• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

ITC: The Offical Thread [iCCup TV Challenge] - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 33 Next All
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
April 27 2010 03:19 GMT
#441
AlexeiStukov.cota - Terran
Sign me up for next week ! Hope I can make it in.
Rozkun
Profile Joined April 2010
Hong Kong41 Posts
April 27 2010 03:24 GMT
#442
roz.beta
Protoss
Platinum

For next week as well ^_^
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:55:50
April 27 2010 03:46 GMT
#443
really laggy stream
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 27 2010 04:11 GMT
#444
Thank you for tuning in. Congratulations to Axslav, Moo, Eek, and Quo for moving on to the ITL. Anyone wishing to sign up for the next ITL please do so. Thanks for tuning in guys. Any constructive comments and feedback are always welcome. Feel free to PM me.
Life is Good.
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
April 27 2010 04:15 GMT
#445
I'm definitely up for moving on to ITL whenever a spot is available for me.

Thanks to the organizers and casters of this tournament and this program.

-eeK
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 27 2010 04:19 GMT
#446
On April 27 2010 13:15 Mr.E wrote:
I'm definitely up for moving on to ITL whenever a spot is available for me.

Thanks to the organizers and casters of this tournament and this program.

-eeK


Diamond will probably contact you soon. He runs ITL. Good luck. You played well tonight.
Life is Good.
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 04:24:42
April 27 2010 04:23 GMT
#447
Thanks for watching and tuning in, guys! I hope the bracket "refresh the jpeg" system worked out for you, I spent a lot of time working on it.

In the future I hope we don't have to find replacements for 15/32 of the players, so that way there wont be a 30 minute delay to start off. To those of you who signed up but didnt show, please keep in mind the amount of work put in to this is taxing on some of us, and if you don't show up to play your part then someone else has to fix it.

Otherwise I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope everyone had fun!
beep beep boop
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
April 27 2010 04:32 GMT
#448
Registering:

Bnet ID: Alex.alexjr
race: Protoss
Ranking: Platinum, was 10th in my division before rolling resets
Shew
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
April 27 2010 04:57 GMT
#449
Ah jeez, Im so sorry I missed this guys. I stayed up all night last night and I was fighting to stay awake. I even came online at 3pm to check in and fell asleep right here at my desk... T_T sorry
Why?
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 27 2010 05:03 GMT
#450
On April 27 2010 13:57 TheComeback wrote:
Ah jeez, Im so sorry I missed this guys. I stayed up all night last night and I was fighting to stay awake. I even came online at 3pm to check in and fell asleep right here at my desk... T_T sorry


Its ok, Arlock. We have all been there. Just leave your info here please. I am sure we can find room for you in the ITC 4.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
April 27 2010 05:05 GMT
#451
Arlock . tgaming
Wont happen again tesla. I've had a rough past couple days as you know. Sorry about the inconvienience.
Why?
SunDevil
Profile Joined March 2010
United States353 Posts
April 27 2010 05:08 GMT
#452
Is there a waiting period before we can try again or can we sign right back up? If we can, I'd love to give it another go. SunDevil.walamor. Thanks!
Former IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager (Alex.IGN TL Account)
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 27 2010 05:18 GMT
#453
On April 27 2010 14:08 SunDevil wrote:
Is there a waiting period before we can try again or can we sign right back up? If we can, I'd love to give it another go. SunDevil.walamor. Thanks!


You are welcome to sign up. If it gets to a point where we have more than 32 people I will probably try and get some of the new people in, but usually anyone from the top 16 of the previous tournament gets a spot. I'll add you to the list though.
Life is Good.
PainUser
Profile Joined May 2009
United States206 Posts
April 27 2010 05:22 GMT
#454
Just wanted to let you guys know the login bug still exists. I have been logging in on other people's accounts for the past 2 days.... I was unable to play today because of it :/ Hopefully the next patch will ACTUALLY solve this issue. PainUser.PainUser for any upcoming event, I would still like to participate in ITC/ITL. It is really getting difficult/frustrating all these tournaments during such a time of turmoil for bnet.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. Playing Protoss is like driving automatic, playing Terran is like driving stick.
LonGSworD
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada174 Posts
April 27 2010 05:23 GMT
#455
On April 27 2010 13:23 Nokarot wrote:
Thanks for watching and tuning in, guys! I hope the bracket "refresh the jpeg" system worked out for you, I spent a lot of time working on it.

In the future I hope we don't have to find replacements for 15/32 of the players, so that way there wont be a 30 minute delay to start off. To those of you who signed up but didnt show, please keep in mind the amount of work put in to this is taxing on some of us, and if you don't show up to play your part then someone else has to fix it.

Otherwise I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope everyone had fun!



yes the active refresh of that .jpg made it much easier to keep track of everything. Maybe add it to the first post for the next ITC? I'm not sure just a suggestion.

Great Job To All Staff.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 05:34:22
April 27 2010 05:33 GMT
#456
On April 27 2010 14:23 StaR.Sun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 13:23 Nokarot wrote:
Thanks for watching and tuning in, guys! I hope the bracket "refresh the jpeg" system worked out for you, I spent a lot of time working on it.

In the future I hope we don't have to find replacements for 15/32 of the players, so that way there wont be a 30 minute delay to start off. To those of you who signed up but didnt show, please keep in mind the amount of work put in to this is taxing on some of us, and if you don't show up to play your part then someone else has to fix it.

Otherwise I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope everyone had fun!



yes the active refresh of that .jpg made it much easier to keep track of everything. Maybe add it to the first post for the next ITC? I'm not sure just a suggestion.

Great Job To All Staff.


We plan to do this. This was a sort of live test of it. ^^ I am glad it went well!

On April 27 2010 14:22 PainUser wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know the login bug still exists. I have been logging in on other people's accounts for the past 2 days.... I was unable to play today because of it :/ Hopefully the next patch will ACTUALLY solve this issue. PainUser.PainUser for any upcoming event, I would still like to participate in ITC/ITL. It is really getting difficult/frustrating all these tournaments during such a time of turmoil for bnet.



Thanks for letting us know. We tried to get a hold of you tonight but I guess the bug made it hard. I hope you can maybe play in ITC 4.


Also thanks Jonoman for letting us know you want to play in ITC 4:
Jonoman.arcology Terran

@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
PainUser
Profile Joined May 2009
United States206 Posts
April 27 2010 05:38 GMT
#457
I would love to. Myself and a few others have had this bug for the past week. I was using a friends account to play most of the time but he has it now too. Such is life and such is the beta I guess. I really hope the next patch takes care of this.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. Playing Protoss is like driving automatic, playing Terran is like driving stick.
Namkung
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada151 Posts
April 27 2010 05:53 GMT
#458
I would like to sign up for ITC4 as well if it is possible.
beVictorious.namkung (Terran Plat Rank 4 atm)
mdvoltage.rosko
Profile Joined April 2010
United States37 Posts
April 27 2010 06:21 GMT
#459
Sign me up as well, I'd love another crack! playing the eventual winner never is a good start!
Mdvoltage.rosko, terran player.
Mios
Profile Joined April 2010
United States686 Posts
April 27 2010 09:13 GMT
#460
would love to play next week
Mios.mios
plat rank 16 (highest rank 2)
protoss
no LAN and intercontinental bnet = T_T
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5340
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN737
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
Liquid`Hasu39
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub14
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2457
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.