• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 3 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 63 Next
yzzdups
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
October 04 2011 00:24 GMT
#1041
Server: AM
TL ID: yzzdups
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: OSRxSpudzzy.807
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1089530/1/OSRxSpudzzy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1089530/OSRxSpudzzy
Other: I am a Diamond Zerg only interested in ZvZ practice. I am seeking any high diamond, or masters. Feel free to add me and we will play when ever I'm online.
oddsprout
Profile Joined October 2009
53 Posts
October 04 2011 00:39 GMT
#1042
Server: AM
TL ID: oddsprout
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: igo.338
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/850742/1/igo
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/850742/igo
Other: I don't idle on SC2, I only log on to play with friends or people from here So contact me via Skype @ oddsprout, MSN igogamer@hotmail.com, or AIM xxoddyxx. Real ID is igomail@gmail.com (I DO idle on WoW, lol). I REALLY don't enjoy playing games unless I'm doing it socially, so I don't ladder much. I want to find a group of people to play SC2 with!
If youre a shichibukai... then Im a hachibukai!
Spessi
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
304 Posts
October 04 2011 01:35 GMT
#1043
Server: AM
TL ID: Spessi
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Spessi.633
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/815926/1/Spessi/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/815926/Spessi
Other: Silver Toss player at the moment. Working on getting better, especially my macro and late game. Looking basically for anyone to 1v1 against to work on a variety of strategies and responses with back and forth. =]
"Um. Everyone, I love you!" - Boxer, IPL 3, Oct 8, 2011
SC.Shifty
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada135 Posts
October 04 2011 03:04 GMT
#1044
Server: AM
TL ID: SC.Shifty
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Shifty.556
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/372906/1/Shifty/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/372906/Shifty
Other: High Master Zerg looking for intelligent Master/GM and dedicated practice partners.
We require more MINERAWLZZzz.
Child oftheSand
Profile Joined April 2011
5 Posts
October 04 2011 07:14 GMT
#1045
Server: AM
TL ID: Child oftheSand
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CotS.778
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2337309/1/CotS/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2337309/CotS

Other: I am a Zerg player looking for practice partners of all races including random. Looking for players of high plat and diamond level. I am mostly on in the morning, nights, and weekends.
Toxboy
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1 Post
October 04 2011 09:29 GMT
#1046
Server: EU
TL ID: Toxboy
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Toxboy.456
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/390499/1/Toxboy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/390499/Toxboy
Other: I Play Random in Platinum, but if you like to train vs specific race I can do that too.
Bullshit Baffles The Brain
Socratez
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands6 Posts
October 04 2011 16:18 GMT
#1047
Server: EU
TL ID: Socratez
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Socratez 802
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/237347/1/Socratez/
Other: Platinum Protoss. Decent knowledge of the game. Long time observer. Just started playing, so i need way more experience. Need to practise against any race. Willing to discuss games into detail or just play a lot.
ChefStarCraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada350 Posts
October 04 2011 17:24 GMT
#1048
Server: NA Server
TL ID: ChefStarcraft
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chef
Code: 420
Profile: URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/535389/1/Chef/
Race: Zerg (Exclusively)
Other: Platinum Zerg, returning after a 4 month break. I'm rusty, slow and horrible. I'm looking for all skill levels to help get me back to where I was, and beyond. More So golds & platinums to help me grasp the basics all over again. Skype, Vent or Teamspeak preferred, but not needed.
Why don't we see who is the wizard and play some one on one, I think you'll find me sympathetic to ya when I've won, It seems you've got the brawn to beat me if this was all it takes, But I've got skills to pay the bills and punish each of your mistakes.
Chris1097
Profile Joined August 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 01:25:04
October 04 2011 21:46 GMT
#1049
Server: AM
TL ID: Chris1097
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:Chris.5680
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2933034/1/Chris/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2933034/Chris
Other: Top 10 Bronze Random Currently Ranked 9 Zerg is my Best Race Looking for any Race Practice Partner Be Mannered Please
Syck
Profile Joined April 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 06:17:09
October 04 2011 23:07 GMT
#1050
Server: AM
TL ID: Syck
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Syck.684
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2157840/1/Syck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2157840/Syck
Other: Played Zerg a while back, was 3.1 diamond. Then swapped to Terran and played on and off for a long time. Looking to get back into the game. Currently a diamond Terran My plan is to be on a lot so looking for active practice partners.
