• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9522 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 45

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 74 Next
RoboFerret
Profile Joined March 2010
United States70 Posts
May 28 2010 02:34 GMT
#881
Game 2 just shows that probes need to be buffed to put them more on par with other units.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
May 28 2010 02:37 GMT
#882
On May 28 2010 11:34 RoboFerret wrote:
Game 2 just shows that probes need to be buffed to put them more on par with other units.


Me and JoshSuth did a 2v2 all SCV rush and lost to 6 probes. It's all about micro.
Life is Good.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2010 03:11 GMT
#883
We are rescheduling the ITL to Sunday. Same time. Hopefully same matchups. If you're a player message me and let me know if you can make it or not.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 28 2010 03:11 GMT
#884
looks like server is back up
I'm like, the coolest
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2010 03:13 GMT
#885
On May 28 2010 12:11 Machine[USA] wrote:
looks like server is back up


With as many matches as we had scheduled it would go WAY too late. Can you play on Sunday?
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
May 28 2010 03:17 GMT
#886
So many good games. I can't wait till Sunday Ah well. Will be a nice night for the near end of this phase of Beta.
Life is Good.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
May 28 2010 03:21 GMT
#887
On May 28 2010 12:11 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
We are rescheduling the ITL to Sunday. Same time. Hopefully same matchups. If you're a player message me and let me know if you can make it or not.

Ok, I moved the calendar event: http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/month_details.php?calendar_year=2010&calendar_month=5#day_31

PM me if I got it wrong :p
Administrator
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2010 03:23 GMT
#888
On May 28 2010 12:21 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2010 12:11 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
We are rescheduling the ITL to Sunday. Same time. Hopefully same matchups. If you're a player message me and let me know if you can make it or not.

Ok, I moved the calendar event: http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/month_details.php?calendar_year=2010&calendar_month=5#day_31

PM me if I got it wrong :p


Thank you very much. I'll PM you the updated card when I confirm with the players.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
MoMaN-
Profile Joined July 2009
France202 Posts
May 28 2010 04:07 GMT
#889
i will be here!! :p
?_?
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
May 28 2010 06:09 GMT
#890
On May 28 2010 12:21 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2010 12:11 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
We are rescheduling the ITL to Sunday. Same time. Hopefully same matchups. If you're a player message me and let me know if you can make it or not.

Ok, I moved the calendar event: http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/month_details.php?calendar_year=2010&calendar_month=5#day_31

PM me if I got it wrong :p


You're awesome. Thanks for all your help.
Life is Good.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 28 2010 06:39 GMT
#891
I should be able to make it sunday, see you then!
I'm like, the coolest
AbyssV3
Profile Joined April 2010
United States172 Posts
May 28 2010 16:32 GMT
#892
Calendar event has link to wrong stream.

iCCup moved to ustream now, right?
QuakeNet #ragequit.tv - http://www.RAGEQUIT.tv - Home of Ipp, World Famous Elmer Fudd accent
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2010 16:34 GMT
#893
On May 29 2010 01:32 Abyss.python wrote:
Calendar event has link to wrong stream.

iCCup moved to ustream now, right?


Yes we are on Ustream
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 28 2010 16:36 GMT
#894
fixed it.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
May 28 2010 16:44 GMT
#895
i get off from work at 8 or 9 if its gonna be at the same time and same order i'll make just fine on sunday
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2010 16:46 GMT
#896
On May 29 2010 01:44 iG.CatZ wrote:
i get off from work at 8 or 9 if its gonna be at the same time and same order i'll make just fine on sunday


It will be the same time and order. I REALLY REALLY hope HuK can play I was soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for that matchup......

But I'll have to wait until I get home being he's temp banned here ......
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 29 2010 03:39 GMT
#897
Hey I just realized that my WCG qualifier is at the exact same time so I do not believe I will be able to participate >< hopefully this can somehow be worked out or I can be replaced.
I'm like, the coolest
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
May 29 2010 03:54 GMT
#898
On May 29 2010 12:39 Machine[USA] wrote:
Hey I just realized that my WCG qualifier is at the exact same time so I do not believe I will be able to participate >< hopefully this can somehow be worked out or I can be replaced.


they rescheduled it to sunday yo

glhf in wcg
Shew
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
May 30 2010 13:26 GMT
#899
Y'all rescheduling? Since I already played my matches, do I need to show up again? o.O;

I'd love to be on the show again, I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to be playing tonight or not. Lemme know! Thanks!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Hold-Lurker
Profile Joined October 2007
United States403 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 13:33:29
May 30 2010 13:31 GMT
#900
Shiver, show us some creative play again IMO! ^_^

Edit: Ooh, or you could replace Machine since he can't make it. Axslav is a bit better than SkyFive I think, would be entertaining to watch for sure.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 562
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo270
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE77
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3000
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1317
• imaqtpie687
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 27m
Patches Events
21h 27m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.