• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

The Minerva Invictus Tournament - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
August 21 2010 05:09 GMT
#981
i know this has been brought up

but maybe dont stream matchs when round 1 brackets take over 2 hours to be updated.
Chiburi
Profile Joined July 2010
United States166 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 05:15:29
August 21 2010 05:14 GMT
#982
Round 1: Chiburi > Driveby (no show)
Round 2: Chiburi > ThisIsJimmy

I don't think I have an opponent for round 3 at all. 2 guys are not online, one guy says he frofeited because he was busy tomorrow, and the other one is online but "away" and hasn't responded to me. :'(

And the bracket after round 1 isn't even half way updated yet :/
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think we lack the courage to stand in the light." ~Zeratul
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
August 21 2010 05:23 GMT
#983
can't add gretorp :/
www.memoryexpress.com
Tyrio
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3248 Posts
August 21 2010 05:25 GMT
#984
Have emailed three times. Will post here in the small hope my bracket will be updated.

Round 1:
Tyrio > ihaveabeard
[NA] Tyrio.486 / Ahsh
-vVvTitan-
Profile Joined August 2010
United States473 Posts
August 21 2010 05:30 GMT
#985
Emailed Both already.

Round 1:
Titan.107 > Fermi.697

Round 2:
Titan.107 > HMP.762
vVv.Titan @ vVv-Gaming.com
zeratuler
Profile Joined May 2010
United States15 Posts
August 21 2010 05:30 GMT
#986
yea, ive emailed like 2 times. ill post here and hope i get update

Round 1:
Zeratuler > reticent
you must construct additiona pylons (-_-')
Sid(TB)
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States314 Posts
August 21 2010 05:32 GMT
#987
guess ill join in

Round 1:
Sid > sypherz

i emailed the replay and result, hopefully this thread is checked more often xD
rEAdY tO bE iNfEcTeD?
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 06:00:25
August 21 2010 05:40 GMT
#988
iokke > Hedgehog; no show

I tried to contact both players, the winner of whose match I was supposed to face, but none of them looked like they were online recently.

No offense to the organizers, but I am also about to give up, its simply very late and seems like my next match will be a no show too.. I had no illusions about winning this anyway, just wanted to play in a tourney. And I have to agree with others, commentating games does not seem like it should be a priority right now (though it does seem like u have someone working on brackets anyway).

anywho, hope I last but if i dont gl with the tourney and sorry if I turn into another no show, but its been 3 hours now:D No offense meant, running a 512 is a pain i imagine, ty for doing this regardless

p.s. kryptonite or phildo were supposed to be my second round opponents, if you have not heard from them, maybe its because both are not on (though I am not positive)
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
Tyrio
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 05:42:11
August 21 2010 05:42 GMT
#989
Yeah forget it. Gonna finish watching the MSL Semis and then bed ~_~

Better luck next time tourny organizers :o
[NA] Tyrio.486 / Ahsh
Bowdy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States232 Posts
August 21 2010 05:43 GMT
#990
this was the worst experience of my life. Waiting 2 and half hours to find out who my round 2 opponent was (I had to figure it out myself actually, god knows how much longer it would have been). What were you thinking running a 512 man tourney with what.... 4 people as staff? And to make matters worse, we have to watch the stream to receive instructions, which just encourages people to stream cheat. Never again.
bowdy.smiteam.net
zeratuler
Profile Joined May 2010
United States15 Posts
August 21 2010 05:45 GMT
#991
sooooooooooooooooooo, my bracket was updated right after i posted here, so here it goes again my opponent DaFoo appareantly rage quitted and has been offline for like an hour and a half. does that mean i won or ...?

Zeratuler > DaFoo
you must construct additiona pylons (-_-')
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
August 21 2010 05:55 GMT
#992
You guys reported my game wrong, how do I fix this? Lyra > royal. I already emailed minerva@catreina.com saying this with the replay attached. Was that not enough?
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 21 2010 05:55 GMT
#993
On August 21 2010 14:55 Nightmarjoo wrote:
You guys reported my game wrong, how do I fix this? Lyra > royal. I already emailed minerva@catreina.com saying this with the replay attached. Was that not enough?


I wanna play Lyra <3
Life is Good.
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 06:04:03
August 21 2010 06:02 GMT
#994
Okay honestly, I've played my round 2 match and won it like 2 hours ago. Waited patiently for round 3, brackets not being refreshed on my side at all. There is no way people can get to round 5 without falling asleep.

TWO HOURS WAITING FOR MY ROUND 3 MATCH, WTF? I submitted my win 2 hours ago and it's still not updated..

I am disappoint.
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
August 21 2010 06:05 GMT
#995
On August 21 2010 15:02 superbabosheki wrote:
Okay honestly, I've played my round 2 match and won it like 2 hours ago. Waited patiently for round 3, brackets not being refreshed on my side at all. There is no way people can get to round 5 without falling asleep.

TWO HOURS WAITING FOR MY ROUND 3 MATCH, WTF? I submitted my win 2 hours ago and it's still not updated..

I am disappoint.

Pff is that all? They took 2 hours to update my round 1 game, and then updated it incorrectly!
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
MLG_Wiggin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States767 Posts
August 21 2010 06:05 GMT
#996
Wiggin.626 wins over Anarchy.980 in R3. GG dude :D

If Silver wins his next one I play Silver next :O
@DBWiggin, SC2 ref
Doriboi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States181 Posts
August 21 2010 06:13 GMT
#997
Yeah I dunno where my next opponent is at, I'm gonna take off to bed.
Pew Pew! www.fusionesports.com www.facebook.com/fusionsc2
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
August 21 2010 06:20 GMT
#998
On August 21 2010 15:13 Doriboi wrote:
Yeah I dunno where my next opponent is at, I'm gonna take off to bed.

Ditto, giving it another 10 minutes till I completely give up, 2 hours 30 minutes seems more than reasonable to wait just for my bracket to get updated just so I can see who I'm playing next.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
August 21 2010 06:29 GMT
#999
Guys, please let me explain a few things. For a while we had only 2 people being able to update the tournament brackets. We got about 5-7 people doing it and its still taken hours. We weren't sure which bracket maker to use originally and now we know that binary beast is the worst decision.

On August 21 2010 12:45 Malgrif wrote:
Show nested quote +
The Minerva Invictus Tournament is a once a month tournament that will be hosted and casted by Catreina & myself. Registration is open from now till the 15th.
i just read this

...
...
...
...
are they serious? 2 people for a 512 player tournament?


No - it wasnt just 2. We had 2 people as the primary hosts/casters. However we had other people assisting in other areas. I am very sorry for everything during this tournament guys. I spent about 4 hours alone on the brackets.

I am so sorry again guys. We are never going to use binary again and I am pretty sure we will be doing a time change as well - REGARDLESS of people asking for it to be this late. I hope you all truly understand. Again, my apologies.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 06:34:44
August 21 2010 06:31 GMT
#1000
I think for massive 512 people tourneys, the cevo system is much better. Just have people submit reesults by a certain time period with one round every 2-3 days..

at the very least have a mIRC channel for technical issues, and faster communication on match results.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2096
Snow 106
NaDa 43
Bale 32
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 511
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1442
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1117
WinterStarcraft613
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2121
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft308
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki153
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Rush859
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.