
| ||
|
Vandro
Netherlands384 Posts
| ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
![]() | ||
|
floor exercise
Canada5847 Posts
I mean out of anyone in the world, Apollo??? | ||
|
Lobo2me
Norway1213 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:08 Senx wrote: LOL this host is so akward : jesus "odder pleiers on de left sayd" | ||
|
Shanba
Scotland144 Posts
| ||
|
Lann555
Netherlands5173 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:10 floor exercise wrote: Why Apollo? I mean out of anyone in the world, Apollo??? He has a decent voice. No idea if he knows anything about the game though | ||
|
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Germany2959 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:10 floor exercise wrote: Why Apollo? I mean out of anyone in the world, Apollo??? Yeah absolutely *hint hint* ^^ | ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:10 floor exercise wrote: Why Apollo? I mean out of anyone in the world, Apollo??? way better than djwheat ![]() | ||
|
Daray
6006 Posts
Apollo is really good if you wached the insomnia cast a few weeks ago? | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Chesner
Iceland817 Posts
On November 26 2010 04:11 FliedLice wrote: Show nested quote + On November 26 2010 04:10 floor exercise wrote: Why Apollo? I mean out of anyone in the world, Apollo??? way better than djwheat ![]() I prefer djwheat a hundred times over Appolo. But appolo will have to do for now ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|