• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 3 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 63 Next
noggnoskill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States97 Posts
October 02 2011 18:00 GMT
#1021
Server: AM
TL ID: noggnoskill
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Rise.573
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/319467/1/Rise/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/319467/Rise
Other: Platinum Terran who doesn't ladder much. I normally practice a ton off of the ladder and then go back and win like 20 games in a row. Looking mostly for TvT practice. All the terrans I ladder against seem to suck and I don't want to have my vT be absolute trash when my MMR gets up there. I can be on basically whenever; I usually leave SC2 running in the background so just send me a message in game and I'll probably get back to you.
Never forget, JAYM 4/4/2012
Iskalla
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden22 Posts
October 02 2011 18:10 GMT
#1022
Server: EU
TL ID: Iskalla
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Iskall.585
Race. Zerg/terran
Other: Hello! Im looking for very serious players that wanna aim very high like me for pratice with
just poke me.
I have played at low plat/gold as highst
sc2<3
Mabilis
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States162 Posts
October 02 2011 18:38 GMT
#1023
Server: AM
TL ID: Mabilis
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mabilis.260
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2396727/1/Mabilis/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2396727/Mabilis
Other: I am a Gold Random player looking to improve my builds, macro, and mechanics for all matchups (any level, any race). I like practicing and helping lower level players, and I would also like to learn from higher level practice partners. Ladder gets boring for me sometimes, so having several friends to practice with would be a nice change. My playing schedule varies because of work, but I try to play weeknights and weekends (Eastern US Time).
"Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in." -- Evan Davis
unknovvn
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
October 02 2011 18:47 GMT
#1024
Server: AM
TL ID: unknovvn
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: unknovvn.244
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/455824/1/unknovvn/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/455824/unknovvn
Other: I'm looking for dedicated partners.
Cracy
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland221 Posts
October 02 2011 19:04 GMT
#1025
Server: EU
TL ID: Cracy
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cracy.220
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2280376/1/Cracy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2280376/Cracy
Other: Recently started. Bronze league. Looking for people to train and chat. Usually evenings/nights (work in the morning). Regards.
Oderint dum probent
ericslu
Profile Joined January 2011
20 Posts
October 02 2011 19:17 GMT
#1026
Server: AM
TL ID: ericslu
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: cire.470
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1854766/1/cire/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1854766/cire
Other: high silver terran player looking for practice partners of all races and skill level. looking to improve both of our games and talk starcraft. hit me up yo!
Alwaysultra
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway9 Posts
October 02 2011 23:18 GMT
#1027
Server: EU
TL ID: Alwaysultra
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: shAlways.779
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1714760/1/shAlways/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1714760/shAlways
Other: plat terran (random so can maby play all races if requested) tvz is my favorite matchup but i want practice in all matchups. Want to aim for diamond
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
October 02 2011 23:38 GMT
#1028
Server: EU
TL ID: FreudianTrip
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FreudianDerp.868
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2189669/1/FreudianDerp/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2189669/FreudianDerp
Other: Been playing for a couple of months. Currently silver league but get Even match with TOP 8 Golds on ladder. I play random but am looking to practice specific races. I'm on alot and at all times. Would love to play with higher skilled players to increase skill level.
Ultimahunter
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada20 Posts
October 03 2011 00:18 GMT
#1029
Server: AM
TL ID: Ultimahunter
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ultimahunter.967
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1152963/1/Ultimahunter/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1152963/Ultimahunter
Other: Well I got promoted to gold at the beginning of the season, and I must say it feels good. I'm a Protoss player looking to further improve my game with the help any gold+ players. Ideally I just want someone to mass games with and get some constructive criticism. That's all for now, see you on the battlefield!
