• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8272 users

Match Analysis: Bomber vs. PartinG - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
75 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 11:31:02
December 19 2013 11:13 GMT
#61
It's fine to dislike a caster (i personally feel like i could analyze games better than many casters myself), but it's not fine to bash them in a strategy thread.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
December 19 2013 11:27 GMT
#62
On December 19 2013 13:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 06:21 Zealously wrote:
On December 19 2013 06:18 TronJovolta wrote:
lol, TB and Wheat casting together is a joke.


Well I'm sure they'd be thrilled to hear your opinion


Oh we are. We absolutely love hearing from the backseat bronzies. How dare we cast together briefly because Day[9] had a sudden bout of sickness and was too busy vomiting to cast, what a pair of dicks we are!


I noticed that you commanded the casting a lot and even talked on top of wheat when he was explaining something. This may have not been intentional or anything but I felt that you weren't super great as a casting duo. That being said, I only watched the game this thread is about. Just a first impression.

When I opened this post I expected an analysis in similar vein to the Polt TvZ dissection. It seems a match analysis is a bit different kind of breed, haven't personally seen these posted in a long time. Still enjoyed it and I will definitely try this out since all protoss tend to max out on zealot/templar and just roll me.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 12:08:04
December 19 2013 12:07 GMT
#63
On December 19 2013 20:04 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 19:32 goody153 wrote:
anyone knows any pro terran who uses hellbat marauder in tvp ? or any games that involves that ? i would prefer something that is not an all-in


I might be wrong respectively I don't know if they're still doing it, but I think ForGG and/or Supernova?


yeah i heard ForGG does this sometimes but i can't find any vod of him using it. I also don't know any tournament he recently joined.

Anyone knows a vod that contains hellbat-marauder tvp?
this is a quote
XDEKSDEEXD
Profile Joined June 2013
622 Posts
December 19 2013 13:47 GMT
#64
Excellent write up
tomahawk077
Profile Joined July 2013
20 Posts
December 19 2013 15:24 GMT
#65
I only wanted to say that this game has already been covered on this website before:
http://terrancraft.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/bombers-bio-hellbat-in-redbull-battlegrounds/
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 19 2013 18:21 GMT
#66
On December 19 2013 21:07 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 20:04 boxerfred wrote:
On December 19 2013 19:32 goody153 wrote:
anyone knows any pro terran who uses hellbat marauder in tvp ? or any games that involves that ? i would prefer something that is not an all-in


I might be wrong respectively I don't know if they're still doing it, but I think ForGG and/or Supernova?


yeah i heard ForGG does this sometimes but i can't find any vod of him using it. I also don't know any tournament he recently joined.

Anyone knows a vod that contains hellbat-marauder tvp?

ForGG vs HerO, Red City, ATC Season 1 Playoffs.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
December 19 2013 23:20 GMT
#67
On December 20 2013 03:21 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 21:07 goody153 wrote:
On December 19 2013 20:04 boxerfred wrote:
On December 19 2013 19:32 goody153 wrote:
anyone knows any pro terran who uses hellbat marauder in tvp ? or any games that involves that ? i would prefer something that is not an all-in


I might be wrong respectively I don't know if they're still doing it, but I think ForGG and/or Supernova?


yeah i heard ForGG does this sometimes but i can't find any vod of him using it. I also don't know any tournament he recently joined.

Anyone knows a vod that contains hellbat-marauder tvp?

ForGG vs HerO, Red City, ATC Season 1 Playoffs.

thanks buddy
this is a quote
Dan26
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia239 Posts
December 20 2013 02:51 GMT
#68
Awesome write-up I have learnt ALOT. Time to rethink my ladder tactics. CHEERS FROM STRAYA.
Eat like a King, Train like a Champion, Sleep like a Baby
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
December 20 2013 15:12 GMT
#69
On December 19 2013 13:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 06:21 Zealously wrote:
On December 19 2013 06:18 TronJovolta wrote:
lol, TB and Wheat casting together is a joke.


Well I'm sure they'd be thrilled to hear your opinion


Oh we are. We absolutely love hearing from the backseat bronzies. How dare we cast together briefly because Day[9] had a sudden bout of sickness and was too busy vomiting to cast, what a pair of dicks we are!


Reading this in your voice was awesome, livening up my coffee and TL this morning.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
TronJovolta
Profile Joined April 2013
United States323 Posts
December 22 2013 20:23 GMT
#70
The funny thing is, I've seen TB play Starcraft. For him to blindly label anybody a backseat bronzie is truly hilarious.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 21:20:54
December 22 2013 21:20 GMT
#71
On December 23 2013 05:23 TronJovolta wrote:
The funny thing is, I've seen TB play Starcraft. For him to blindly label anybody a backseat bronzie is truly hilarious.


I'm about the only person on this forum with the testicular fortitude to admit how fucking shit I am at the game. I'm in the best possible position to label people.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Caissa
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States48 Posts
December 23 2013 06:37 GMT
#72
The funny thing is, I've seen TB play Starcraft. For him to blindly label anybody a backseat bronzie is truly hilarious.

Once again, there is a time and a place to critique casters, however, a strategy forum is not the place to do so.

I'm about the only person on this forum with the testicular fortitude to admit how fucking shit I am at the game. I'm in the best possible position to label people.

Please do not take these comments too sourly. While there is an ounce of truth behind every comment, the community truly appreciates what you do, and have done for the game as a whole. You offer a new perspective not brought forth by other casters, and do a lot to further the community


Great analysis of the game, i thought it was brilliant too!
Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.
King_law1992
Profile Joined December 2011
United States47 Posts
December 26 2013 03:59 GMT
#73
Great read.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 22:07:47
December 30 2013 22:06 GMT
#74
On December 23 2013 06:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 05:23 TronJovolta wrote:
The funny thing is, I've seen TB play Starcraft. For him to blindly label anybody a backseat bronzie is truly hilarious.


I'm about the only person on this forum with the testicular fortitude to admit how fucking shit I am at the game. I'm in the best possible position to label people.


lol why are you so aggressive everywhere you go TB? Why MUST you argue with every 12 year old/immature name-caller/shit-talker/etc you run into? You just feed them more and more lol

Also this was a cool article, although it's not really as in-depth as I would've liked, most of the stuff was just kind of stating what happened (which I guess you gotta do anyway). I did love the analysis on the use of air units and map control by parting though, stuff like that is really cool. Look forward to more of these
SooYoung-Noona!
Ambidexter
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
January 06 2014 00:38 GMT
#75
On December 18 2013 07:02 ZeromuS wrote:
For those of you that like this or don't please provide us with feedback! we plan to make these match analyses a relatively common thing so any comments and criticism are very much appreciated by our team.


I love this! Please do more! Strategy analysis with context like this is much more helpful and interesting to me than more generic BO or strategy writeups on liquipedia.
Starcraft is frustration mixed with self-doubt, a game populated by the most masochistic bunch of gamers who all collectively wallow in a feeling of self-disgust at how horrible they are, even if they are decent.
Wyrd
Profile Joined May 2011
United States211 Posts
January 09 2014 05:31 GMT
#76
Thank you for the write-up. Brings back the memories of watching that game, that's for sure.
www.twitch.tv/wyrd5
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft472
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft472
WinterStarcraft450
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1179
White-Ra 203
Noble 56
Hyuk 49
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10838
Coldzera 842
JimRising 326
C9.Mang0315
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo485
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 11m
Online Event
8h 11m
FEL
13h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.