• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

ITC: The Offical Thread [iCCup TV Challenge] - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
Shuffleus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia764 Posts
April 27 2010 12:17 GMT
#461
Hey ICCUP team.

I understand i was in ITC 3, but if it is possible, or allowed, to participate in back to back tournaments, i'd be interested in participating in ITC4

Shuffle.moloney
Zerg
| QuanticGaming.com | There is no greater feeling then to find order in the chaos, as you slip the puzzle pieces in place.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 27 2010 12:52 GMT
#462
Thanks MooiSh, we will keep you in mind for sure. ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 13:02:27
April 27 2010 13:02 GMT
#463
edit:sorry double post.
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
April 27 2010 13:02 GMT
#464
hi, i'd like to paricipate as well.
1650+ platinum zerg before reset.
ID: fevax.tunca
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
April 27 2010 13:35 GMT
#465
would like to sign up for #4
ryan . rushia Protoss competed in the recent ones
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
April 27 2010 13:50 GMT
#466
Yeah im gona bow out from all future events as i have uni at around the half way point of this tourny, and would hate to knock otheres out just to get to Ro4 and have to forfeit. Sorry =[
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
FishNChips
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United Kingdom107 Posts
April 27 2010 13:56 GMT
#467
I'd like to sign up for #4
ID: philivey.philivey
I'm in platinum, and I think I have like 15 games, but I will have 20 by the time this starts, thx.
Can I get a spot of tea?
RoboFerret
Profile Joined March 2010
United States70 Posts
April 27 2010 14:32 GMT
#468
I'm definitely up for playing again next week if I can
RoboFerret.roboferret protoss
iNflow.NoThx
Profile Joined April 2010
Bulgaria7 Posts
April 27 2010 14:54 GMT
#469
ID : NoThx.inflow
platinum/zerg however i dont have 20 games but ill have them.
http://www.inflowgaming.net/
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 27 2010 15:38 GMT
#470
Thanks for signing up. I'll be adding most of you to the list for next week's tournament. I'll PM you when I do. I'll also confirm again that you are able to participate later in the week. Please be sure to check here about once a day for any updates.
Life is Good.
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
April 27 2010 16:23 GMT
#471
i'd like to sign up for number #4

ID: EleanorRigby.eleanorrigby
plat terran, 1700pt before reset
savior did nothing wrong
Miles_Edgeworth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States141 Posts
April 27 2010 18:03 GMT
#472
I'd like to sign up for #4:

ID: Miles.Edgeworth
Platinum Zerg, I'll have 20 games by next week.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
April 27 2010 18:59 GMT
#473
I almost made it into the top 4, losing 1-2 Hurts, it kills me to know I was a hop skip and a jumpady doo da day to ITL. I'm dieing.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 19:10:33
April 27 2010 19:02 GMT
#474
On April 28 2010 03:59 TelecOm1 wrote:
I almost made it into the top 4, losing 1-2 Hurts, it kills me to know I was a hop skip and a jumpady doo da day to ITL. I'm dieing.

lol. i approve of this comment.

On April 28 2010 04:07 tofucake wrote:
Maybe players should have to give an AIM/MSN/YIM account as well?


I think if player lists can be consistently posted the previous Thursday/Friday or earlier, having chosen players confirm their participation 24 hours in advance would cut down on the numner of noshows.
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
April 27 2010 19:07 GMT
#475
Maybe players should have to give an AIM/MSN/YIM account as well?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
April 27 2010 20:46 GMT
#476
btw my post on last page was to sign up for # 4
Shew
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
April 27 2010 21:22 GMT
#477
Heya, sky.tlskyfive interested in another go around.
"1baseiwa"
FearDaDonkey
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 22:00:56
April 27 2010 22:00 GMT
#478
Id like to sign up for #4 myself.

FearDaDonkey.yooo

Plat rank 6 atm.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
April 28 2010 01:06 GMT
#479
On April 28 2010 04:02 Mr.E wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2010 03:59 TelecOm1 wrote:
I almost made it into the top 4, losing 1-2 Hurts, it kills me to know I was a hop skip and a jumpady doo da day to ITL. I'm dieing.

lol. i approve of this comment.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2010 04:07 tofucake wrote:
Maybe players should have to give an AIM/MSN/YIM account as well?


I think if player lists can be consistently posted the previous Thursday/Friday or earlier, having chosen players confirm their participation 24 hours in advance would cut down on the numner of noshows.

Editing in a quote from a post I made AFTER the post you edited it into REALLY threw me off. Jerk.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 02:16:18
April 28 2010 02:10 GMT
#480
On April 28 2010 10:06 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2010 04:02 Mr.E wrote:
On April 28 2010 03:59 TelecOm1 wrote:
I almost made it into the top 4, losing 1-2 Hurts, it kills me to know I was a hop skip and a jumpady doo da day to ITL. I'm dieing.

lol. i approve of this comment.

On April 28 2010 04:07 tofucake wrote:
Maybe players should have to give an AIM/MSN/YIM account as well?


I think if player lists can be consistently posted the previous Thursday/Friday or earlier, having chosen players confirm their participation 24 hours in advance would cut down on the numner of noshows.

Editing in a quote from a post I made AFTER the post you edited it into REALLY threw me off. Jerk.


I couldnt even follow the conversation.

Guys, tomorrow I am going to go through and make a list of all the current people who signed up. Then going to invite some people who were in the last one, then probably go through some contacts I have. If you have any platinum friends, try and get them to join. I always love to see new faces come in as much I love seeing the same people return for another shot.

Also running the tournament so I'm hoping to have the tournament bracket up around 24 hours before the tournament starts.

If you got any friends who are platinum tell them to give the tournament a shot! Always looking for new blood to spill, I mean..erm, new players to meet..yea...

If you need my identifier, I'm Alou.alou
Life is Good.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
ProTech133
Nina 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2993
Shuttle 1561
Sharp 117
Dewaltoss 82
Mong 37
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Other Games
summit1g7690
WinterStarcraft468
C9.Mang0285
ViBE127
Sick124
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota249
League of Legends
• Lourlo957
• Stunt293
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.