• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 3 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 63 Next
Vorix33
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2 Posts
October 08 2011 13:40 GMT
#1081
Server: AM
TL ID: Vorix
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vorix.949
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1758662/1/Vorix/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1758662/Vorix
Other: Looking for practice against any race in low diamond or higher. Play most evenings/afternoons when I get the chance. Use skype often when playing and really just looking to get better and have a good time doing so. Send me an in-game tell if you want to play some games.
fwoobs
Profile Joined October 2011
1 Post
October 09 2011 03:59 GMT
#1082
Server: AM
TL ID: fwoobs
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: fwoobs.200
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3025744/1/fwoobs/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3025744/fwoobs
Other: Currently high plat/low diamond Zerg looking for practice partners around the same level. I'm on frequently, just send me a message in game if you want to play a few. Looking for practice against ALL races.
Jaywizzlez
Profile Joined October 2011
1 Post
October 09 2011 05:31 GMT
#1083
Server: AM
TL ID: Jaywizzlez
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jaywizzlez.426
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2827877/1/Jaywizzlez/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2827877/Jaywizzlez
Other: Looking for a dedicated partner(Zerg/Terran) for 2v2 that is currently in Diamond looking to push to Masters. I prefer doing quick timing pushes, but am willing to macro up in the right situation as well. I am very good mannered and like to discuss strategy and game play afterwards alot. Usually free to play between 3 pm-11pm EST weekdays and weekends.
xiZE
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden60 Posts
October 09 2011 10:29 GMT
#1084
Server: EU
TL ID: xiZE
B.Net ID. IDENTIFIER: xiZE.640
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/381638/1/xiZE/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/381638/xiZE
Other:
I have played this game more "seriously" for about 8 days (today) and I feel like i am learning the game more and more for each time I play. I have never won a match in ladder-games (the 2 wins I have is WO-s..), and I feel it is time to change that!
I have recently found out which units I need to counter the enemy units, and I would like to practice this. (example; you go roaches, and I train on scouting to see you go roaches, and then I make the right unit to counter that.)
My APM is usually around 30-50~ (:D) and my macro/micro is very bad, but as I said, I am still learning the basics for this game
I am working during weeks and I usually play 2-3 hours after work (around 17.00 CET~), and during weekends I try to play as much as possible!

Are you interested in this? Hit me up! I am very friendly and try to take in any feedback I get!
Train hard, win easy!
Nekci
Profile Joined April 2011
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-09 13:19:15
October 09 2011 13:18 GMT
#1085
Server: AM
TL ID: Nekci
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nekci.454
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1374558/1/Nekci/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1374558/Nekci
Other: Platinum Protoss player looking for mainly a zerg/terren partner in 2v2 or just to mess around in co-op. Not so much for "practicing". Just add me ingame! i am "online" 24/7 so when i get on ill add you right away.---------------WHO WANTS TO 2v2!--------------------------------------------------------------------
1v1 plat toss..L 2v2 partner PM MEH!! Gold+ pl0x!
Kubbiez
Profile Joined September 2011
England23 Posts
October 09 2011 13:35 GMT
#1086
Server: EU
TL ID: Kubbiez
B.Net IDENTIFIER: Kubbiez.355
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2370086/1/Kubbiez/
SC2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2370086/Kubbiez
League: Bronze

Other: Bronze level protoss looking for a partner to practice / chill with that enjoys the game and has fun etc. Excluding school I'm pretty active and I've got skype if you want to add me. If you want to play then just give me a PM here or ingame.
Bion92
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia1 Post
October 09 2011 13:55 GMT
#1087
Server: SEA
TL ID: Bion92
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: IChopYou.637
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/74375/1/IChopYou/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/74375/IChopYou
Other: Casual Starcraft 2 player. I switched from Zerg to play Terran. I want to practice in 1v1 with a partner in order to improve my gameplay. I like to talk after a game. I live in Perth. GMT +8
myb0r0xx23
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3 Posts
October 09 2011 14:44 GMT
#1088
Server: EU
TL ID: myb0r0xx23
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Maharg.276
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2305917/1/Maharg/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2305917/Maharg

