• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12058 users

[D] PvT InControl Session - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
NexaS
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States202 Posts
January 29 2011 23:10 GMT
#41
I really wanted to watch this, but own3d.tv isn't working for me. I cancelled the super slow download from that website you linked, and now they want me to wait 20 minutes before I try and dl it again haha.

I guess I'll wait for the mediafire link.
Thanks for uploading this though, the PvZ session inControl did really helped me out.
TexaS
b0urne420
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada112 Posts
January 29 2011 23:20 GMT
#42
i wish there were terrans who do this

toss are always the ones discussing strats and whatnot
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
January 29 2011 23:30 GMT
#43
Woot woot appreciate this, been waiting for an iNcontrol PvT lesson
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Audi309
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States90 Posts
January 29 2011 23:35 GMT
#44
As usual, some great stuff from Incontrol! Thanks for posting.
ExPresident
Profile Joined January 2010
United States215 Posts
January 30 2011 02:37 GMT
#45
This was awesome, thanks for posting!
N7Kevlar
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada9 Posts
January 30 2011 03:46 GMT
#46
Nice will be watching this now

Its true, I don't think there are a lot of Terrans doing this
obsidia
Profile Joined October 2010
122 Posts
January 30 2011 03:53 GMT
#47
incont has indeed provided an immense service to the community, and from watching his previous recorded lessons too I agree that they contain extremely useful advice for players of all levels, ( I certainly learnt alot from his PVZ one ) thanks for allowing them to be public, and thank you OP for posting them
Margra
Profile Joined January 2011
20 Posts
January 30 2011 04:00 GMT
#48
Very nice! Same skill level, and same problems. Thanks for sharing!
sloppyknoll
Profile Joined September 2010
6 Posts
January 30 2011 05:45 GMT
#49
Thanks for posting this, very helpful.

It looks like you don't hotkey your army. I notice you spend awhile in the 3rd game at the gold base trying to select your army and move it without selecting probes.

Using 1 or 2 for your army would probably help you a lot.
CCalms
Profile Joined November 2010
United States341 Posts
January 30 2011 07:19 GMT
#50
I learned a lot, but PvT still seems very dim to me. His PvZ lesson with khaladas was much more in-depth imo. Again, I learned a lot, so many thanks to incontrol, I just can't stand getting matched up with terrans in ladder :p (2800 diamond toss)
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
January 30 2011 08:46 GMT
#51
I've lost over 10 PvTs in a row. This will really help. Props to you for recording and incontrol for permitting it.
Scrimpton
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom465 Posts
January 30 2011 11:11 GMT
#52
Always a pleasure to see more iNcontrol coaching.
Protoss is the only race with "pro" in it
sawedust
Profile Joined December 2010
United States506 Posts
January 30 2011 11:15 GMT
#53
Thank you for posting this!

I'm now able to get my PvT win percentage up quite a bit by learning from your lesson with iNcontrol with a solid build plan and the ideas behind doing what needs to be done to counter Terran's build effectively.

I was doing average versus Terran before watching the lesson, and now I think I'm winning about 60 percent of my PvT matchups, if not better than that.

Big props, this makes me want to get a private coaching session for myself!

resilve
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom678 Posts
January 30 2011 11:24 GMT
#54
Thanks for sharing!
Socke Fighting!!!!
Paradice
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand431 Posts
January 30 2011 11:36 GMT
#55
InControl is so awesome

Really liking the GCPL too.

Right now I'm still identifying and fixing plenty of mistakes in my own game, but when I reach the point where I feel I'm stuck, I'm seriously gonna consider buying some coaching time from one of those Brotosses.
Ikkuh
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands170 Posts
January 30 2011 11:45 GMT
#56
thx for posting these
Khaladas
Profile Joined May 2010
United States223 Posts
January 30 2011 13:28 GMT
#57
GigyaS, I uploaded the file to MediaFire like we talked about. Here is the download link, maybe you could update the original post. I think MediaFire works better in other countries is the main thing, but also there are no ads, you just click and it downloads.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f5sila7ec3gdvn5

Thanks again for sharing, this was very helpful!
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a bananna
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 30 2011 16:11 GMT
#58
Updated. Thank you very much for that.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
HaRuHi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1220 Posts
January 30 2011 16:30 GMT
#59
Thanks a lot for posting this!

I really don't get how you play without hotkeying your army. :D

Incontroll is awesome, if I were serious about SC2 he's the coach i'd pick aswell.

One note on your games, I am pretty sure you can micro the early stalker against early marines when there is no maraudor with concussive shells or stim and take 3-4 of them out with one stalker.

gl gg
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 30 2011 16:35 GMT
#60
On January 31 2011 01:30 HaRuHi wrote:
Thanks a lot for posting this!

I really don't get how you play without hotkeying your army. :D

Incontroll is awesome, if I were serious about SC2 he's the coach i'd pick aswell.

One note on your games, I am pretty sure you can micro the early stalker against early marines when there is no maraudor with concussive shells or stim and take 3-4 of them out with one stalker.

gl gg

Well I wasn't paying attention to the stalker.

About hotkeying my army, yeah, it's something I want to do, but have never gotten around to. Guess I should do that...
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 871
Hyuk 532
soO 429
Mini 191
ZerO 121
Killer 59
Shinee 50
Mind 41
Mong 28
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
PianO 24
ZergMaN 13
HiyA 12
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 796
XcaliburYe335
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli523
Other Games
olofmeister827
ceh9633
Happy339
crisheroes188
Livibee180
Mew2King63
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH384
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1365
• Rush1205
• Stunt411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 21m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.