Tenda
Profile Joined October 2009
United States146 Posts
October 04 2011 23:58 GMT
#1051
Server: AM
TL ID: Tenda
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HeliXTenda.788
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/285995/1/heliXTenda/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/285995/heliXTenda
Other: Looking for strictly masters protoss and zerg players to hammer out games and talk strategy.
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
October 05 2011 01:33 GMT
#1052
Server: AM
TL ID: T3tra
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Tetra.627
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/337076/1/Tetra/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/337076/Tetra
Other: Haven't played since the end of S1! Up for whatever ^^
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 16:40:42
October 05 2011 16:38 GMT
#1053
Server: EU
TL ID: Bojas
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AarK.784
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2125511/1/AarK/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2125511/AarK
Other: Dia terran looking for practice partners of any race. My goal is to practice macro games and multitasking to eventually hit Masters. Please try to by around my skill level.
leyto
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 18:15:13
October 05 2011 18:15 GMT
#1054
Server: EU
TL ID: leyto
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: leyto.706
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2209070/1/leyto/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2209070/leyto
Other: Gold league Protoss looking for zerg/protoss/terran practice partners in gold/platinum/diamond league always ready to help improving with 1v1 matches.
shenkiepenkie
Profile Joined April 2010
23 Posts
October 05 2011 18:56 GMT
#1055
Server: EU
TL ID: shenkiepenkie
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: kidicoke.867
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/245296/1/kidicoke/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/245296/kidicoke
Other: I'm a plat Protoss looking for any kind of matchup, specially Terrans. Was a top diamond Terran, but got bored of it and switched to protoss. Made 30quits to get me back in silver, but lvled up in 2 weeks to plat. So i think im mid-top plat if my mmr balances. Only play at evenings, dont add me if you play at daytime, cause i got a job. thx
Denis Lachance
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada162 Posts
October 05 2011 20:08 GMT
#1056
Server: AM
TL ID: Denis Lachance
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BarackAmoeba.722
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/867085/1/BarackAmoeba/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/867085/BarackAmoeba
Other: I'm looking for especially a protoss practise partner to practise with regularily. I play everyday, evenings (EST) My ZvP is terrible and I would like to improve it. My ZvT and ZvZ is less terrible, but I would also like a training partner for them as well. I speak english, french, and like 2 words of german but i would love to be able to discuss the games afterwards if need me! I also have skype.
Eppur si muove
Monasou
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States218 Posts
October 05 2011 20:53 GMT
#1057
Server: AM
TL ID: Monasou
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Monasou.353
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/987794/1/Monasou/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/987794/Monasou
Other: Platinum Protoss, looking for practice partners anytime. Just send me a message and we'll play a few games.
353 Monasou ♥
Nekci
Profile Joined April 2011
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 10:28:20
October 05 2011 21:10 GMT
#1058
1v1 plat toss..L 2v2 partner PM MEH!! Gold+ pl0x!
HWRight
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
October 05 2011 21:28 GMT
#1059
Server: AM
TL ID: HWRight
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HWRight 888
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/562772/1/HWRight/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/562772/HWRight (For whatever reason SC2 ranks is still using my old name: Bliss)

Other: I'm a mid-to-high grade silver-level Terran player. I would not yet call myself ready for Gold, but I hope to get there for next season. I would say my strongest matchup is TvZ and I need moderate help with my TvT and drastic help with my TvP. I also would really like someone to help me learn how to macro better while microing tanks/marines/etc. I play at random times, but the best time to catch me is probably around 4-5 PST. Oh, also - I think I'm a pretty cool guy (yay self esteem!)
Bone.be
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium64 Posts
October 05 2011 23:24 GMT
#1060
Server: EU
TL ID: Bone.be
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ßone.943
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/463832/1/ßone/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/463832/ßone
Other: I'm an oldskool sc & bw player (quit 5 years ago). My goal is to master every matchup and to be able to answer correctly to any thread you might throw at me Feel free to add me and ask for practice game any time.
You can find belgian players in the european channel: Belgianmasters
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2031
Snow 67
NaDa 34
Bale 28
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1420
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1096
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1233
• Rush716
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 48m
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.