stuzH
Profile Joined September 2011
United States56 Posts
October 03 2011 01:00 GMT
#1030
Server: AM
TL ID: stuzH
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: stuzh.873
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1316571/1/stuzh/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1316571/stuzh
Other: I am a platinum/diamond protoss player trying to get into high diamond and maybe masters. Looking to practice with all matchups but especially terran. Message me on here or add me as a friend on starcraft 2. I am mostly on after school 4-11 eastern time and during the weekends. I can talk on skype or on gmail please help me improve my pvt and pvz. will play platty, diamond and master players
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
October 03 2011 01:29 GMT
#1031
Server: AM
TL ID: Snuggles
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Snuggles.748
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/284289/1/Snuggles/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/284289/Snuggles
Other: I'm a high Diamond Zerg desperately looking for practice partners for all match-ups. Looking for Diamond players to play with or even some Master players who want to bully me. Add me in-game and send me a msg anytime I'm on if you're looking to play some games.
d3boy2002
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1 Post
October 03 2011 08:06 GMT
#1032
Server: AM
TL ID: DEBOYZOOZ
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: d3boy2002
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1129743/1/DEBOYZOOZ/
Sc2RanksURL: page is currently unavailable
Other: plat protoss, so close to diamond i can feel it's hairy grasp. Need to practice against any race, i need to practice harassment because right now I'm considered a grand turtle .
Portable
mr_flux
Profile Joined August 2011
23 Posts
October 03 2011 13:17 GMT
#1033
Server: EU
TL ID: mr_flux
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Flux.309
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2199414/1/Flux/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2199414/Flux
Other: I'm low/mid silver player looking to play any match ups, started just before season 2 ended, did a little break after that and I think I just got back to silver level although it's difficult to tell, I'm mostly playing high bronze and mid silver players atm.
DevilLuck
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1 Post
October 03 2011 15:07 GMT
#1034
Server: AM
TL ID: DevilLuck
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DevilLuck.631
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/810035/1/DevilLuck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/810035/DevilLuck
Other: Bronze Protoss, but tend to switch it up a lot. Looking to practice a particular race and gain some skills without having to worry too much about points. Also looking for partners for random stuff like Mono-battling and such.
Panii
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark2 Posts
October 03 2011 15:24 GMT
#1035
Server: EU server
TL ID: Panii
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Panii.536
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1810106/1/Panii/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1810106/Panii
Other: Looking for practice partners
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
October 03 2011 17:25 GMT
#1036
Server: EU
TL ID: eee
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Eee.409
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2168749/1/Eee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2168749/Eee
Other: Bronze Zerg, but probably got the skills of gold. Computer crashed while playing placement. Just want to get better.
piroko139
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 18:58:48
October 03 2011 18:58 GMT
#1037
Server: AM
TL ID: piroko139
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: piro.151
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/361940/1/piro/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/361940/piro
Other: Around mid Masters Protoss, log on sporadically due to work. Looking to practice any matchup at the moment.
Cannon10100
Profile Joined September 2011
United States5 Posts
October 03 2011 20:14 GMT
#1038
Server: AM
TL ID: Cannon10100
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CannonThundr.340
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2697616/1/CannonThundr/
Other: Bronze level, mainly protoss player. I just started playing about a month ago, and after stumbling around for a while, I've committed to getting better. I'm a quick learner, and am looking for both practice partners around my level and some silver or gold players to mentor me.
"So, the E key.... Holy ****, there's cockroaches!?" -my dad
specs
Profile Joined September 2010
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 20:31:06
October 03 2011 20:28 GMT
#1039
Server: AM
TL ID: specs
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: specs.319
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/327867/1/specs/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/327867/specs
Other: I am looking for practice partners for all matchups, I play normally on Tuesdays and Thursdays-Saturdays. (afternoons)
I play Terran, mid diamond.
rena_ryuuguu
Profile Joined May 2011
3 Posts
October 03 2011 23:52 GMT
#1040
Server: AM
TL ID: RenaRyuuguu
B.Net.ID.IDentifier: RenaRyuuguu.400
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1574180/1/RenaRyuuguu/
Other: I am looking for a coach/mentor/whatever. I could definitely use some help with my zerg tactics and mechanics. I don't play heavily but I am on now and then. I have a skype also. I am a gold league player also. Hope to get someone with this. See ya
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2089
Snow 119
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1454
Mew2King2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS150
Maynarde135
RuFF_SC2114
Sick111
ViBE76
Livibee43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1354
• Rush1098
• Stunt359
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
8h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.