Other: Fairly new player, just got promoted to gold 1v1 and im looking for fellow gold players of any race to have practice games with, and also would not mind to play a few 2v2 leauge games if anybody else is intrested in that.
Every action has a reaction, and a pikey reaction is not one to be fucked with.
justnoob.br
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil83 Posts
October 09 2011 16:02 GMT
#1089
Server: AM
TL ID: justnoob.br
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: justnoob.252
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/pt/profile/2861086/1/justnoob/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2861086/justnoob
Other: Platinum Protoss looking for diamong/platinum Zergs to practice my PvZ
Hwangsin Fan
Hambone636
Profile Joined October 2010
United States62 Posts
October 09 2011 16:09 GMT
#1090
Server: NA
TL ID: Hambone515
B.Net: Hambone.636
URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1348355/1/Hambone/
Diamond Zerg ~800 ... I'll practice with anyone
Tonight is like the weekend of today
Stimdup
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States13 Posts
October 09 2011 16:22 GMT
#1091
Server: AM
TL ID: StimdUp
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StimdUp.629
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/424257/1/StimdUp/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/424257/StimdUp
Other: Looking for T’s, P’s and Z’s from platinum to high diamond to practice and run over replays with. Feel free to add me and contact me within bnet! GLHF!!
SoniStreet
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia98 Posts
October 09 2011 16:54 GMT
#1092
Server: EU
TL ID: SoniStreet
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SoniStreet.510
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/228794/1/SoniStreet/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/228794/SoniStreet
Other: Diamond Terran looking for practice partner of any race(Protoss are most welcome as it is my worst MU) who is willing to work on improving every aspect of his gameplay from macro to micro and discovering the secrets of "hidden advantages". Ragers and players who blame game imbalance are not welcome.
Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain
NukeDem
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom9 Posts
October 09 2011 17:12 GMT
#1093
Server: EU
TL ID: NukeDem
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nukedem.795
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1724002/1/nukedem/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1724002/nukedem
Other: Recently made it out of Bronze and am making a real effort to dedicate more time to improving and progressing through the ranks. Would love to find a few people to practice new builds against especially higher ranked Terran players so i can improve my TvT and learn more about the metagame approach to mid and late game Terran gameplay.
build more suply depots!!!
Nic44
Profile Joined March 2011
France7 Posts
October 09 2011 17:38 GMT
#1094
Server: EU
TL ID: Nic44
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AgentEgnaro.352
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1907411/1/AgentEgnaro/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1907411/AgentEgnaro
Other: terran player, looking for fun, silly games as well as improve on a more serious level. Gold on ladder (1v1). Looking for practice and partners for team games, monobattles, etc... Play !
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
October 09 2011 22:21 GMT
#1095
Server: AM
TL ID: BobTheLob
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BobTheLob.976
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2502632/1/BobTheLob/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2502632/BobTheLob
Other: gold league need help with TvZ I'm on around 6-9 PST but not always Thanks :D
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
noodlesinsoup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States106 Posts
October 10 2011 00:22 GMT
#1096
Server: AM
TL ID: noodlesinsoup
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DonutHole.281
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3027472/1/DonutHole/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3027472/DonutHole
Other: Hello! I'm a diamond Protoss wanting to improve my mechanics and hopefully break into masters shortly. Would love to mass games with any race (masters or high diamond preferably). Also would love to help practice specific strategies, help players in lower leagues, or offrace if needed. I am usually online 7pm-1am Eastern.
-Duderino-
Profile Joined July 2011
United States80 Posts
October 10 2011 00:41 GMT
#1097
Server: AM
TL ID: -duderino-
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: duderino.732
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/318602/1/Duderino/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/318602/Duderino
Other: High masters Terran down to practice 1v1, with any race, whenever I am online which is pretty frequently, message me whenever if your looking for practice partner.
The Dude abides.
Phasefour
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada3 Posts
October 10 2011 04:13 GMT
#1098
Server: AM
TL ID: Phasefour
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PhaseIV.574
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/299093/1/PhaseIV/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/299093/1/PhaseIV/
Other:
High Level Diamond Terran looking to grind matches with anyone out there willing to sit down and do the matches, hit me up ill be around everyday after 2PM EST
Feed me your tears
i3ubbles
Profile Joined October 2011
United States41 Posts
October 10 2011 08:22 GMT
#1099
TL ID: i3ubbles
B.Net ID: DuckDiaper.361
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/686043/1/DuckDiaper/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/686043/DuckDiaper
Other: Looking for high level diamonds or anything above. Looking to learn more mechanics and to train.
dayshadow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany14 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 08:34:54
October 10 2011 08:34 GMT
#1100
Server: EU
TL ID: dayshadow
B.Net ID: Day.159
sc2ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1278602/Day
Looking for diamond or high platin trainingspartner (all races)
I'm high plat

(also able to skype [english ofc])
Remember my words y0
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
Nina 118
Nathanias 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16466
White-Ra 355
Artosis 145
ToSsGirL 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever333
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3308
Counter-Strike
fl0m1296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox358
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1906
Liquid`Hasu1368
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g6200
Grubby3631
ArmadaUGS1729
shahzam526
C9.Mang0242
JimRising 197
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King58
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1110
• Scarra1014
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.